Hauppauge WinTV HD PVR (H.264) screenshot - Page 94 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #2791 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I meant to say that I had tried quotes (not parens) to no avail. But I'll try again. RT removes bad characters from program titles for MYHD, Fusion and HDHR tuners but I didn't look to see if it removed ampersands.

This thing about profiles, filters, grfedit and all the work I went thru to get rcTVCap to run in the first place was WAY OVER my head and I'd like to not go thru it again. If I were to install the latest rcTVCap would there be any operational changes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2792 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebkell View Post

I've had a ball doing it, I admit I do love C#, another thing, I tried it and didn't have any problems, I'm pretty sure that a .grf file can be created programmatically(sp?) without needing Graphedit.

It might work pretty well to have different grf files for people that want to record from the front and the component inputs. It appears that the grf holds the current settings for the crossbar filter. I haven't tried because I don't have anything hooked to the front inputs on the hd-pvr.

Yes I do enjoy coding in c# though I'm stuck doing vb.net at work :-(

Yeah you definitely can create a graph on the fly in code (searching by names of the filters I guess) and then connecting up the pins. I wonder how that would work with multiple hd pvr's on the same machine since I only have the one? My friend is using two right now. He says the filters show up in the list to pick from with the exact same name. He just matched them up by position in the list and that worked. So I guess you can do the same in code by matching up all the filters searching by name for the first hit, then the second hit for the 2nd hd pvr, etc.

I did it with loading an external grf for a couple of reasons though. 1) yes I lack the time to code to have it automagically build the graph in code (aka I'm lazy :-) 2) It's really flexible. If some new magic box comes out it would take little to no code change to get rctvcap up and running with it quickly (at least in theory). I even designed the whole filter prop pages profile thing with that in mind. Almost everything is "generic" and saved in xml files/external files and NOT hard coded.

Of course this makes the whole thing a lot less user friendly and a lot less accessible to a broader user base.

But hey rebkell, if you are bored or something and want to hack up the rctvcap source code to add internal graph building, please go right ahead. I would love to see how that is done and not have to figure it out myself :-) I've got a lot of house crap going on right now so It's something I probably won't have time to look into for at least a month (It's just not super high on my priority list at the moment).
post #2793 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDB View Post

I meant to say that I had tried quotes (not parens) to no avail. But I'll try again. RT removes bad characters from program titles for MYHD, Fusion and HDHR tuners but I didn't look to see if it removed ampersands.

This thing about profiles, filters, grfedit and all the work I went thru to get rcTVCap to run in the first place was WAY OVER my head and I'd like to not go thru it again. If I were to install the latest rcTVCap would there be any operational changes?

Yes, lets not go through THAT again :-) Glad you did finally got it working though. To upgrade all you need to do is copy over the new .exe over the old one. If you don't want to use any of the new functionality you don't need to do anything else. I didn't change anything in the command line parameters that would break you. If you want to look at the profile stuff just look at the new FilterProfiles.xml file in notepad. But again, that new functionality is all optional.

Not sure what to say about the quote thing and spaces in the filename. All I know is I've recorded hundreds of shows now all with spaces in the name.

post #2794 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 413 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARogan View Post

But hey rebkell, if you are bored or something and want to hack up the rctvcap source code to add internal graph building, please go right ahead. I would love to see how that is done and not have to figure it out myself :-) I've got a lot of house crap going on right now so It's something I probably won't have time to look into for at least a month (It's just not super high on my priority list at the moment).

Actually I really didn't intend to touch rcTVCap, I just meant it would be easy enough to create grf files and save them to disk, then you could easily select the .grf file to use in the recording, one grf file could utilize the front jacks and another could utilize the component inputs in the back, hadn't thought about the 2nd unit, but it might very well work for that also, if the info is retained and I think it is, it might very well be a matter of loading up one grf for the first unit and another grf file that you created while using the other unit. Do not know, don't have another $200+ to spare just right yet.
post #2795 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:

Actually I really didn't intend to touch rcTVCap, I just meant it would be easy enough to create grf files and save them to disk, then you could easily select the .grf file to use in the recording, one grf file could utilize the front jacks and another could utilize the component inputs in the back, hadn't thought about the 2nd unit, but it might very well work for that also, if the info is retained and I think it is, it might very well be a matter of loading up one grf for the first unit and another grf file that you created while using the other unit. Do not know, don't have another $200+ to spare just right yet.

Ok I like that idea even better. Retain the flexibility of rcTVCap but have your app create the grf files.

My friend is doing exactly that. He has two SA cable STB's,each one hooked up to an hd pvr, each with it's own graph painted to point to each specific hd pvr, then rctvcap loading up which ever graph to record to that specific hd pvr. You can also run two instances of rctvcap and record from both hd pvr's at the same time (I made him a special 1.01 build that was unreleased that had the instance check removed). He says it all actually works! He uses firewire for channel changing (like me). He's been using rctvcap like this for several weeks now.

ok going a bit OT but this hd pvr thread has been a bit more programming related:
So how did you go about implementing the profile management stuff? Did you stick with using serialization? I love generics! Strongly typed collections err List ftw! At least that saves you the trouble of working directly with the xml dom. Just walk the collection and modify the objects in it, add/remove, etc and just serialize it all back out to xml. I wrote some support stuff to do that in rcSerial.cls.
post #2796 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Ok I like that idea even better. Retain the flexibility of rcTVCap but have your app create the grf files.

My friend is doing exactly that. He has two SA cable STB's,each one hooked up to an hd pvr, each with it's own graph painted to point to each specific hd pvr, then rctvcap loading up which ever graph to record to that specific hd pvr. You can also run two instances of rctvcap and record from both hd pvr's at the same time (I made him a special 1.01 build that was unreleased that had the instance check removed). He says it all actually works! He uses firewire for channel changing (like me). He's been using rctvcap like this for several weeks now.

ok going a bit OT but this hd pvr thread has been a bit more programming related:
So how did you go about implementing the profile management stuff? Did you stick with using serialization? I love generics! Strongly typed collections ftw! At least that saves you the trouble of working directly with the xml dom. Just walk the collection and modify the objects in it, add/remove, etc and just serialize it all back out to xml. I wrote some support stuff to do that in rcSerial.cls.

Oh yeah, I used your code and write it back out, it's total theft I studied your code and used it almost exclusively, I used your FilterProfiles class and just used .add and .Remove on the profile and then serialized it back out and overwrote the original. I really need to do some more error checking in my program, but honestly it's not as crucial as what it calls, if I create a batch file with the right parameters mission accomplished, I really should create a .bak file of the xml when starting the program and if I fubar up a write, I could grab the back up and put it back in place.
post #2797 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
I shudda checked this before. I've got 2 if not 3 files of Brothers & Sisters already recorded with an ampersand in the name and Windows did not object. I'll see what happens with the quotes put back in.
post #2798 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 02:44 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsalsero View Post

Is there any way to tell if a retail box has a C1 or C2 rev in it? If I buy direct (which costs at least $20 more) am I assured of getting a C2?

I ordered from Amazon two weeks ago and they shipped me a D1 revision (vent holes on the bottom).
post #2799 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 03:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:

Yeah you definitely can create a graph on the fly in code (searching by names of the filters I guess) and then connecting up the pins. I wonder how that would work with multiple hd pvr's on the same machine since I only have the one? My friend is using two right now. He says the filters show up in the list to pick from with the exact same name. He just matched them up by position in the list and that worked. So I guess you can do the same in code by matching up all the filters searching by name for the first hit, then the second hit for the 2nd hd pvr, etc.

I wrote a sample C# app that shows how to build the graph programmatically and posted it at http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...w#post14630815

I added the filters by CLSID but you can also add them by name. Take a look at DirectShow.Net samples for how to do that. If you have trouble, I've got some code somewhere showing how to do it. As for multiple devices, you would need to add by name and select the first device, second device, etc...
post #2800 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m. zillch View Post

Ugh. I was assuming I could do that also, and had planned on it, but you seem to be correct. The "Save to" field in the recording pane of the TME recording page will not accept any location that is not on the C: drive or the desktop. I attempted to switch it temporarily to my E: drive (SDHC memory slot in NTFS format) as a test of your observation but there is no way to type it in nor select it from the drop down "browse folders" icon. One seems locked to the C: drive. Sure you could transfer later but thats a lot of extra time....Not good.

This is not the case for me. I have an eSATA external drive setup as an F: drive and ArcSoft saves my captures there (or anywhere I specify) with no problems. This has always been the case for me from Day 1.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said: 'I drank what?' " - Real Genius, 1985
post #2801 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladd View Post

I wrote a sample C# app that shows how to build the graph programmatically and posted it at http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...w#post14630815

I added the filters by CLSID but you can also add them by name. Take a look at DirectShow.Net samples for how to do that. If you have trouble, I've got some code somewhere showing how to do it. As for multiple devices, you would need to add by name and select the first device, second device, etc...

Here is a way to work with multiple devices. In the sample app I linked, comment out lines 68, 69 and 70 of MainForm.cs:
Code:
            //IBaseFilter capture = DirectShowLib.Utils.FilterGraphTools.AddFilterByName(graphBuilder, FilterCategory.VideoInputDevice, "Hauppauge HD PVR Capture Device");
            //IBaseFilter crossbar = DirectShowLib.Utils.FilterGraphTools.AddFilterByName(graphBuilder, FilterCategory.AMKSCrossbar, "Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar");
            //IBaseFilter encoder = DirectShowLib.Utils.FilterGraphTools.AddFilterByName(graphBuilder, FilterCategory.WDMStreamingMultiplexerDevices, "Hauppauge HD PVR Encoder");
Then add the following right below it. Adjust "deviceToAdd" to the device number you want to use:
Code:
            IBaseFilter capture = null;
            IBaseFilter crossbar = null;
            IBaseFilter encoder = null;

List captureDevices = new List();
            List crossbarDevices = new List();
            List encoderDevices = new List();
            DsDevice[] devices;
            int deviceToAdd = 0; // Use a 0 based value. 0 = first device, 1 = second device, etc.

devices = DsDevice.GetDevicesOfCat(FilterCategory.AMKSCapture);
            for (int i = 0; i < devices.Length; i++)
            {
                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(devices[i].Name) && devices[i].Name.Equals("Hauppauge HD PVR Capture Device")) captureDevices.Add(devices[i]);
            }
            devices = DsDevice.GetDevicesOfCat(FilterCategory.AMKSCrossbar);
            {
                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(devices[i].Name) && devices[i].Name.Equals("Hauppauge HD PVR Crossbar")) crossbarDevices.Add(devices[i]);
            }
            devices = DsDevice.GetDevicesOfCat(FilterCategory.WDMStreamingEncoderDevices);
            {
                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(devices[i].Name) && devices[i].Name.Equals("Hauppauge HD PVR Encoder")) encoderDevices.Add(devices[i]);
            }

if (captureDevices.Count > deviceToAdd)
            {
                DsDevice device = captureDevices[deviceToAdd];
                hr = graphBuilder.AddSourceFilterForMoniker(device.Mon, null, device.Name, out capture);
                DsError.ThrowExceptionForHR(hr);
            }
            if (crossbarDevices.Count > deviceToAdd)
            {
                DsDevice device = crossbarDevices[deviceToAdd];
                hr = graphBuilder.AddSourceFilterForMoniker(device.Mon, null, device.Name, out crossbar);
            }
            if (encoderDevices.Count > deviceToAdd)
            {
                DsDevice device = encoderDevices[deviceToAdd];
                hr = graphBuilder.AddSourceFilterForMoniker(device.Mon, null, device.Name, out encoder);
            }
post #2802 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 08:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I captured some more files tonight.

720p clips worked fine, I was using varible peak(10/13max) to capture some baseball highlights(GO PHILS!), they looked pretty good, a solid 4 out of 5 in terms of quality. However the AC3 audio seemed to trip up skipping forward in Media Player Classic(CoreAVC Pro), it would destroy the AV sync. It also could make VLC crash sometimes when pulling the slider forward. But VLC handled it pretty well, including seeking. TM Theatre handled scanning forwards and backwards fine, I could not make it crash. I tried playing an older file with the AAC audio, it was much sharper and not as good sounding as the AC3 files, even only with my 2ch speakers on my PC.

I then switched the DVR box output to 1080i. Results were not as good, the video wasn't as smooth, and much more blocking was present. 1080i files also crashed VLC upon startup. TMT handled it fine, but the quality still was noticibly worse than 720p files. I'd say 3 out of 5, on the lower end of a "3".

I am glad most of the stuff I'll be capturing is on ESPN, so it's 720p so I dont have to worry about any loss there. But these clips off TBSHD looked much better when letting the DVR scale down to 720p, then capturing in 720p.

No issues with lockups or anything, although I did shut down and reopen TME almost every time.
post #2803 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 08:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
Liked: 1263
Since Arcsoft's Totalmedia Extreme will only play back in 2 ch. I guess I need to load a media player that will play 5.1. Sounds like people are using VLC, Media Player Classic etc. These play 5.1 from Arcsoft's new firmware files (?) but will any of them burn 5.1 AVCHD on to DVD/ DVD DL's directly or is that yet another program?

I take it the Hauppauge supplied remote control only works with some media players. Anyone have that list? Is the remote really just a standard Windows media center remote?

In A/V reproduction accuracy, there IS no concept of "accounting for personal taste/preference". As art consumers we don't "pick" the level of bass, nor the tint/brightness of a scene's sky, any more than we pick the ending of a novel or Mona Lisa's type of smile. "High fidelity" means "high truthfulness", faithful to the original artist's intent: an unmodified, neutral, accurate copy of the original master, ideally being exact and with no discernable alterations, aka "transparency".
post #2804 of 5201 Old 10-07-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak3883 View Post

I captured some more files tonight.

720p clips worked fine, I was using varible peak(10/13max) to capture some baseball highlights(GO PHILS!), they looked pretty good, a solid 4 out of 5 in terms of quality. However the AC3 audio seemed to trip up skipping forward in Media Player Classic(CoreAVC Pro), it would destroy the AV sync. It also could make VLC crash sometimes when pulling the slider forward. But VLC handled it pretty well, including seeking. TM Theatre handled scanning forwards and backwards fine, I could not make it crash. I tried playing an older file with the AAC audio, it was much sharper and not as good sounding as the AC3 files, even only with my 2ch speakers on my PC.

I then switched the DVR box output to 1080i. Results were not as good, the video wasn't as smooth, and much more blocking was present. 1080i files also crashed VLC upon startup. TMT handled it fine, but the quality still was noticibly worse than 720p files. I'd say 3 out of 5, on the lower end of a "3".

I am glad most of the stuff I'll be capturing is on ESPN, so it's 720p so I dont have to worry about any loss there. But these clips off TBSHD looked much better when letting the DVR scale down to 720p, then capturing in 720p.

No issues with lockups or anything, although I did shut down and reopen TME almost every time.

I noticed this right away back in July that I had issues with 1080i files. They would capture correctly, but I had issues cutting them with H.264TSCutter. After a cut, the video would stutter like it was running at 5 frames a second while the audio went on correctly. I set my DVR to only output 720p and all has been well since.
Last week I tried to capture from my HDV camcorder (which is only 1080i) and the results from that were rather poor. Burning to an AVCHD and playing on the PS3 resulted in video that stuttered the entire time. MPC Home Cinema wouldn't play it at all. MPC did ok with it. ArcSoft TME did ok with it as well.
post #2805 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladd View Post

Here is a way to work with multiple devices.

Thanks vladd for the very helpful code. I'll definitely play with it when I get the chance.
post #2806 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
how is the 5.1 treating everyone?

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS- New York Giants!!!

Gamertag: GENERAL CUPKAKE
post #2807 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thanks vladd for the very helpful code. I'll definitely play with it when I get the chance.

Anytime.
post #2808 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danxmanly View Post

Pass through works fine.. so probably not a bad cable. Have determined a couple of other things while trying to isolate the problem.

1) Can view standard def, record standard def, and playback standard def files I record through TME with optical hooked up and it's fine.

2) As soon as I switch to a high def channel to preview and record, and optical is hooked up ( no RCA's plugged in ) it sounds like it's playing underwater.

3) Unplugging optical cable and using RCA inputs I can record high def video and 2 ch. audio and it works perfect.

Have tried various configurations wihtin TME record window basically none having an effect.

My HTPC is fully capable of playing Hidef as I play Blu rays on it, as well as highdef camcorder files with no stutter.

Bought mine couple days ago at Frys for $230. It's D1 with vent holes on the bottom. I'm having the same "underwater sound" issue. My first reaction was that the sound had an echo, I thought maybe the driver is pulling sound from 2 sources at once. I tried disconnecting my SD tuner but this didn't help. Then I saw that couple people at shspvr.com reported the same issue and they both have Verizon FIOS' Motorola QIP62xx STBs. That is exactly what I have - QIP6200. I haven't found any settings on the STB that would fix the problem.
post #2809 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 02:28 PM

Yes, I'm posting on that forum too as it seems to be more specific on the driver issue. Haup tech support did finally email me back saying it's a beta driver and there's no solution at this time for my problem. They suggested I try another source, but since my pass through is fine I know the source is ok.

I'm gonna try it on my bedroom setup later this week just to see if I have the same problem. At that time I'll try my Xbox 360 as well for the source and report back.

From what I'm reading it seems to be related to our Moto Fios boxes. So I expect to see the same issue in the bedroom, but I imagine the 360 will work.

Good luck.... please post any responses from Haup tech support you may receive that may help us out.
post #2810 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemeeich View Post

I noticed this right away back in July that I had issues with 1080i files. They would capture correctly, but I had issues cutting them with H.264TSCutter. After a cut, the video would stutter like it was running at 5 frames a second while the audio went on correctly. I set my DVR to only output 720p and all has been well since.
Last week I tried to capture from my HDV camcorder (which is only 1080i) and the results from that were rather poor. Burning to an AVCHD and playing on the PS3 resulted in video that stuttered the entire time. MPC Home Cinema wouldn't play it at all. MPC did ok with it. ArcSoft TME did ok with it as well.

aemeeich, I have the exact same problem. I am still looking for an editor that can edit the ts file actually.
post #2811 of 5201 Old 10-08-2008, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplug View Post

aemeeich, I have the exact same problem. I am still looking for an editor that can edit the ts file actually.

Aren't we all It's a shame the h264ts_cutter developer stopped, I think he actually got grabbed up by a corporation of some kind, but he was really going in the right direction and after using h264ts_cutter dozens of times, I really came to appreciate the interface, it was very friendly after learning how it worked. I still use it extensively, but only on files I've encoded with x264.

If Hauppauge or the chip manufacturer could place smarter IDR's in the stream it would work great, but the way it is, they are just placed in a pattern with no regard to the actual scenecuts in the video coming in, sometimes the hit in the right place, but it's purely coincidence when they do and the placement of IDR's in 1080i is about 4+ seconds.

Neuron2 is working on the Nvidia CUDA stuff and hopefully he'll someday develop an editor, but I don't think it's at the top of his list, he's mostly working on his frame server application right now.
post #2812 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 05:58 AM

Any one have any idea if the full version of TME allows you to pause during a record? I'd find this useful as an alternative to removing commercials . . .
post #2813 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wseaberg View Post

Any one have any idea if the full version of TME allows you to pause during a record? I'd find this useful as an alternative to removing commercials . . .

+1
that would be a killer feature!
post #2814 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 07:47 AM

Quote:

I don't know but there is a functional trial version of TME so there is nothing stopping anyone from giving it a go. In the Arcsoft forums though there was some mention that the OEM version of TME that ships with the Hauppauge HD PVR was modified somewhat. Therefore the user experience may be somewhat lacking with the retail version. If so I'm guessing that this is something that they would work on to improve quickly especially since the upgrade price is so nominal for HD PVR owners.
post #2815 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 07:53 AM

Now granted I'm still having issues with 5.1 sound and haven't had alot of time to mess with the TME record program, but my main use of it will be to transfer ( really recording I know ), shows off my FIOS box to my computer hard drive. I would like to be able to set a timer to automatically stop the recording.. but I haven't seen one. There is a timer that shows the length of the recording being made, but I didn't see a place to enter a duration you would like to have it stop at.

Like I said, I haven't had alot of time to really dive into it yet... so perhaps I'm missing it? If not, that's a feature I'd like to see added.
post #2816 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danxmanly View Post

Now granted I'm still having issues with 5.1 sound and haven't had alot of time to mess with the TME record program, but my main use of it will be to transfer ( really recording I know ), shows off my FIOS box to my computer hard drive. I would like to be able to set a timer to automatically stop the recording.. but I haven't seen one. There is a timer that shows the length of the recording being made, but I didn't see a place to enter a duration you would like to have it stop at.

Like I said, I haven't had alot of time to really dive into it yet... so perhaps I'm missing it? If not, that's a feature I'd like to see added.

The recording duration setting is in there.

Under the preview window, just to the right of the capture start button is where you enter in the capture length. It says "Capture duration" and there is a box with 00:00:00. This is where you enter in the length you want in Hours:Minutes:Seconds.
post #2817 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 09:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemeeich View Post

The recording duration setting is in there.

Under the preview window, just to the right of the capture start button is where you enter in the capture length. It says "Capture duration" and there is a box with 00:00:00. This is where you enter in the length you want in Hours:Minutes:Seconds.

You can't change the duration after you start, you can always click the stop button to stop early, it would be nice to be able to extend the recording when you know something is going to run over, I don't think there is any way to do that, other than that, I dunno, what else is missing.
post #2818 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:

I have the full version, and sadly, there is no pause button.
post #2819 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:

other than that, I dunno, what else is missing.

Full screen preview,.....
post #2820 of 5201 Old 10-09-2008, 12:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavean View Post

Full screen preview,.....

Yeah, there is really a lot missing, why not buffer ability during a recording, allow the TME to view the file as it's being recorded, it's already been shown using arogan's record program that hardly any resources are being used to record and if they would hook the ArcSoft decoders into live viewing of the file, we could watch with hardly any load on the machine at all, especially if your video card supports h264 acceleration.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page