Wanting to Buy 65"ZT60 in New Jersey - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 08-13-2014, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Wanting to Buy 65"ZT60 in New Jersey

I live in New Jersey and I am looking to buy a 65" ZT60. Please message me if you have one to sell.


Thanks!
Technikos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 09-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Newbie
 
rican_male2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Still Looking for one?
rican_male2k5 is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 09-05-2014, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rican_male2k5 View Post
Still Looking for one?

Yes still looking for one. I sent you a PM.


Thanks
Technikos is offline  
post #4 of 13 Old 09-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Member
 
marcelo19lp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Looking for 65 inch VT60 or ZT60 in Jersey!

Do you have something like that?
marcelo19lp is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Newbie
 
rican_male2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I guess i can't send pm's yet. So I'm in AZ so you would have to pay for shipping. I have everything original, manuals, remotes, glasses, box, packing, pedestal, manual and 4yrs left on 5yr best buy warranty that can be renewed when it expires. Don't need to sell but thinking about it cause im buying a house so figured I'd field offers and see whats out there.
rican_male2k5 is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Member
 
marcelo19lp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 12
What model you have?

What is the model VT or ZT and size. Aso what is the build date of the Televison, how many hours on it. Overall what is the condion of the TV from 1 though 10?

Thanks
marcelo19lp is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Newbie
 
rican_male2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
65ZT Condition I'd say is a 10. smoke free, pet free, child & wife free home. I will have to check the build and hours
rican_male2k5 is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 04:27 PM
Member
 
marcelo19lp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Alright that be great, can you take pictures of it and posted it here.
marcelo19lp is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rican_male2k5 View Post
I guess i can't send pm's yet. So I'm in AZ so you would have to pay for shipping. I have everything original, manuals, remotes, glasses, box, packing, pedestal, manual and 4yrs left on 5yr best buy warranty that can be renewed when it expires. Don't need to sell but thinking about it cause im buying a house so figured I'd field offers and see whats out there.

I sent you a message awhile back I guess you cannot get PMs. How much are you asking for the 65ZT60? I am very interested as you replied to my thread I started.


Thanks
Technikos is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
turnne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,025
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasios T Geivelis View Post
I live in New Jersey and I am looking to buy a 65" ZT60. Please message me if you have one to sell.


Thanks!
drive to the upper midwest...Northern Ohio...Northen Indiana or Michigan and check out ABC warehouse
they have about 20 stores that still have their display models
you should be able to buy one in the $1700-2000 range ...

check out their website and they list the stores that still have displays left

AND you get the full factory Panasonic warranty from the day you buy it

Panasonic factory warranty DOES NOT transfer to a subsequent owner

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Marantz 8801 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp B&W CM10s..CM2 center...CM5's.rears
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Denon 4520 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
turnne1 is online now  
post #11 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 08:29 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post
drive to the upper midwest...Northern Ohio...Northen Indiana or Michigan and check out ABC warehouse
they have about 20 stores that still have their display models
you should be able to buy one in the $1700-2000 range ...

check out their website and they list the stores that still have displays left

AND you get the full factory Panasonic warranty from the day you buy it

Panasonic factory warranty DOES NOT transfer to a subsequent owner

Warren

Yes I have called to see if they would deliver but they will not deliver, I believe only locally they will deliver. Have you seen any of the TVs?
Technikos is offline  
post #12 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 08:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
turnne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,025
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasios T Geivelis View Post
Yes I have called to see if they would deliver but they will not deliver, I believe only locally they will deliver. Have you seen any of the TVs?
yes...saw one 3 weeks ago

great shape with all accessories...except a box

no delivery except local to the store



Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Marantz 8801 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp B&W CM10s..CM2 center...CM5's.rears
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Denon 4520 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
turnne1 is online now  
post #13 of 13 Old 09-26-2014, 08:46 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post
yes...saw one 3 weeks ago

great shape with all accessories...except a box

no delivery except local to the store



Warren
Yes we spoke via PM, I spoke with the store and thinking about making the trip.
Technikos is offline  
Reply Plasma Panels
Gear in this thread - 65 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off