Panasonic 60ZT60 Plasma (Portland, OR)
We're starting a kitchen, family room, and dining room remodel this week so I'm going to be selling a lot of my AV gear as our furniture is going to be stored in our media room for the next 2 to 4 months while the front of our house is being completed.
I'm probably going to regret it, but I'm selling my Panasonic 60ZT60 Plasma.
It throws the best picture I've ever seen with dark, inky blacks.
I bought it from Amazon this year and it has been wall mounted in our family room.
It comes with everything except the original box so it's a local only sale. (Portland, OR)
The stand, 3D glasses, and remotes have never been used as I use a Logitech One.
- One Sheet of Glass Design. Eliminate gaps to produce optimized picture with elegant aesthetics
- 30,720 Gradation Steps. Superior shadow definition allows for a richer viewing experience
- DCI 98% Color Space. Enjoy cinema-quality picture and color reproduction
- Viera Connect with My Home Screen, Swipe & Share 2.0, Voice Interaction
- TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 55.3 X 32.6 X 1.82 Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 55.3 X 36.3 X 12.2 Inches
Media Room - JVC RS500 PJ, 130" Dalite JKP 1.3, Anthem MRX 1120 AVR, Panasonic UB900 UHD, Martin Logan Vantage, ML Stage, 4xML Motion FX, 4xML R Ceiling, PS Audio PWD, Seaton Submersive F2 / 2xOutlaw LFM-1EX / HSU MBM Subs, Dune 3D, Sonos, HTPC, 2xButtKicker
Family Room: LG 65EF9500 OLED, Marantz SR7010, Philips UHD, 2xMartin Logan Motion 15, ML Motion C2, 2xML Motion 2, 2xML IC Ceiling, REL T9 Sub, HTPC