FS: Pioneer Pro-141FD, BDP-09FD, SC-27, and 2 others - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-27-2014, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
FS: Pioneer Pro-141FD, BDP-09FD, SC-27, and 2 others

Greetings all. I am offering my Pioneer home theater components for sale. However, before I make them available to other outlets, I wanted to give this forum first chance as I would prefer to pass these items along to someone who will appreciate their quality as much as I have and give them the same level of care.

I am selling this as a group and do not really want to selling anything individually, unless of course a really strong offer offer comes in on any individual component, then I'm sure I'd reconsider.

All A/V components have been plugged into Tripp Lite Home Theater power regulators/protectors to ensure proper electrical current.

Anyways, the components are as follows:

Pioneer Pro-141FD 60" Kuro Elite Signature Series HD Monitor
Includes manuals, power cable and remote.
Purchased brand new in Spring 2009. Manufactured in March 2009.
Only used for a current total of 2,020 hours. I obtained this by connecting the Kuro via it's ethernet port to my network router.
I can send a jpg via email to confirm this is the actual output from my Kuro, or I can demo in person when picking the montior up if you are the winner to confirm authenticity.
Only used a few of the HDMI inputs and the component input.
Used the Auto / Long Life settings.
Majority of the monitor's useage was for Blu Ray Disc playback. See Pioneer BDP-09FD notes below.
Image with Blu Ray player is fantastic - bar none, best I have ever seen.
No image burn-in, dead pixels, etc.

Pioneer Kuro KRP-TS01 table top stand
Attached to Kuro from Day 1. Kuro was never wall mounted.

Custom Starcase Shipping Case
Custom fitted and padded Starcase for the Pioneer Pro-141FD that allows the Kuro to be moved safely and securely WITH the table top stand still attached.
Monitor stands upright while in the protective case so you never have to worry about lying the monitor down.
Case has latches that lock. Wheels are attached to case for easy moving.

Pioneer BDP-09FD Elite Reference Blu-Ray Disc Player
Includes manuals, cables, remote, styrofoam and box.
Only used with the Kuro.
Only used the HDMI and Toslink outputs and ethernet port.
Works great.

Pioneer SC-27 Elite THX Ultra2 PLUS A/V receiver
Includes manuals, cables, remote, styrofoam and box.
Bought and tested but never really used as I only wound up using surround sound headphones with
the Kuro and Blu Ray player. Never even hooked up any speakers to the receiver, just tested the
HDMI video pass through/KURO LINK feature and the component input/output. I don't know the exact hours used, but I really can't imagine it is even close to let alone over 10 hours total.
Has sat in it's styrofoam and box in the living room ever since. Essentially like-new.

I will also toss in the entertainment stand. Not sure of the exact model #, but IIRC it is made by Bush. It is a metal frame with tempered glass surfaces.

Since I have to list a price with the posting, asking $6,000/obo for the entire group.

All these items are in the Dallas TX area. At this time I am only going to be considering a pick up as I do not want to deal with shipping and risking anything being damaged in transit.

Feel free to PM me at kptrcb@gmail.com if you would like any additional details, etc. I can take pictures of all the components and plan to capture a video of them running to verify that everything is in tip top shape.

Thanks!
Reply Plasma Panels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page