Samsung UN55ES7100 for sale! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-25-2013, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am selling a Samsung 55" 3D LED 1080p 240hz 7100 series. It is less than a month old, and we have a 55" 8000 series so we are no longer in need of this television. We purchased this from HH Gregg, and upon arriving at home, noticed as we pulled the TV out that it had damaging on the back casing (nothing major, just some scratches) but we bought this NEW, so of course called and attempted a return. Sadly, HH Gregg put us at fault because they could not prove that it wasn't our fault (typical big box store lingo) and so, we are stuck with this TV.

Keep in mind, we have tested this television FULLY and it works perfectly. Absolutely flawless screen, no dents, dings, or anything of the sort... just the aforementioned scratching on the back here and there, nothing noticeable if mounted on wall, mount, stand, etc.

Due to the damage on the casing, and since we are really trying to move it, that is why I have this 7100 series listed at this much of a discount over the prices you can find at Best Buy, Amazon sellers, yadda yadda. Please PM me with ANY questions you may have! I am willing to ship anywhere, buyer is responsible for the charges on top of the $1250 I have this listed at. Whoever I choose to ship through, I will find the exact cost and just pass that onto the customer and they can confirm pricing, as well.

Thanks, guys.

- Nick

(In the next day or so, I will attempt to post pictures of the above scratching I referenced so any potential buyers have a better idea of my description. Thanks everyone.)
Reply LCD Panels

Tags
Samsung Un55es7100 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Slim Led Hdtv Black
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page