*Official* Asus Xonar HDAV1.3 thread - Page 37 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1081 of 9551 Old 09-25-2008, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well i've just purchased one of these Asus cards, i've only just read here about Asus (Possibly) releasing ANOTHER card in line with the release of the Auzentech card.

I also hope that there isn't a hardware fault with this card, and it's down to a driver issue?

Otherwise it'll be going back!! (I've always enjoyed using Asus products, but this fiasco over this card has changed my mind!!)

Let's hope this isn't the case, and all will be ok?

Cheers
Lee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1082 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 12:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
For anyone considering an RMA, Overclockers didn't blink so mine will be on its way back in a few days, top service. I will keep it long enough to play with the TMT update that is rumoured to be out today but I am not waiting weeks or months for them to ssort out something that shouldn't have gone on sale.

FWIW I couldn't get Bitstream working again last night, for no reason whatsoever. Everything was using the same settings from the last time I used it but it just wouldn't play ball.

Asus support as usual is a joke, my original support ticket was closed by them without a reply and when I went to add a new one yesterday the system was broken. I don't understand why such a big company with (mostly) very good products couldn't give a stuff about customer service...

I advise anyone considering this product to wait, either for confirmation it is working or an alternative. Shame really as I was getting used to and starting to enjoy TMT...

Adam
post #1083 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 01:18 AM

This card was released only about two weeks ago. And Asus has clearly indicated that the drivers released in line with the card are beta. So in general, beta drivers tend to have unknown bugs. Just think of Vista,Was Vista stable when it was released in its early days? How many software related issues people had to deal with Vista? I don't understand why people are in such a hurry since Asus has promised to address these issues as quick as possible.I don't work for Asus or Arcsoft.But looking at the present situation as an early adopter, it is too early to call this card a piece of junk. If things aren't working as they were supposed to be, the best way is to get a standalone player like I do.When it comes to BD playback, HTPC is really a piece of junk. Software/ driver issues, player updates, downsampling and audio/video issues ....etc. I love HTPC and like to experiment things but I never watch HD/BD on my PC setup.
post #1084 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 01:30 AM
AVS Special Member

i have to say- the auzentech card with its internal proprietary nvidia graphics connection and integration of creative's x-fi chipset tells me that it could be the ultimate card for lossless everything along with the highest quality gaming audio piped out digitally to your receiver, if Asus can't get the bugs worked out.
post #1085 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 02:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myAV View Post

This card was released only about two weeks ago. And Asus has clearly indicated that the drivers released in line with the card are beta. So in general, beta drivers tend to have unknown bugs. Just think of Vista,Was Vista stable when it was released in its early days? How many software related issues people had to deal with Vista? I don't understand why people are in such a hurry since Asus has promised to address these issues as quick as possible.I don't work for Asus or Arcsoft.But looking at the present situation as an early adopter, it is too early to call this card a piece of junk. If things aren't working as they were supposed to be, the best way is to get a standalone player like I do.When it comes to BD playback, HTPC is really a piece of junk. Software/ driver issues, player updates, downsampling and audio/video issues ....etc. I love HTPC and like to experiment things but I never watch HD/BD on my PC setup.

I was singing from the same hymn book a week ago as my posts at that time indicated but this isn't the same as a few inconvenient bugs and I am fed of wasting my time getting it to work.
  1. For it's primary function it doesn't work in Vista at all.
  2. In XP it works 'sometimes' but I don't want to have to use XP.
  3. It alters the Video signal by default direct from power up, indicating a hardware or at least firmware issue.
  4. Asus support is non-existent.
  5. It is bloody expensive.

When you spend a lot of money on something you expect it to perform it's primary function out of the box.

[RANT]If you buy a car you expect the wheels to actually turn when you try to drive it. I don't expect the headlamps not to work, the windscreen wipers to stick and to be told it only runs on leaded petrol at the moment... but don't worry in a few months we will give you what you need to fix it yourself! [/RANT]

Adam
post #1086 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 02:47 AM

@ mpgxsvcd

The idea of having the ASUS send everything to a modern but cheap receiver for decoding, bass management and so on, and then sending it to my existing one sounds tempting. What "excellent" HDMI capable receivers are there in the low price range, that have more than two HDMI inputs and a pre-out to connect to an existing receiver? I couldn't find a single one.

Is the whole concept viable from a sound quality perspective? Or would a cheap receiver with 7.1 pre-outs likely put out a degraded signal?
post #1087 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 02:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

No. If a product that they sell doesn't work it is a piece of junk.
If you want to be a guinea pig, more power to you. People are in a hurry because Asus has their money and now they have to rely on promises for the product they bought to perform as advertised.
Does the box say something like "BETA drivers, all we promise is not true. Cross fingers and buy me just the same!"?

And the fact that the release of Vista has become something to justify subsequent junk releases speaks volumes about consumer rights and how the get trampled on a daily basis.

Seriously. AVS is a place where you go to learn to be unhappy. - Bear5k
post #1088 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorman42 View Post

No. If a product that they sell doesn't work it is a piece of junk.
If you want to be a guinea pig, more power to you. People are in a hurry because Asus has their money and now they have to rely on promises for the product they bought to perform as advertised.
Does the box say something like "BETA drivers, all we promise is not true. Cross fingers and buy me just the same!"?

And the fact that the release of Vista has become something to justify subsequent junk releases speaks volumes about consumer rights and how the get trampled on a daily basis.

Like I said before I don't work for Asus So I am not speaking a single word on behalf of them. I didn't encourage anyone to buy this card or any other Asus products on this forum, either.The reason I posted in this thread is that I saw people translating the Chinese language thread I started at myav.com.tw here in Taiwan. You should have done more research before taking the plunge.So if you have complaints, take them to Asus.You know what I am feeling now. "I am at the wrong place".
post #1089 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 03:39 AM
AVS Special Member

For those not able to get Bitstream working with an Onkyo Receiver and still willing to persevere, here is the technique I used to get it working 'again' just a few minutes ago.
  1. Set HDMI output to 192khz / 7.1 Speakers (note if you try to set it that high for LPCM output the Receiver will only Receive DD 2.1, i think this is because the Onkyo won't handle more than 2 channels at 192khz, not sure though).
  2. Start TMT set Audio to HDMI
  3. Insert Disc/Select Folder/Mount ISO
  4. Cue up to DTS-HD MA soundtrack, if warning appears to set Sound Card to HDMI and no sound is heard, click ok and then pull the HDMI cable from the HDAV input. Re-insert and it should work*.

*The disc does seem to be a factor in this, Flight of the Phoenix will continue playing when the HDMI handshake is re-established but some seem to restart from the begining of the disk when the HDMI connection is upset, for instance I couldn't get this working for AVP Requiem. Once you get Bitstream working ok, inserting any disk seems to work corectly, the problem seems to be establishing the HDMI handshake for Bitstream.

Good luck,

Adam
post #1090 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 03:40 AM
AVS Special Member

For those not able to get Bitstream working with an Onkyo Receiver and still willing to persevere, here is the technique I used to get it working 'again' just a few minutes ago.
  1. Set HDMI output to 192khz / 7.1 Speakers (note if you try to set it that high for LPCM output the Receiver will only Receive DD 2.1, i think this is because the Onkyo won't handle more than 2 channels at 192khz, not sure though).
  4. Cue up to DTS-HD MA soundtrack, if warning appears to set Sound Card to HDMI and no sound is heard, click ok and then pull the HDMI cable from the HDAV input. Re-insert and it should work*.

*The disc does seem to be a factor in this, Flight of the Phoenix will continue playing when the HDMI handshake is re-established but some seem to restart from the begining of the disk when the HDMI connection is upset, for instance I couldn't get this working for AVP Requiem. Once you get Bitstream working ok, inserting any disk seems to work corectly, the problem seems to be establishing the HDMI handshake for Bitstream.

Good luck,

Adam
post #1091 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 04:16 AM

MyAv, don't feel disheartened or concern yourself, it is the nature of these forums to build something up to ludicrous proportions and then tear it back down. Currently the Auzentech will be the panacea for all the world's woes. Curse those foolish Asus peeps for even trying.

Personally I've found the card to be stable, reliable and works, at least for I need for. It has issues, but no more so than anything else and I'm sure with some time the situation will improve. One look at the Power thread, Arcsoft, IntelsG35/G45, Ati, Nvida threads will show a multitude of problems that have yet to be resolved to almost anyone's satisfaction.

I for one, would like to thank you very much for all the information you have provided and hope perhaps you will continue to provide a little extra insight from time to time if possible.
post #1092 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 05:08 AM

I agree, myAV has been nothing but helpful. The product is certainly not ready for primetime just yet, but as an early adopter I am happy as a clam with installing a dual boot Xp/Vista, just to see the magic words DTS HD Master Audio light up in my Onkyos display on a disc played as an ISO from my HTPC. I was smiling like a loon.

The other issues will most certainly be solved in due time

myAV: your insights have been most helpful and I hope you'll keep posting regardless of some of the trolling that is going on in this thread.

Cyberdog
post #1093 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 05:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 251
MyAV stick around. I am sure that most of us appreciate your input.

ASUS is pushing the envelope with high quality sound cards and HDMI output.
I hope they support HDMI output without connecting the video in...

Even in its current state, I will buy one since I fully expect the driver issues to get resolved.

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A51 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
post #1094 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 05:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Like I said before I don't work for Asus So I am not speaking a single word on behalf of them. I didn't encourage anyone to buy this card or any other Asus products on this forum, either.The reason I posted in this thread is that I saw people translating the Chinese language thread I started at myav.com.tw here in Taiwan. You should have done more research before taking the plunge.So if you have complaints, take them to Asus.You know what I am feeling now. "I am at the wrong place".

MyAV please don't go elsewhere. Your information is extremely helpful and very much appreciated.

Yes I understand why people in the UK are upset because they were sold a product that was not ready. And you did state early on that it was not officially released worldwide.

I think everyone should just hold off on buying it. It is clear that it is not ready yet. Wait till the card is officially released and then judge it.

In the meantime if Auzentech can pull the biggest upset ever and release a "finished" product before Asus then maybe they will have a better option.

Bottom Line: Please do not shoot the messenger! He is just trying to help. And if you buy this card before it is released you will be disappointed. You have been warned!
post #1095 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 05:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post

@ mpgxsvcd

The idea of having the ASUS send everything to a modern but cheap receiver for decoding, bass management and so on, and then sending it to my existing one sounds tempting. What "excellent" HDMI capable receivers are there in the low price range, that have more than two HDMI inputs and a pre-out to connect to an existing receiver? I couldn't find a single one.

Is the whole concept viable from a sound quality perspective? Or would a cheap receiver with 7.1 pre-outs likely put out a degraded signal?

I use the Yamaha RX-V663. It has two HDMI 1.3 inputs, pre-outs, and one of the best volume leveling features available today. However, it has one MAJOR drawback. It does not deal with computers very well. You can overcome those drawbacks but it can cost $100+ to get it to work right in some instances.

The Pioneer 1018 is also a really good choice. It has several HDMI 1.3 inputs and pre-outs. As far as I know it has none of the drawbacks of the Yamaha RX-V663 but its volume leveling mode is not as flexible.

I use my Yamaha receiver with the pre-outs to a Rotel RB-985 5 x 100 watt amp. I use ERA Design 3 and 4 speakers with an SVS PB-10 sub. I would put my system up against any other system costing $2000 or less! No system will beat it for less than $2000. In fact I would probably put it up against any system costing $4000 or less and still hold my own.

The Yamaha RX-V663 can be had for about $350 online and the Pioneer 1018 can be had for around $400 online. I would recommend the Pioneer 1018 for use with a computer.
post #1096 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 05:55 AM

Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman001 View Post

all good!!!!!!!! got audio working and my onkyo 605 says dts-hd master audio now just wait for no down sampling and true HD and were set
................caveman001

What was the problem and the resolution?
post #1097 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 06:07 AM

Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgxsvcd View Post

MyAV please don't go elsewhere. Your information is extremely helpful and very much appreciated.

Yes I understand why people in the UK are upset because they were sold a product that was not ready. And you did state early on that it was not officially released worldwide.

I think everyone should just hold off on buying it. It is clear that it is not ready yet. Wait till the card is officially released and then judge it.

In the meantime if Auzentech can pull the biggest upset ever and release a "finished" product before Asus then maybe they will have a better option.

Bottom Line: Please do not shoot the messenger! He is just trying to help. And if you buy this card before it is released you will be disappointed. You have been warned!

The problem is it was officially released in the UK. Taiwan usually gets this things released quickly when the company is based there...so they are the test group. The UK, for some reason, was included as well. Probably an administrative screw up.
post #1098 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 06:29 AM
AVS Special Member

I wasn't shooting the messenger, just writing my opinion as everyone is entitled to do. Just because it isn't the same as myAV's at this time does not mean I am attacking him in some way; maybe his would be slightly different though, if he had had to pay £180 for it . I too am very grateful for his input here and hope my reply was not misunderstood.

Adam
post #1099 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 06:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

"Released" and "Beta Drivers" really don't go together. That, by itself, is a clear indication that Asus screwed the pooch.

And myAV, while you didn't say "go buy this card", you sure made it sound like it was working nearly perfectly (except Dolby TrueHD). As far as I can tell, it doesn't work at all in Vista, and has serious reliability issues in XP. So you were either very lucky, or misleading.

And the above is a real change of tune from you - "HTPC is junk"? Come on, you were singing the praises of this card not two weeks ago.

TiVo is on it's way out - stream everything!
post #1100 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes View Post

Good luck,

Adam

With my onkyo 606 and ati 4870 I can select 5.1 - 7.1 speakers and 96 and 192 khz pcm and get bitstream, Arcsoft is set to hdmi out. The diffcult part for me is setting the resolution on main and extended desktop to get bitstream working. Usually I can keep my optimal 1680x1050 resolution on pc monitor and 1280x720@60 hz or 1920x1200@30 hz on tv, or I might have to change the pc monitor resolution to 1280x720, to get it working. A couple of times I had to shutdown my computer to reset the hdmi "handshake" cause I got it wrong, wich is annoying. When I get the Sound Card to HDMI warning when playing the movie in my main window, I just drag the total mediaplayer over to the extended desktop (tv) and bitstream works everytime if resolution is set up correctly.

I also use kmplayer to bitstream .mkv files to my onkyo 606. With kmplayer I have another issue, when enabling spdif before I start the movies my computer will do a fast reboot. To get around this I have to uncheck spdif before playing the movie file in kmplayer and enable it after starting the movie, by right clicking/filters/ac3filter/enable spdif in kmplayer. What gets really annoying is that kmplayer will have spdif enabled everytime I have played a bitstreamed file, wich has caused alot of reboots since I forgot to disable it .
post #1101 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbMagFab View Post

"Released" and "Beta Drivers" really don't go together. That, by itself, is a clear indication that Asus screwed the pooch.

And myAV, while you didn't say "go buy this card", you sure made it sound like it was working nearly perfectly (except Dolby TrueHD). As far as I can tell, it doesn't work at all in Vista, and has serious reliability issues in XP. So you were either very lucky, or misleading.

And the above is a real change of tune from you - "HTPC is junk"? Come on, you were singing the praises of this card not two weeks ago.

1.Asus screwed nothing here. People (in the UK) should have done more research before pulling out their pockets. Because this card was never released overseas.

2.If you don't believe what I said and my findings, why don't you get one and test by yourself? Why the hell do I want to lie? for what......??????????

3.There is nothing wrong with this card.102 persons have purchased it since the release here in Taipei and everyone is discussing and patiently waiting for the upcoming updates. You know why I called "HTPC is junk" because HTPC is ****ed up with software/driver issues and lagging way behind compared to dedicated BD players . Have you got your HTPC working like a standalone player?If not, why don't you call it a piece of junk?
post #1102 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 08:48 AM

AngelEyes and others I can understand your feelings. Thank you guys ...Thanks!
post #1103 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

1.Asus screwed nothing here. People (in the UK) should have done more research before pulling out their pockets. Because this card was never released overseas.

2.If you don't believe what I said and my findings, why don't you get one and test by yourself? Why the hell do I want to lie? for what......??????????

3.There is nothing wrong with this card.102 persons have purchased it since the release here in Taipei and everyone is discussing and patiently waiting for the upcoming updates. You know why I called "HTPC is junk" because HTPC is ****ed up with software/driver issues and lagging way behind compared to dedicated BD players . Have you got your HTPC working like a standalone player?If not, why don't you call it a piece of junk?

myAv,

I hear you and if I may I like to voice out my 2 cents below.

First, your 1st AVS review about this card here definitely make a big interest to so many people. Unfortunately, we are deal with HTPC and we all have different components inside and it will make different outcome sometime from one to another. However, no offense, your tone and positive review and not to mention all your secret driver and tips from Taiwan Asus make it this card like XP plug & play and work right away and Vista just a matter of couple of weeks. Now, few weeks pass by and except you and may be few or someone work but did not come forward, all I can say is nothing but disaster from driver and outcome point of views. 2nd, it clearly is a BIG mistake to me that a company like Asus will releasing something today and not work in Vista and "Vista driver coming soon" and not to mention they release everywhere else but not in US. This clearly indicate to me that they know or don't know how big of the problem before release but base on they are not releasing in US after rest of world, I strongly believe they realized the problem now, right?

But none of less, with your previous review here, it probably make tons of people line up to buy the card instead of some people will think twice. I am not moderator here but I sincerely hope you can think twice next time when you post your review and not to official saying something for Asus. I have been thinking for a while and I asked you before and I did think that you worked for Asus.
post #1104 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 09:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

MyAV, Please don't take anything personally. We really do appreciate your help and without it I am afraid many people would buy this product without knowing any of its current limitations. I for one am patiently waiting for you to say that everything is fixed and you whole heartedly recommend purchasing it.

Oh yea, I have my HTPC running perfectly right now. I have over 90 HD-DVDs and Blu-rays stored on almost 5 terabytes worth of hard drives and I get 7.1 Channel 48 Khz 16 Bit PCM with PowerDVD. The best part is that I can load up any of my discs in a matter of seconds as opposed to several minutes for putting a disc in a standalone player.

I would put my system up against standalone player! I firmly believe that you can't hear the difference between bit-streamed and 48 Khz 16 Bit downconverted PCM. However, I will still purchase a bit stream solution so that I can tell whether it is a Dolby Digital track or a True-HD track that I am listening to. I don't like using the OSD for that function.
post #1105 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 09:06 AM

i didn't understand a word you just said
post #1106 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 09:11 AM

@ myAV

I for one am extremely grateful for the input you give on here and hope you carry on to do so as well.

I am one of the many people in the UK who purchased the card and i for one will be sticking it out and await the driver issues for Vista for which i am sure will not be long off.

@ AngelEyes

I can understand where your coming from and i at first wanted to send the card back, But after getting it to work in XP without a hiccup on my denon 3808 i cannot understand all the bitchiness towards a card that yes i agree should work in Vista and it does but only in LPCM mode, But to say the card is a piece of junk is a little harsh.

I posted my findings early on but will do a recap this card bitstreams every HD format in XP apart from Dolby True HD which was explained from the very start it has not once failed me in bitstream mode in XP or LPCM mode in Vista, It does appear that certain amps dont like the HDMI handshake this card gives but i can 100% say it has worked with my denon 100% of the time and i tested at least 20 movies and watched out of the 20 four of them all the way through and the Xonar did not miss a beat.

As for the Vista situation i am in the same boat too i want the drivers and the TMT update ASAP but i can wait, Also on the subject about the added Brightness OK yes thats not what it should do but if you read the packaging and setup it clearly states that the video signal goes through the splendid engine

Quote:

Multi-range Video Enhancing
For HD contents, Splendid HD increases color performance and enhances edges for a more brilliant, crisper image. Such as better visual contrast without flickering issue, and much vivid color than reality

Quote:

The Splendid HD Video Processor uses proprietary Splendid video engine to increase color performance and enhance edges for a more brilliant, crisper image--even on high-definition content at ZERO CPU loading impact.

and for upscaling

Quote:

Video Up-Sampling
For lower resolution images, Splenidid HD recovers clarity which improves consumer experiences when viewing legacy content on today´s advanced television systems.

So it appears it has never been said that the Xonar does NOT leave the video untouched even in the manual, As for the audio quote:

Quote:

NOTE: Bundled version supports high-definition audio decoding and playback, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, and Dolby Digtial Plus. Advanced HDMI 1.3 HD audio pass-through feature will be available soon via TMT patch update.

This quote is also on the packaging that was released by myAV via photo's months ago, I have had a few bad calls about the untouched video and my remark about just re calibrate your equipment well personally i have not and the added so called brightness is not visible in TMT at all in fact going through my IGP 8200 in TMT i seem to lose a lot of colour that i did not notice before, Going back through the Xonar in TMT makes the picture a whle lot better fullstop.

Just to conclude myAV thanks for all the help in setting this thing up and getting it running how it should OK at only 90% maybe but it works, Just hope you stick around and try to inform us when the Vista drivers are here because i for one am sticking with the Xonar.
post #1107 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 10:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Wow...

Yes, my 3 HTPC's work pretty well. The only thing missing is bitstream and 100% 24p support - exactly what this card is supposed to provide. Other than that, they work extremely well.

For you to say "there's nothing wrong with this card" amazes me. It doesn't work in Vista, it's flaky in XP, and it doesn't support 24p at all. That pretty much means everything is wrong with this card.

Could you tell me, specifically, what is *right* with this card, IYO?

post #1108 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Advanced Member

With new products, opinions vary. This seem ot always be the way especially when you are waiting for drivers etc. Everybody has different equipment in the PC and outside of it. While some may not like the card others my like it very much.
Everybody has a opinion based on their own use....
post #1109 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBSCIX View Post

With new products, opinions vary. This seem ot always be the way especially when you are waiting for drivers etc. Everybody has different equipment in the PC and outside of it. While some may not like the card others my like it very much.
Everybody has a opinion based on their own use....

Generally true. But does anyone like this card right now? It seems it doesn't work for anyone consistently (bitstream + 24p + no video molesting)?

post #1110 of 9551 Old 09-26-2008, 01:59 PM

Well i think MyAV has done a great job. Without him we wouldn't have gotten as far as we have to date?

Ok the drivers are not 100%, but let's hope within a few weeks the next batch of drivers for Vista will have become more stable? (We can only keep our fingers crossed!!)

If the card only puts out full resolution 7.1 LPCM in Vista, for me that'll have to do for now. (As i'm not changing back to XP, just to get bit-streaming audio!! I'd rather wait a week or so for the updated Vista drivers)

I enjoy my HTPC, yeah ok it does take a bit of tinkering to make it stable. But it works well, and bit-streamed audio will be the icing on the cake!

Just my thoughts...

Cheers
Lee
Reply Home Theater Computers

Tags
Asus , Nvidia

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page