Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 8 Old 07-24-2014, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Cool 60" Pioneer Kuro 6020FD New Low Price! - $900

60" Pioneer Kuro 6020FD Plasma TV - $900

Includes soundbar, remotes, power cord, stand and wall mount.

Condition: Excellent!
Location Baltimore, MD

From the Pioneer website:

Open your eyes to a world where black levels are so black, they disappear into an infinite abyss. Colors are so pure, they gush with their own emotions. Prepare yourself for the new world of the Pioneer KURO PDP-6020FD High-Definition 1080p Flat Panel Television.

Brace yourself for a home entertainment experience that will change the way you look at TV forever. Built with uncompromising attention to detail, in extraordinary and beautiful new ways, the Pioneer KURO PDP-6020FD is a world unlike anything that has ever existed before.

This is a world where everything you see and hear performs in ways previously unimagined. A new slimmer body profile paves the way to the future. But elegance and flawless design are only the beginning.

With an all-new Optimum Mode, the KURO lets you enjoy entertainment as it was meant to be. No need to toggle through or change settings for each type of programming. Built in intelligence seamlessly monitors content and room light, and then automatically adjusts both audio and video settings for an immaculate picture and pristine sound. Together they become something remarkable and unlike any other experience. Sports come alive, news casts are crisp and clear and movies take on a life all their own.

A universe of advanced picture-in-picture settings and game control preferences ensures your experience is unique and tailored to your specific tastes. Improved video processing for both standard and high-definition content surpasses our highest standards and provides you with the best viewing experience possible today. But there's more to this world than meets the eye. It sounds different too -- thanks to a fully integrated digital amplifier and detachable bottom speaker, improved audio and clarity have become the norm.

Ultimately, it's a world so intense, so rich, so real, you'll discover feelings so deep -- your senses will need to adapt in ways never before imagined.

kuro Technology
Exclusive cell structure with crystal emissive layer for a more intense black with added detail
Improved filter for enhanced contrast in bright environments
Improved ASIC video processing and scaling for the ultimate in Standard-Definition and High-Definition video performance
Detachable bottom speaker with fully integrated digital amplifier for pristine clarity and accuracy of sound
KURO Features
New, Improved Optimum Mode. Automatically analyzes and adjusts audio and video settings according to specific room light conditions and type of light and color. Program content is also monitored and finely adjusted so movies, sports and news are all faithfully reproduced. Includes OSD with status.
Smooth Film mode to eliminate motion judder in 3:2 Pulldown (60Hz) providing natural even playback of content created on/by/from film
4 Independent HDMI 1.3 inputs with HDMI-CEC control and the ability to accept 1080p 24/60Hz signal
Room Light Sensor for automatic picture adjustment Standard 3:2 (60Hz) and Advanced PureCinema with 3:3 Pulldown ››(72Hz) for accurate playback of film content
Fully Integrated ATSC and NTSC Tuner with Clear QAM
V-Chip Parental Control
Remote Control -- Glow in the dark / Preset Mode
Picture Settings
A/V Selection Memory -- 7 options for viewing preferences:
Optimum / Dynamic / Performance / Movie / Sports / Game / Standard (PC input: only for Standard)
Aspect Ratio Control -- 9 positions: Auto* / Full / "Dot by Dot" / Zoom* / Cinema* / 4:3 / Wide* (only for SD) / Wide1* (only for HD) / Wide2* (only for HD)
Advanced Picture-in-Picture (4 positions), Picture-side-Picture (3 positions) and Still Picture capability
After-Image Reduction Function
Orbiter (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)
Auto Size (Off/ Natural / Wide-Zoom)
Side Mask Detection (Mode 1 -- for black side masks/Mode 2 -- for black & illustrated side masks)
Side Mask Brightness Sync (Fixed / Auto)
Video Pattern (White Bar)
Game Control Preference (AV Selection: only Game) (Off / On)
Room Light Sensor (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)
*Except PC signal

Video Processing Technology
Picture Detail Settings -- DRE Picture, Black Level, ACL, Enhancer Mode, Gamma and CTINoise Reduction Settings -- 3 DNR, Field NR, Block NR, Mosquito NR
Tuner Noise Reduction (Off / On for each channel)
High-Definition 1080p Resolution (1920 x 1080p)
60" Diagonal Class / 16:9 Wide-Screen
Aspect Ratio (59.58" Screen)
Home Media Gallery
IP Network Compatibility Designed to DLNA Guidelines: Enables a link with a networked PC to share content via Ethernet connection, including movies (even HD movie content), music and photos.
Microsoft PlaysForSure Protected Content: No-hassle playback of Microsoft PlaysForSure audio or video content downloaded from the web and stored on personal computers, via an existing home network system.
Supported Formats:
Video: WMV9, MPEG1, MPEG2-PS, MPEG2-TS, MPEG4 (SP/ASP), MPEG4 (H.264/AVC)
Audio: WMA9, MP3, Linear PCM (WAV), HE-AAC, MPEG-4 AAC
Photos: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
Video & Audio Connectivity
Inputs
4 Independent HDMI 1.3 (1 side, 3 rear) (w/PC support, 2 w/ analog audio)
1 Component
3 Composite
1 S-Video
Antenna
USB (Mass Storage Class)
LAN (10/100 Base-T Ethernet)
PC
Outputs
Optical Digital Audio
(Dolby Digital/PCM)
Audio LR
Subwoofer
SR
Headphone
Sound Technology
Improved 18-Watt Stereo Digital Amplifier w/2-Way Stereo Speakers
SRS WOW HD / SRS FOCUS / SRS TruBass / SRS Definition
Product Dimensions
Panel (W x H x D): 57-11/16" x 34-1/2" x 3-21/32"
Panel w/Speaker (W x H x D): 57-11/16" x 37-5/8" x 3-21/32"
Panel Weight: 112 lbs.
Panel Weight w/Speaker and Stand: 131 lbs. 8 oz.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140724_234537.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	179106   Click image for larger version

Name:	71REdVq-TcS._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	180538   Click image for larger version

Name:	81Z2uDKHniS._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	180546  

Last edited by crisco9071; 08-07-2014 at 07:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 01:33 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Damn. If you were closer this would be mine.

Samsung PN60E7000
Sony HT-CT770
Custom HTPC - 3.2GHz/8TB/8GB/HD5670
post #3 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco9071 View Post
60" Pioneer Kuro 6020FD Plasma TV - $1200

Includes soundbar, remotes, power cord, stand and wall mount.

Condition: Excellent!
Location Baltimore, MD

More pictures coming this weekend!
Hours?
post #4 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

I do not know how to tell how many hours on the set. I can say it is in excellent condition.
post #5 of 8 Old 07-26-2014, 07:41 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looks a lot like my ad on craigslist NY. You are an excellent cut and paster Crisco!!
post #6 of 8 Old 07-27-2014, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGrenier View Post
Looks a lot like my ad on craigslist NY. You are an excellent cut and paster Crisco!!
Yes, I did take part of your post. That must be you that keeps flagging me...
post #7 of 8 Old 07-27-2014, 11:15 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I promise you I would never flag you or anyone else, especially for a TV and one that isnt even the same model as mine. I didnt know you posted on CL, I saw the post on AVS and commented here. I wouldnt do that. Good Luck on your sale, I believe mine is sold but, waiting confirmation and it's gone and NOT from a craiglist buyer either
post #8 of 8 Old 07-27-2014, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGrenier View Post
I promise you I would never flag you or anyone else, especially for a TV and one that isnt even the same model as mine. I didnt know you posted on CL, I saw the post on AVS and commented here. I wouldnt do that. Good Luck on your sale, I believe mine is sold but, waiting confirmation and it's gone and NOT from a craiglist buyer either
Good Luck!
Reply Plasma Panels
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page