Mitsubishi lt-52246 LCD tv (not dlp) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-06-2014, 11:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
WTS Mitsubishi Diamond Unison LT-52246 LCD Display (not dlp) $1,000.00 obo

This is my baby and my new place doesn't really have a spot for it (unfortunately it's too small... Or rather, the tv is "too big"... Or so my girlfriend says). I had it professionally calibrated when I first got it and it still looks and acts good as new.

I still have the original stand, controller, booklet, and a wall mount that I have been using for a while now.

Price is negotiable as I rarely see one of these for sale. I'd put it's picture up against just about any TV set on the market (even now). The colors are only matched by very expensive computer monitors and even new 4k tv's only display rgb (this displays 6 colors, rgb, only three.)

Keep in mind, it weighs all of 80lbs so if you aren't going to pick it up in Northern California, it will be a bit expensive to ship. If I do ship it, I'll likely do it fedex and pay them to pack it properly as I want it to arrive in one piece.
1,000 obo

Last edited by posimosh; 08-08-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-13-2014, 01:40 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
hey whats up i'll buy it possibly what part of norther california? wheres the stand?

Last edited by Shiftypowerz; 08-13-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: just saw you have the stand
post #3 of 4 Old 08-13-2014, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
how many hours do you geuss its ran? i have the same set allready i use it for my pc , did you know this monitor will accept a native 120hz signal from pc up to 126hz actually and with a ;little work on the timings and a proper cord makes for ultra smooth no motion blur gaming and with the upscaler this thing makes an xbox 360 look like an xbox one haha but no seriously xbox one is a joke weak sauce seriously not even 120hz compatable
post #4 of 4 Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftypowerz View Post
how many hours do you geuss its ran? i have the same set allready i use it for my pc , did you know this monitor will accept a native 120hz signal from pc up to 126hz actually and with a ;little work on the timings and a proper cord makes for ultra smooth no motion blur gaming and with the upscaler this thing makes an xbox 360 look like an xbox one haha but no seriously xbox one is a joke weak sauce seriously not even 120hz compatable
Heh... Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...
Yeah, this tv is possibly the most under-rated electronics device I own. As far as hours go, I really wouldn't even want to venture a guess. I don't play video games on it very much (and never have), but I did watch it almost every day for an hour or two after work. It's just my girlfriend and I here (and it's always been), so there's no kids blowing the speakers out, leaving a game or video it on pause all night, and I have never had to have any service done to it (except for getting it professionally calibrated via the service menu by a local pro right when I got it.
I do have the stand and all of the bolts that go with it, but as of right now, it's just bolted to a wall in a spare room of ours, unplugged, and unused.
If you buy it, you can keep the wall mounting (it articulates side to side and up and down, but not in and out.) I believe I bought the stand from costco, or possibly filco (rip), so I didn't skimp on the mount, and I also have the original stand and bolts as well.
Anyway, I'm in the Sacramento area... But I travel a bit with in California... And I'm willing to drive to meet you... Within reason... I figured anyone who bought it would want to see it in the flesh before pulling the trigger, and I'd really hate to entrust the transport of this rather heavy, rather big, and somewhat fragile (anything 86 lbs and this thin is liable to break under its own weight if maneuvered incorrectly), to someone from ups or fedex who has no idea what's inside... And anyway, they could care less in most cases as they probably just want to get done with their deliveries so they can get home and see their kids, rather than be super careful (as I have been) with my... Now your... Baby.
Price is also a bit negotiable... As I found this tv rather hard to price due to the lack of them on the market... Anywhere... For any price.
I'm willing to accept a reasonable price for it, granted whoever buys it will enjoy it... Shoot me a private message, and I'll work something out with u if you are serious.
Reply LCD Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page