Sony XBR 70 inch, Model # KDL-70XBR950 For Sale, Broken - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-16-2012, 09:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For sale is a 70 inch Sony Television, Model # KDL-70XBR950 for $300 Firm. The TV is being sold "AS IS". Prior to not working, the TV was ok, the image quality was fine, the bulb was fine...everything worked excellent...until one morning I tried to turn it on and the power button is giving the 6 blinking red lights. Need to make room for another TV. If you are familiar with the TV, you know it has a really nice picture....and the size is unbelieveable. Everyone who came to my house and saw the TV for the first time had a big WOW factor. The exterior of the TV is in great shape. I purchased this TV and paid $7,000 retail price Brand NEW. I am sorry to see it go.You could buy this TV for parts if you already have a 70 or 60 inch XBR...or you could take on the task of fixing it yourself. Either way, for $300 it's yours. This TV will have to be picked up because it is too big for me to ship.

PS. Some of you current Sony XBR owners who are experienceing the Optical Block Problem could get this TV because it does not have an optical block problem and the colors were very vibrant up until it stopped working.

Any questions you can call me at 203-526-1257.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can I contact u?
Reply Rear Projection