Thank you and you must have some good connection and have this so soon in your hand
Anyway, may I ask you few questions:
1) What do you think about the Splendid Video? Do you see any different before and after?
2) Based on what I read from you so far, even LPCM is still downconverting, going thru Vista mixer now because the PAP driver is not in your system, right?
3) I assume it is not creating any noise, right?
4) What about heat? I assume it is not generating any heart too, right?
5) What about CPU load? I assume it is not affecting much too, right?
6) The HDMI-to-HDMI cable come with the box, is it HDMI 1.3?
7) Any noticeable different in your TMT compare to retail TMT? Do you have some button such as "bit-stream" in TMT?