Pioneer PDP-6020FD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-20-2014, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I have a 60" Pioneer that I haven't used very much, occasional gaming and maybe a movie every few weeks. It is in excellent condition, with no visible flaws. Sound Bar and remote work great! I do not have the ability to check the hours on it, but I purchased it back in 2011 as a brand new product in box from a warehouse sale through BestBuy (even less hours than most others). I will post up some pics of it later today. It is not calibrated and has only been used for Blu Rays and some gaming on the cinema modes. I realize the Community isn't as keen on the Monster Clean Power stuff, but it has been connected to the $400 model (I will post more info about it as well when I find the exact model) for it's life. I'm located in SE MN and am asking for $1200 with the lower hours. Still lots of life left and am willing to travel some for the buyer, but pickup would be preferred. Let me know, willing to negotiate as I have seen some going lower, but I can assure you that the hour count isn't very high. Thanks!

Here are a few images, HTM61 right below too

Last edited by Alpha Ice; 08-25-2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Price Drop
Reply Plasma Panels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page