Panasonic 60ZT60 Plasma (Portland, OR)
We're starting a kitchen, family room, and dining room remodel this week so I'm going to be selling a lot of my AV gear as our furniture is going to be stored in our media room for the next 2 to 4 months while the front of our house is being completed.
I'm probably going to regret it, but I'm selling my Panasonic 60ZT60 Plasma.
It throws the best picture I've ever seen with dark, inky blacks.
I bought it from Amazon this year and it has been wall mounted in our family room.
It comes with everything except the original box so it's a local only sale. (Portland, OR)
The stand, 3D glasses, and remotes have never been used as I use a Logitech One.
- One Sheet of Glass Design. Eliminate gaps to produce optimized picture with elegant aesthetics
- 30,720 Gradation Steps. Superior shadow definition allows for a richer viewing experience
- DCI 98% Color Space. Enjoy cinema-quality picture and color reproduction
- Viera Connect with My Home Screen, Swipe & Share 2.0, Voice Interaction
- TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 55.3 X 32.6 X 1.82 Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 55.3 X 36.3 X 12.2 Inches
Media Room - Martin Logan Theos, ML Stage, 4xML Motion 4, 4xML Motion FX, Denon 4520, CJ PV-14L Pre, Innersound ESL-300 Amp, PS Audio PWD, eD a5-350, Sharp Z30000, 130" Dalite JKP 1.3, Dune 3D, Sonos, Logitech Transporter, HTPC, 2xButtKicker, Darbee
Family Room: Panasonic 60ZT60, Martin Logan C2, Motion 15, Motion 2, Sunfire True Sub Jr, Darbee