Acer Aspire Revo Playback Jittery - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-19-2009, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello, I recently purchased an Acer Aspire Revo (Acer Aspire Revo AR1600-U910H Intel Atom 230(1.6GHz) 1GB DDR2 160GB NVIDIA ION LE graphics Windows XP Home - Desktop PCs) and I am having an issue. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and have all the most recent drivers for the ION including the Flash 10.1. In regards to firmware everything is up to date.

When I want to watch an mkv file whether it be 1080p or 720p i am having jitter and some dropped frames. I am using MPC-HC DVXA.

My BIOS settings has REVOBOOT disabled iGPU Frame Buffer Size is 256MB

If anyone could help me I would be most appreciative and I thank you all for your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-20-2009, 08:42 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...php?p=17694397

Take a look at this thread or ask your question there. These folks own the Revo and have worked through many issues.

Edit: for typo.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-05-2010, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am growing so frustrated with the revo as everyday passes. now i no longer have sound. i have the revo hooked up via hdmi to my receiver, i know i dont have a loose connection because i have video. i have all of the latest drivers for ion and my windows 7 is up to date. everything was working and now that is no longer the case.

under the audio mixer i have NVIDIA HDMI Out selected and as my default. the realtek audio driver is disabled and according to windows everything is working properly.

i am BEGGING for help! i have gone to many forums and what little help i did get was that i try linux or get xp. please please please help me
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page