Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Francisco, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Update on my situation:
1. Although I can see my TV Series in the Details tab of the plugin configuration. Nothing shows up on MP.
Playing around with the config options and it's showing up now.
2. Even though I've configured the folder paths for Videos, Pictures, Music, etc., when I go to those menu items on MP, local drives still show up. How do I get rid of those? I've deleted them but they still keep showing up.
Apparently this fix will be in next release.
3. I installed the MCE remote drivers from here: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MCE Remote Replacement Driver but get no response from my remote. I've tried using my MCE remote as well as a Harmony 880.
Still not working, not sure what to try. I double checked - in MP config, Remote menu, I have Use Microsoft MCE Remote checked.
4. Since the remote is not working, I try using keyboard shortcuts but that doesn't always work either. I highlight a movie, then press P, the screens flashes for a split second and nothing happens. I'm back on the same movie page. Shouldn't it have played using the internal player?
For Video Player config - I have MPEG2 - ffdshow video decoder; H.264 - MPC video decoder; Audio decoder - AC3Filter; Audio renderer - Default DirectSound Device. I've also tried using VLC as an external player, same result.
5. MP crashes if I'm going quickly between menu items. On my keyboard, if I hit up/down arrows and Esc real fast, it happens when I'm hitting up/down/right/left keys quickly.