27" IPS PC Monitor - 2560x1440 Resolution, Auria Brand - No Bad Pixels - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 12-13-2012, 10:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
Liked: 677
I have a Microcenter 27" IPS PC monitor - 2560 x 1440 resolution. It's in perfect condition. No bad pixels, no bad backlight bleeding. It has a two years extended warranty. By the time I purchased the extended warranty and tax it cost $500. I'd like $400 or best offer. It is about 2 months old now. Nothing wrong with it at all, I just find that I like bigger font/text than what this resolution is. I was previously using a 32" HDTV from Toshiba with IPS on my big desk and I like 1080p better than 2560x1440 for my eyes.

This would be a better purchase than the Korean monitor gamble on ebay because you are bound to get dead pixels and crappy warranty with those monitors. This one is Microcenter - and extended warranty for two years and I assure you no blemish or bad pixels.

PM me if interested.

This is the model
http://www.microcenter.com/product/384780/EQ276W_27_IPS_LED_Monitor

I have original box and receipt and all accessories including dual link DVI cable and power cable.

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 66
I used to have a dell 3007wfp myself, it was 2560x1600 and I didn't care much for it. I now use a 27in 1920x1200 and am much happier with it. Those higher res screens are pretty sweet though for those with keener eyesight.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-19-2013, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

bounce

post #4 of 5 Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
youre selling for the same price as micro center
post #5 of 5 Old 02-10-2013, 11:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

It sold. Receipt was for 490. I sold for 400 shipped.

Reply LCD Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page