*** Posted with permission of AVSForum ***
It's been over a year since the release of version 6 and now version 7 is finally complete.
We've introduced a lot of new features, redesigned many interfaces for simplicity and intuitive use and many bugs were squashed to the roadside.
We hope you'll be proud of the end result and enjoy using Zoom Player just as much as we had designing it.Click to Download
Change list from RC2:
Complete change list from v6
* Support for APE TAG embedded folder image (PNG and JPEG image formats
* If a fullscreen navigation interface is visible, right-clicking it will
show a "Close Navigator" option.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback - On Playlist Complete) allowing
you to play the next file in the directory with the same file extension.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / BluRay) allowing you to specify
when a detected BluRay playlist containing HD content of a specified
duration will be detected as the main movie over an SD (DVD quality)
of longer duration.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Subtitles) allowing
you to specify the subtitle synchronization adjustment value used
by the subtitle synchronization functions.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Control Bar), allowing you to
auto-hide the control bar after the specified number of seconds even
when playback is paused.
- Fixed a video stuttering issue when using certain video renderers
with Aero Desktop Composition enabled (Windows 7/Vista).
- An "ACCESS VIOLATION 00000000 READ ADDRESS 00000000" error when using
the advanced playlist control has been fixed.
- Using the previous chapter function with only one chapter would go to
the previous track rather than seeking to the first chapter.
- When enabling "Close on Inactivity" for the fullscreen navigation
interfaces, Opening a navigation interface through the SendMessage
WinAPI command would have caused the dialog to time-out and close