For Sale: Pioneer Kuro 600M- Professionally Patched and Calibrated. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-22-2014, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am selling a fully ISF calibrated 600m 60 inch plasma monitor with remote, all manuals and accessories and power cable. No dead pixels, fully functional and cosmetically perfect. This particular set was professionally calibrated to NTSC standards by an ISF certified technician using computer software and specialized tools to accurately and precisely calibrate the color, tint, hue, brightness, etc.. I had the set professionally patched and calibrated for ISF day and ISF night for optimal viewing day or night at a cost of $1000. I have all of the printed charts, settings and graphs as well. You can still choose any one of the other modes to view if you prefer or make your own settings to watch the set any way you like, but the ISF modes are there if you choose to use them and are the correct levels based on NTSC standards. Very Low hours and from a smoke free home.

I can arrange for pick up or free shipping anywhere in the NY metro area but, that is something that will need to be discussed.

Price is fair and firm at $2500, I paid $8000 all in with sales tax and ISF calibration. It is near the end of the production run that the Kuro was produced, November of 2008. Please No trades either.

I have been getting a lot of PM's asking me about the hours on the panel. I have no way of checking the hours but, if any interested buyer wants to come and check the hours you are welcomed to without obligation. THX

Last edited by MPGrenier; 08-23-2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Shipping outside of NY Metro area to be arranged by buyer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-24-2014, 06:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGrenier View Post
I am selling a fully ISF calibrated 600m 60 inch plasma monitor with remote, all manuals and accessories and power cable. No dead pixels, fully functional and cosmetically perfect. This particular set was professionally calibrated to NTSC standards by an ISF certified technician using computer software and specialized tools to accurately and precisely calibrate the color, tint, hue, brightness, etc.. I had the set professionally patched and calibrated for ISF day and ISF night for optimal viewing day or night at a cost of $1000. I have all of the printed charts, settings and graphs as well. You can still choose any one of the other modes to view if you prefer or make your own settings to watch the set any way you like, but the ISF modes are there if you choose to use them and are the correct levels based on NTSC standards. Very Low hours and from a smoke free home.

I can arrange for pick up or free shipping anywhere in the NY metro area but, that is something that will need to be discussed. I can also possibly arrange for shipping anywhere from NY all the way up to Maine, including Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Connecticut, for very little cost.

Price is fair and firm at $2500, I paid $8000 all in with sales tax and ISF calibration. It is near the end of the production run that the Kuro was produced, November of 2008. Please No trades either.
How many hours are on the set?

Does it come with the stand?

All original accessories (speaker wiring, etc.) still with the TV?

I'm also curious about who charged you $1k for a calibration--that seems quite different from the going rate on Kuro calibrations.

Thanks. Currently in Northern NJ.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-24-2014, 07:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaller View Post
How many hours are on the set?

Does it come with the stand?

All original accessories (speaker wiring, etc.) still with the TV?

I'm also curious about who charged you $1k for a calibration--that seems quite different from the going rate on Kuro calibrations.

Thanks. Currently in Northern NJ.
The set was packed up 2+ years ago when I moved out of NYC and into the suburbs. My intention was never to sell the set, but to install it into a HT room. Since then, I have gotten married and had a child and my plans changed. I no longer have the need for a high end display device because my wife watches Real Housewives and my daughter watches Dora the Explorer, I have no time to watch anything myself.

For that reason, I never checked the hours before I packed it up but, I know how little it was used. It had 150 or so in order for it to get calibrated and I would estimate less than 500 additional before it was packed up, but that is a guesstimate. No stand, that was optional as well as the speakers. There are quite a few different bags of wires that came with the set that I still never opened, if those are the accessories then YES, I still have those.

The calibration was unique in that I had to pay for the Pioneer Patch which is required for any of the 500M or 600M models. After the patch is paid for then you can calibrate and I had every input calibrated and with multiple different sources. I have all of the paperwork from the calibration, the charts and graphs and all of the stuff I received post calibration.

Any more questions feel free to ask. THX

I just found the Pioneer OEM low profile wall mount that I am now including in the original sale for free. Also, dropping the price to $2250.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1581.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	177970   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1575.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	177978   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1578.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	177986   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1579.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	177994   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1577.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	178002  

Last edited by AVS Notice; 09-20-2014 at 11:57 AM.
post #4 of 4 Old 07-27-2014, 10:31 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Reply Plasma Panels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page