Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2011, 02:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubJunk View Post

Is there a reason why you can't just convert all of them to 59.94FPS without going to 29.97FPS first?
MVTools2 will output any framerate you want from any input file

yes.. I know.. but the smoothest video/best soap opera mode come when doing 29.97->59.94

-29.97->59.94 (x2) movement look amazing

-25->59.94 (x2.4) (not so good)
-24->59.94 (x2.5) (looks really crappy)

If for example I set my monitor to 75hz.. and I use 75000/1001=74.92
25->74.94 (~x3) and movement looks amazing again

Seems that image interpolation looks more fluent when you use x vales (2, 3).. instead x,x (2,4.. 2,5... etc) numbers.

I bet that its cause mvtools2 just double the original framerate..
25->59.94.. a 50fps video is created .. that is being played in your 60hz monitor ( no soap opera effect here)
24->59.94 creates a 48fps ..and played in a 60hz monitor... really looks crappy

Do your tests with different video sorces at 29.97, 25, 24.. and check what one have the best sopa opera effect..

A similar problem appear when you use a 50fps video source and you want to interpolate to 60000/1001.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2011, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfront View Post

Make sure the "Internal Filters" are disabled...

All internal filters ?

thx
bye
Old 02-25-2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark007 View Post

....I'm very happy with my current scripts but theres always those few scenes in most movies no matter what script I use that someone in the family will be like, eww he had 3 heads... where as with the Samsung Series 9 TV I have never gives those ugly effects. I just want to see these scripts outperforming my TV in every way :P....

Maybe lowering "thSCD1" (default is 400) will return your "3 heads" back to normal "one head".

Quote:

I would be proud to be the chairman of such a club

I wonder if in the future you will complain that everything is broadcast at 60FPS (as is starting to happen now), or will you still call it the soap opera effect forever?....

Please don't get me wrong. I have been a member of "the club" for a long time (long before you appeared in this thread). I too love soap opera while keeping artifacts as low as possible, with necessary sacrifice of smoothness and useless precision. For trying to find your so-called best quality script without treatment of anti-artifact, I think it's much easier that you teach users how to train their eyes to automatically ignore those obvious artifacts when watching movie.

I bet you will not see movie contents broadcasting at 60 fps within your whole life.

Quote:

I have to apologise for recommending pel=1.
I started to take PetitDragon's suggestion of testing high-motion scenes, which pel=1 is best for, instead of regular ones, but....

Duh, you get me wrong again, chairman. I never suggest "pel=1". I said in my previous tips that users should use "pel=2", when they find the CPU is capable to do it.

By the way, according to my testing before, if frames interpolates to even multiple (Ex. 24p->48p, 30p->60p), "pel=1" maybe good enough. However, if 24p->50p or 60p, "pel=2" helps a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyWu View Post

You are right. I think I will just leave it at default value.

Now I have to switch between two scripts. One for anime with minimum deformation, and the other for real life video with smooth interpolation.

That's great! I think "Profiles/preset settings" of ffdshow could be your friend.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by widezu69 View Post

Sorry I don't use Zoom Player. MPC-HC all the way for me. Ok so I'm trying to whittle down a very simple script for your blu-ray (I assume m2ts files) try this one:

SetMTMode(1,16)
V = ffdshow_source()
SetMTMode(2)
S = V.MSuper(pel=1, hpad=8, vpad=8, rfilter=4)
A = S.MAnalyse(isb=true, blksize=32, plevel=0, search=3, searchparam=3)
B = S.MAnalyse(isb=false, blksize=32, plevel=0, search=3, searchparam=3)
C = S.MRecalculate(A, blksize=16, search=3, searchparam=2)
D = S.MRecalculate(B, blksize=16, search=3, searchparam=2)
V.MFlowFps(S, C, D, num=FramerateNumerator(V)*2, den=FramerateDenominator(V)*1, mask=0)
SetMTMode(1)
GetMTMode(false) > 0 ? distributor() : last

Beware, this script has larger block sizes and is not great for 720p and won't produce good smoothness. It works with 1080p because there is better resolution blksize ratio. Still testing but with this script your blu-rays should now play good.

Thanks,
I'll will try this evening...

How can I set MPC-HC to acpet the avsynth's scripts?

MPC, same setting MPC-HC work fine, MPC-HP doesn't!

bye
Old 02-25-2011, 09:09 AM

Ok here's what you do:
Install MPC-HC and go to the options. I recommend you also use MadVR if not Haali is fine. Select that preferred renderer. Then go to internal filters and uncheck everything. Then go to external filters, add a ffdshow as a preferred filter.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:

Ok here's what you do:
Install MPC-HC and go to the options. I recommend you also use MadVR if not Haali is fine. Select that preferred renderer. Then go to internal filters and uncheck everything. Then go to external filters, add a ffdshow as a preferred filter.

That's my way, also.

bye
Old 02-25-2011, 01:40 PM

Petit, I've tried your suggestion to stop my 3 heads issue :P I am still getting this flutter effect even lowering your recommended value. I'll keep testing, but in a previous post, you said below. Does this mean you suggest chroma=true above the other paramaters you gave below. My opinion used to be that chroma=true didn't have as much a significant effect on quality than others such as pel, dct etc. Did I misunderstand your post below?

Code:
5, If you find the CPU has more power to do, you can tight the script up. The parameter changing order I suggested: 

a, chroma=true
b, dct=5
c, MBlockFps mode=2 (if you don't care a little more image blur)
d, pel=2
e, MFlowFps
In one scene where I get very bad "flutter" where the image flashes forward and past and appears to multiply for a few seconds, is in Avatar at 3:30 into it where the grey ship passes through some misty white clouds.

This scene actually brings my machine to a crawl with dct=5 for blksize=8 so I had to tone dct to 8 in this blksize to keep 0 frame drops, but no matter how high quality I go, the motion of the craft through the clouds just looks horrendous.... My eyes are going wonky from trying the scene with so many paramaters hehe. I suppose its a difficult scene to interpolate due to the similar color of the clouds to the craft... I'm not sure if you have suggestions on how to improve such scenes or if anyone has this scene to test... The guts of my 1080p script is below. I'm getting 0 frame drops, very happy except for these odd fluttering effects I see in certain scenes that everyone notices

Code:
super = MSuper(pel=2, hpad=16, vpad=16, rfilter=4)
backward_1 = MAnalyse(super,chroma=false, isb=true, blksize=16, searchparam=1, search=3,plevel=0, sadx264=7,dct=5)
forward_1 = MAnalyse(super,chroma=false, isb=false, blksize=16, searchparam=1, search=3, plevel=0, sadx264=7,dct=5)
backward_2 = MRecalculate(super, backward_1, chroma=false, blksize=8, searchparam=0, search=3, sadx264=7,dct=8)
forward_2 = MRecalculate(super, forward_1, chroma=false,blksize=8, searchparam=0, search=3, sadx264=7,dct=8)
MBlockFps(super, backward_2, forward_2, num=50, den=1, mode=0)
Old 02-25-2011, 01:58 PM

super = MSuper(pel=2, hpad=8, vpad=8, rfilter=4)
backward_1 = MAnalyse(super,chroma=false, isb=true, blksize=16, searchparam=1, search=3,plevel=0)
forward_1 = MAnalyse(super,chroma=false, isb=false, blksize=16, searchparam=1, search=3, plevel=0)
backward_2 = MRecalculate(super, backward_1, chroma=false, blksize=8, searchparam=0, search=3)
forward_2 = MRecalculate(super, forward_1, chroma=false,blksize=8, searchparam=0, search=3)
MBlockFps(super, backward_2, forward_2, num=50, den=1, mode=2)

By using mode=2 a lot of these kinds of motion flickering is reduced but sometimes there will be a little coarsness with the frame, your choice. Also interpolating to a framerate that isn't a multiple of 24 is a bad idea. Try just using the frame doubler to 48fps and use reclock to speed it up to 50fps. It won't make a great deal of difference as all PAL countries watch it in that speed anyways.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:02 PM

Thanks. Unfortunately mode=2 tips my machine into frame drop mode hehe I'll see can I use mode=2 and tweak down others
Old 02-25-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetitDragon View Post

I bet you will not see movie contents broadcasting at 60 fps within your whole life.

It's an interesting proposition, maybe you're right but let's look at it

Some networks, like HDNet, already broadcast some shows at 60FPS progressive, so the technology is already in place. That clip I posted in the objective test was captured live from an HDNet broadcast
Directors like James Cameron have already future-proofed their films by storing them at higher framerates.
Blu-rays are capable of 720p video at 60FPS and it's just a matter of time before they or their next iteration supports 1080p at 120FPS (60FPS in each eye for 3D content).

Maybe I'm missing something, though Why do you think I won't see it in my lifetime?

Quote:

Duh, you get me wrong again, chairman. I never suggest "pel=1".

Maybe I wrote it in a confusing way.
I never claimed you recommended pel=1, but that you recommended testing high-motion scenes

Quote:

By the way, according to my testing before, if frames interpolates to even multiple (Ex. 24p->48p, 30p->60p), "pel=1" maybe good enough. However, if 24p->50p or 60p, "pel=2" helps a lot.

It is better with divisible framerates but I tested 24->48 when I did the recent tests and found pel=1 lacking in all but very rare scenes.

P.S. I'm trying to be polite and friendly but it seems you take frequent jabs at me. I have had comments from other members who noticed it, too.
It's not a big deal but this thread will be more pleasant for everyone if we can put this to rest now
Please try to remember we are all trying to improve video interpolation, there is no need to feel any competition with me or anyone else here
Old 02-25-2011, 03:40 PM

^^Agreed keep it nice and polite with constructive criticism
Old 02-25-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:

....I'm trying to be polite and friendly but it seems you take frequent jabs at me....

I am surprised you feel like that. I thought we were competing with the quality TV (not each other), and through our talking and experience exchanging this way would make our scripts perform better than TV more quickly.

Quote:

....It's not a big deal but this thread will be more pleasant for everyone if we can put this to rest now....

I can't agree you more.

Quote:

....In one scene where I get very bad "flutter" where the image flashes forward and past and appears to multiply for a few seconds, is in Avatar at 3:30 into it where the grey ship passes through some misty white clouds....

Can you post a screen shot to show the exact position and that artifact? My Extended Collectors Edition of Avatar seems not the same as yours. How did you place the "thSCD1" in your script? Normally tuning "pnew" and "thSCD1" should reduce flicker artifacts. And yes, "chroma=true" (default) will make chroma catch up with luma and it has priority over others. I think "dct" in "MRecalculate" line can be removed to reduce CPU spike.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:

The guts of my 1080p script is below. I'm getting 0 frame drops, very happy except for these odd fluttering effects I see in certain scenes that everyone notices

I don't have the clip to try so can't sure if it fixs your issue.

super = MSuper(hpad=16, vpad=16, pel=2, rfilter=4)
backward_vec = MAnalyse(super, blksize=32, search=3, searchparam=1, isb=true, plevel=0, dct=5)
forward_vec = MAnalyse(super, blksize=32, search=3, searchparam=1, isb=false, plevel=0, dct=5)
MFlowFps(super, backward_vec, forward_vec, num=FrameRateNumerator()*2, den=FrameRateDenominator(), mask=0, ml=10000) # You may use mask=1 if it's still no frame drops
Old 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfront View Post

Ur welcome What worked for me was to install a Take Ownership.reg:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...menu-in-vista/
Once installed right-click on the folder were all of ur videos are stored and click the Take Ownership tab, u may want to try this on the folders containing ffdshow & mpc-hc (or any other player ur using) also...Try mask=1

You rock! That worked as well. Ahh bliss... thanks so much again!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:41 PM

@gxmikey ~ Glad those suggestion were helpful
Old 02-27-2011, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Sorry I don't use Zoom Player. MPC-HC all the way for me. Ok so I'm trying to whittle down a very simple script for your blu-ray (I assume m2ts files) try this one:

SetMTMode(1,16)
V = ffdshow_source()
SetMTMode(2)
A = S.MAnalyse(isb=true, blksize=32, plevel=0, search=3, searchparam=3)
B = S.MAnalyse(isb=false, blksize=32, plevel=0, search=3, searchparam=3)
C = S.MRecalculate(A, blksize=16, search=3, searchparam=2)
D = S.MRecalculate(B, blksize=16, search=3, searchparam=2)
V.MFlowFps(S, C, D, num=FramerateNumerator(V)*2, den=FramerateDenominator(V)*1, mask=0)
SetMTMode(1)

Beware, this script has larger block sizes and is not great for 720p and won't produce good smoothness. It works with 1080p because there is better resolution blksize ratio. Still testing but with this script your blu-rays should now play good.
I tried that script with 1080p blu-ray disc...
There is a lot problem of shuttering (CPU usage is under 80%) now.

I return to:

SetMTMode(1,16)
V = ffdshow_source()
SetMTMode(2)
A = S.MAnalyse(isb=true, blksize=16, plevel=0, search=3, searchparam=3)
B = S.MAnalyse(isb=false, blksize=16, plevel=0, search=3, searchparam=3)
C = S.MRecalculate(A, blksize=8, search=3, searchparam=2)
D = S.MRecalculate(B, blksize=8, search=3, searchparam=2)
V.MFlowFps(S, C, D, num=FramerateNumerator(V)*2, den=FramerateDenominator(V)*1, mask=1, ml=10000)
SetMTMode(1)

and MPC.
If I deselect all internal filters in MPC-HC x86, it crash immediatly!

Any Ideas?
thx a lot
bye
Old 02-27-2011, 07:41 AM

Hello,
I wonder if it would be possible to use this technology with Media Player Classic to play network streams?
In France, we have the Internet access provider has "FREE " which offers television MultiPost. In other words, the possibility of watching television with your computer using VLC.
I wonder if it would be possible to play streaming videos with Media Player Classic while using the plugins / codecs / Scripts cited in this regard?
Thank you :-)
- - - - - - - - -
Bonjour,
Je voudrais savoir si il serait possible d'utiliser cette technologie avec Media Player Classic pour lire des flux réseaux?
En France, nous avons le Fournisseur d'accès a Internet "FREE" qui propose la télévision multipost. Autrement dit, la possibilité de regardé la télévision avec son ordinateur en utilisant VLC.
Je voudrais savoir si il serait possible de lire les flux vidéos avec Media Player Classic tout en utilisant les Plugins / Codecs / Scripts cité dans notre sujet?
Merci :-)
Old 02-27-2011, 11:55 AM

^^Interesting point. I shall look into this. It is probably able to as MPC does to streaming.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:05 PM

I find this script to work well for those of you who also have a quad core. Mine is a q9550 running at 3.6. I like this for both 1080p and 720p, I posted it a while back but with petitdragons info I have come up with this.

SetMTMode(2,8)
ffdShow_source()
Width <= 1400 ? Eval("""
super=MSuper(pel=2, hpad=8, vpad=8,rfilter=2,levels=0)
backward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=true, blksize=16, blksizev=16, searchparam=1, plevel=0,levels=3,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=false, blksize=16, blksizev=16, searchparam=1, plevel=0,levels=3,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
backward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=true, backward_vec1,blksize=8, blksizev=8, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=true, forward_vec1,blksize=8, blksizev=8, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
MBlockFps(super, backward_2, forward_2, num=60000, den=1001, mode=2, isse=true)
distributor()
"""): last
Width > 1400 ? Eval("""
super=MSuper(pel=2, hpad=16, vpad=16,rfilter=2,levels=0)
backward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=true, blksize=16, blksizev=16, searchparam=1, plevel=0,levels=4,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=false, blksize=16, blksizev=16, searchparam=1, plevel=0,levels=4,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
backward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=true, backward_vec1,blksize=8, blksizev=8, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=true, forward_vec1,blksize=8, blksizev=8, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
MBlockFps(super, backward_2, forward_2, num=60000, den=1001, mode=0, isse=true)
distributor()
Old 02-27-2011, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Almost 2 years ago I started the topic here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1132692.

There's quite an accomplishment and improvement during these two years. Seems like this soap opera script can now applied to 1080p video source (it could only be possible for 720p at the time).

After reading most of the posts in this thread, I notice CPU power is one big limitation for the vast majority.

DXVA was never there to off-load the h.264 decoding back then. I read that rumour says the new version of CoreAVC will support DXVA. This would greatly help a lot of aviScripts users. Currently decoding h.264 1080p on my Phenom X3 takes up 50% of the CPU usage.

So my question is when will this new version of CoreAVC be available and will it work with aviScripts?

While waiting for the CoreAVC, is there a work-around to get DXVA to off-load the decoding while using AviScripts at this moment?

Sapphire (Former aka Sappy)
Old 02-27-2011, 02:25 PM

sapphire I assume by your user name(s) that you are an ATi user? Yes you can currently use CoreAVC with our scripts by setting the h.264 decoder to off in ffdshow and enabling the raw passthru but hardware decoding currently only works with nvidia cards. I too am waiting for the next release of CoreAVC and we shall see how it compliments ATi cards. I have an nvidia card and it offloads all the processes so I get 0-1% cpu usage when playing 1080p video
Old 02-27-2011, 04:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yes widezu, I am a ATi user, my user name gave it away .

I am currently running Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 4850 PCS+ 512MB which I got a year ago.

I wonder which is a better hardware assistance, the nVidia CUDA or the DXVA? I understand that DxVA is make use of a dedicated hardware h.264 decoder on the gpu card, whereas nVidia CUDA is more like a co-processing to the CPU using the GPU itself instead of a h.264 decoder, ie via OpenCL.

As a counter-part to CUDA, AMD has just released the Catalyst Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) on 6xxx series cards. I wonder if we can make use of the APP to assist in our aviScript processing.

You mean you can even off-load the aviScript process as well as h.264 decoding to CUDA for complete processing leaving your CPU sitting in idle????

Sapphire

Quote:
sapphire I assume by your user name(s) that you are an ATi user? Yes you can currently use CoreAVC with our scripts by setting the h.264 decoder to off in ffdshow and enabling the raw passthru but hardware decoding currently only works with nvidia cards. I too am waiting for the next release of CoreAVC and we shall see how it compliments ATi cards. I have an nvidia card and it offloads all the processes so I get 0-1% cpu usage when playing 1080p video
Old 02-27-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnifehr View Post
I find this script to work well for those of you who also have a quad core. Mine is a q9550 running at 3.6. I like this for both 1080p and 720p, I posted it a while back but with petitdragons info I have come up with this.

SetMTMode(2,8)
ffdShow_source()
Width <= 1400 ? Eval("""
backward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=true, blksize=16, blksizev=16, searchparam=1, plevel=0,levels=3,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=false, blksize=16, blksizev=16, searchparam=1, plevel=0,levels=3,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
backward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=false, backward_vec1,blksize=8, blksizev=8, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=false, forward_vec1,blksize=8, blksizev=8, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
MBlockFps(super,backward_2, forward_2, num=60000, den=1001, mode=2, isse=true)
distributor()
Width > 1400 ? Eval("""
backward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=true, blksize=32, blksizev=32, searchparam=0, plevel=0,levels=4,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_vec1=MAnalyse(super,chroma=true, isb=false, blksize=32, blksizev=32, searchparam=0, plevel=0,levels=4,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
backward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=false, backward_vec1,blksize=16, blksizev=16, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
forward_2 = MRecalculate(super,chroma=false, forward_vec1,blksize=16, blksizev=16, thSAD=200, searchparam=0,search = 5, dct=5, isse=true, sadx264=7)
MBlockFps(super,backward_2, forward_2, num=60000, den=1001, mode=0, isse=true)
distributor()
It doesn't work, there is an error on line 20, col 11

bye
Old 02-27-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I read that rumour says the new version of CoreAVC will support DXVA.
So my question is when will this new version of CoreAVC be available and will it work with aviScripts?
I posted that here but I no longer believe that CoreAVC DXVA2 will support post-processing, I think they are going to skip that release in favor of ATI acceleration with the UVD ported through openCL, which should work with post proc the same as the CUDA implementation...
Specific timeline: probably before 2012!!!
Quote:
While waiting for the CoreAVC, is there a work-around to get DXVA to off-load the decoding while using AviScripts at this moment?
I'm currently searching for a free alternative...
Quote:
You mean you can even off-load the aviScript process as well as h.264 decoding to CUDA for complete processing leaving your CPU sitting in idle????
No, the interpolation is still being done by the CPU.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:49 PM

Forfront is correct the CPU does all the interpolating that's why it is wise to find solutions that allow decoding to be done by the GPU to free up some power. All we need to do is find a seperate DXVA decoder that is a directshow filter and pass it through ffdshow.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:40 PM

As I said before, when decoding with DXVA the video stream is sent directly to the GPU and there is no way to back to CPU for postprocessing there. DXVA decoder has to connect to the video renderer that is last stage of filter chain to display. Two obvious examples:

1, ffdshow DXVA decoder
2, PowerDVD (when using DXVA, all TheatreHD grayed out)
Old 02-27-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinorho View Post

It doesn't work, there is an error on line 20, col 11

bye

try it again, after watching a full movie i changed the script and my post above has been edited
Old 02-28-2011, 02:07 AM

Quote:

As I said before, when decoding with DXVA the video stream is sent directly to the GPU and there is no way to back to CPU for postprocessing there. DXVA decoder has to connect to the video renderer that is last stage of filter chain to display. Two obvious examples:

1, ffdshow DXVA decoder
2, PowerDVD (when using DXVA, all TheatreHD grayed out)

Indeed but I've read in places where people have registered the Cyberlink DXVA filter correctly to pass information through ffdshow. But I shall further my search.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnifehr View Post

try it again, after watching a full movie i changed the script and my post above has been edited

After 5 seconds it crash|
Old 02-28-2011, 08:54 AM

Trying to get DXVA working to make this a bit fairer for ATi users. I figured if I could find a filter that only does the decoding and nothing else (like CoreAVC) and feed it into ffdshow's raw video input it would work. So I got powerdvd 8 and managed to get it's DXVA as a separate filter working and I am able to pass the output throug ffdshow. Can't get DXVA to work together though, when ffdshow is enabled, DXVA is disabled and the cyberlink filter is running on CPU mode but the video is still processed by the cyberlink filter and fed through ffdshow. Need to try with different output renderer.