Selling my pride and joy - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-13-2014, 08:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Selling my pride and joy

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Samsung 50" Plasma, model# PN50A650T1F. I've had this TV for years, and I really don't want to sell it, but I have no choice. This, I think, is the best TV ever made. Plasmas give you much richer colors than the LCD/LED TVs today, and Samsung has decided to stop production in 2014, following Panasonic in 2013. I think the only reason they're all stopping production is because the plasma TVs aren't as "energy-efficient," or up to the "green" standards that everyone is concerned about these days. I bought this TV years ago, at least 6 or 7, never had any problems with it. At the time, it was Samsung's top of the line set (it has the reddish/wooden looking bezel on it, and this TV is really what put Samsung on the charts as far as being a high end TV manufacturer. I have the original remote control that came with it, but I don't have the stand because it's been mounted on my wall ever since I bought it. After being one for a period of time, the screen puts off a good bit of heat so I wouldn't recommend putting it in a small room unless it's well ventilated. The screen has a perfect picture from all angles. This was manufactured before smart TVs existed, so all it has is an ethernet jack which will show the weather and a couple other things. I don't know what to ask for it, so I'm taking offers right now. I have a 4k TV on order, which will go where this one is, so I have to sell it.

Here's a link to the TV on Samsung's website: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ow...PN50A650T1FXZA
Reply Plasma Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page