Until Microsoft updates the correct channel lineup change, here's the simplest fix;
1. Write down the channels you aren't getting that you were before the shutoff.
2. Go to http://tvfool.com/
and put in your zip at the ">> Click HERE <<" link.
3. Note your missing channels and their new "real" channel number in the table. If your channel went form above 13 (UHF) to 13 or below (VHF) - you'll need an antenna that has VHF, too.
4. Delete the file C:\\program data\\Microsoft\\eHome\\EPG\\prefs\\atscchannels.xml . You'll get this back every time you download an updated guide.
5. Add the missing channels - goto; settings, tv, guide, "Add Missing Channels" and add digital number missing like "7.1"
with the assigned frequency of number found in step 2 above like "7"
. Repeat as necessary.
6. Now you should have all your missing channels - to get back the channels you weren't missing - rescan - goto; settings, tv, guide, "get latest Guide Listing"
And all should be back to normal. I'm sure at some point soon, Microsoft will correct the guide download. Thanks to abr27440, herr_howard and compuguy1088 for the help!