I'm having problems configuring my TV tuner (Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250) with my DVR Digital cable box (Motorola 3416).
- The IR Blaster isn't working with the digital box.
- When configuring the remote in 7MC it does not recognize the remote actions (numbers, channel up, etc)
- With the windows media remote I'll enter a channel and nothing happens.
- With the digital box remote, I'll enter a channel and it will change channel, but very slowly.
- The screen is displaying at 4:3 and not 16:9.
- Signal seems to be "fuzzy"
- Updated drivers for HVR-2250
- Coax out of wall into DVR
- Coax out of DVR into HVR-2250
- IR Receiver/Blaster out of HVR 2250
- HDMI out of onboard GeForce 9400 HDMI into Samsung LN32B360 LCD HDTV
FWIW: Here are the stats of my media pc:
- Lian Li PC-C37b Micro ATX HTPC
- Antec EA380 380W
- Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 9400 HDMI Micro ATX
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Yorkfield 2.83GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core
- G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
- Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA
- Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB SATA
- LG Black Blu-ray/HD DVD-ROM & 16X DVD±R DVD Burner SATA Model GGC-H20L
- Rosewill RNX-G300LX IEEE 802.11b/g PCI Wireless
- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250
- Windows 7 RC
I'd like to know if these two are even compatible? Does it matter if I have the DVR hooked up via coax or svideo? Has anyone successfully hooked this card up to a digital box?
I've been working on this for the past few days, and decided it was time to ask for help
Thanks for any direction.