EDID Overrides to solve bitstreaming issues for ATI 5xxx's - Page 5 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #121 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 03:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
vladd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 5,465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulli View Post

Excellent, vladd. Thx. Any change required in the OP?

Not really. They don't need the "> somefile.txt" anymore but if they use it, it just logs the console output to it. You told them to check my post for instructions anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

Thanks Vladd. Supposedly Tiger turned to booze and women when he started having EDID issues

You lost me on that one. Who's Tiger? (I might have gotten it if I had some sleep in the last 36 hours.)
vladd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladd View Post

Not really. They don't need the "> somefile.txt" anymore but if they use it, it just logs the console output to it. You told them to check my post for instructions anyway.

To avoid confusion replaced that part of the instruction with a reference to your post for more details.

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #123 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 03:46 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,372
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Tulli,

Here are captures using Vladd's tool for a Denon AVP-A1HDCI and a Mitsubishi WD-65835. My problems are mostly on the video side - the computer switches to a mode that the Mits doesn't like rather frequently. I haven't gotten around to installing the new ArcSoft patch yet, but I'm sure I'll end up having the same issues everyone else is having getting the Denon and ATI to agree on audio capabilities.

The display capture should be good for most Mits DLP displays, at least any of recent vintage as I'm pretty sure they all have the same input mode capabilities.

Vladd - if you would like some help on the C# side of the equation, that's what I do for my day job, so I'd be more than happy to see if I can give you a hand with the problem getting your structure populated.

Thanks,
Geoff

 

DenonAVP and Mitsubishi WD65835.zip 0.751953125k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip DenonAVP and Mitsubishi WD65835.zip (770 Bytes, 0 views)
gsr is online now  
post #124 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
Tulli,

Here are captures using Vladd's tool for a Denon AVP-A1HDCI and a Mitsubishi WD-65835. My problems are mostly on the video side - the computer switches to a mode that the Mits doesn't like rather frequently. I haven't gotten around to installing the new ArcSoft patch yet, but I'm sure I'll end up having the same issues everyone else is having getting the Denon and ATI to agree on audio capabilities.

The display capture should be good for most Mits DLP displays, at least any of recent vintage as I'm pretty sure they all have the same input mode capabilities.

Vladd - if you would like some help on the C# side of the equation, that's what I do for my day job, so I'd be more than happy to see if I can give you a hand with the problem getting your structure populated.

Thanks,
Geoff
Vladd, take a look at gsr's capture, as the .bin and .txt have a different extension block. The extension block in the .bin is messed up, the .txt is fine.

@gsr

The Denon EDID is not there, but I have that EDID and will be posting your mod in a moment ...

... here's you MOD.

 

MitsubishiWD65835 - DENON AVPA1.zip 1.2138671875k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip MitsubishiWD65835 - DENON AVPA1.zip (1.2 KB, 1 views)

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #125 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 04:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
vladd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 5,465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulli View Post

Vladd, take a look at gsr's capture, as the .bin and .txt have a different extension block. The extension block in the .bin is messed up, the .txt is fine.

Sorry about that. I know what the issue is and I'll post a new build but it may be in the morning. Just use the txt for now. That's what happens when I code without sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post

Vladd - if you would like some help on the C# side of the equation, that's what I do for my day job, so I'd be more than happy to see if I can give you a hand with the problem getting your structure populated.

Thanks,
Geoff

Sure, I'll take you up on that offer. I'll package it up and send you what I have tomorrow. I need to clean up the code a little but I need some sleep first.
vladd is offline  
post #126 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Andy o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,382
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladd View Post

You lost me on that one. Who's Tiger?

God, aren't you the lucky one. I just want 30 Rock back, none of this Olympics and Tiger nonsense!
Andy o is offline  
post #127 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 07:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
vladd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 5,465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy o View Post

God, aren't you the lucky one. I just want 30 Rock back, none of this Olympics and Tiger nonsense!

Oh THAT Tiger. I was thinking forum members. I got my boozing and womanizing over before I got married because I have a strong sense of self preservation.

I have not gotten to watch even one minute of the Olympics yet. (No one say a word, I'm recording it and have vacation coming.)

Oh, back on topic: GetEDID 1.2 posted (same place on previous page). It just fixes the binary file output issue.
vladd is offline  
post #128 of 4009 Old 02-19-2010, 09:37 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,372
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulli View Post

Vladd, take a look at gsr's capture, as the .bin and .txt have a different extension block. The extension block in the .bin is messed up, the .txt is fine.

@gsr

The Denon EDID is not there, but I have that EDID and will be posting your mod in a moment ...

... here's you MOD.

Thanks a bunch (quick turnaround too) - I installed it and it seems to be working fine so far. I'll try to get the ArcSoft TMT 170 patch installed over the weekend to test bitstreaming and will know if it resolves the PC going into a mode the display doesn't like problem after using the system for a day or so.

I had been using a DVI Detective (and have a HDMI Detective Plus kicking around) with my previous video card (3870) to get around the video problem but am trying to eliminate using it if I can. If I have to go back to using it the override should still serve the purpose of telling the PC all it needs to know about supported audio modes.
gsr is online now  
post #129 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Newbie
 
hrhc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

New version of MonInfo is able to catch realtime EDID with ATI 5xxx cards, but to be on the safe side I used GetEDID to capture the values.

I attached my Onkyo TX-SR605 and Toshiba 37WL66E files and would very much appreciate it if you can help me with a mod for my setup.

Thank you very much!!!

 

GetEDID TX-SR605 and TSB-TV.0.3.zip 1.421875k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip GetEDID TX-SR605 and TSB-TV.0.3.zip (1.4 KB, 2 views)
hrhc is offline  
post #130 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhc View Post
Hi,

New version of MonInfo is able to catch realtime EDID with ATI 5xxx cards, but to be on the safe side I used GetEDID to capture the values.

I attached my Onkyo TX-SR605 and Toshiba 37WL66E files and would very much appreciate it if you can help me with a mod for my setup.

Thank you very much!!!
Finally! OP updated, thx.

Here's your mod.

 

TSB-TV - ONKYO TX-SR605.zip 1.208984375k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip TSB-TV - ONKYO TX-SR605.zip (1.2 KB, 1 views)

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #131 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Tulli
Need yout help and sorry for long post
My setup is HTPC with 5670 Win7 Onkyo TX-SR606 hooked by HDMI to Hitachi plasma 55PD9700 (1366X768 NATIVE)
Without Override PCHC believed Monitor was Onkyo TX-SR606 monitor but DVI, this gave me perfect PQ using 1360X768@60hz
Clear windows text/desktop, was perfectly happy.
But MS sound test in 5.1 setup will send whatsoever rear sound to the front speakers !!! and obviously no bitstreaming.

I have used Your EDID mods (tried all with Onkyo) they gave me HDMI monitor, proper MS test sound 5.1 so sound was cured!
But the video part is now messed, i can only use 1920X1080 @ 25,29, 30 hz interlaced, 1920X1080 @50 or 60 is the recommended HDMI frequency on the Hitachi manual but give me no signal.
and im not happy with PQ.
Further more rollback with pnp driver does not work and although the driver appears back correctly installed, it has same properties as overrided.
ie HDMI frequencies and sound ok but not original properties.

I attach the infs captured.
Would you please make correct EDID and if you can,the ideal setup for me, will be to retain the believed DVI vidéo properties but get at least 5.1 sound from the Onkyo in correcting only the sound bits ??

Hope you can do something, big thanks for your help.
Frank

 

Hitachi_Okyo.zip 1.9130859375k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hitachi_Okyo.zip (1.9 KB, 0 views)
fedmond31 is offline  
post #132 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Could you please capture the EDIDs again, either with latest version of Moninfo or vladd's tool (getEDID, see section 3 on OP), as the ones you provided are 128 bytes, so non usable?

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #133 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 08:26 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
that was with moninfo latest but on the messed computer i do it on another one and repost again
Thanks
fedmond31 is offline  
post #134 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Member
 
trainfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulli View Post

Yes, look for a Samsung LCD + ONKYO AVR mod ... the one with a (*) should work.

Thanks Tulli works great, pulled out my ASUS slim and now bitreaming all formats.

But, with the catalyst 10.2, I have a problem with 24p. Lip Synch is off, if I set my Catalyst to 60hz then it plays smoothly with lip synch perfect on TMT3 .170. Before .170 could play 24hz. Another bug in catalyst to figure out
trainfan is offline  
post #135 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Tulli and im very sorry my first infs were definitly from moninfo latest on my 5670 Saphirre and no realtime available.
please find realtime captures with 4830 on another computer.
Many thanks

 

Hitachi9700_Onkyio606.zip 2.2958984375k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hitachi9700_Onkyio606.zip (2.3 KB, 2 views)
fedmond31 is offline  
post #136 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedmond31 View Post
Hi Tulli and im very sorry my first infs were definitly from moninfo latest on my 5670 Saphirre and no realtime available.
please find realtime captures with 4830 on another computer.
Many thanks
Here's your mod.

 

hitachi9700 - ONKYO TX-SR606.zip 1.220703125k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip hitachi9700 - ONKYO TX-SR606.zip (1.2 KB, 2 views)

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #137 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
thanks a lot Tulli,
Bitstreaming definitly works with your mod but my resolution still stuck at 1920X1080 25 , 29 ,30 Hz, 50hz give no signal
is there no way to go back to DVI resolution 1360X768@60 ??
if not, i definitly have to choose between PQ or sound !!!
Best regards
fedmond31 is offline  
post #138 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Newbie
 
divepython's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Tulli,
thx for all your help.
My "exotic"-combination is a Denon 4310 and a Medion-Plasma (bought in a german discounter).
divepython

 

denon4310-MedionPlasma.zip 0.701171875k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip denon4310-MedionPlasma.zip (718 Bytes, 1 views)
divepython is offline  
post #139 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedmond31 View Post

thanks a lot Tulli,
Bitstreaming definitly works with your mod but my resolution still stuck at 1920X1080 25 , 29 ,30 Hz, 50hz give no signal
is there no way to go back to DVI resolution 1360X768@60 ??
if not, i definitly have to choose between PQ or sound !!!
Best regards

hmm ... that's a driver issue really as that is not a standard HDTV resolution. When no override is present the Hitachi is treated of course as a DVI monitor (with the Generic PnP driver), which is what you're asking.

You could try adding a custom HDTV format on CCC ->Desktop & Displays -> [Right Click] on monitor on bottom of window -> Configure -> HDTV Support.

You'll need to do this after applying the override so a second PC monitor would be needed!

There's a second possibility but I'm not sure, so you should ask Andy o on the ATI HD 5000 Series Known Problems thread if this could be solved with .xml CCC profiles.

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #140 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks i shall try, but i was thinking it would be easier to leave generic pnp which give me perfect video with so called DVI.
and only needing to modify Onkyo sound info so that Windows gets correct speakers setup at 5.1 (even if it cost me bitstreaming) and not sending rear sounds to front speakers !!
do not not hesitate to correct me if im wrong and many many thanks for your time
fedmond31 is offline  
post #141 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by divepython View Post
Hi Tulli,
thx for all your help.
My "exotic"-combination is a Denon 4310 and a Medion-Plasma (bought in a german discounter).
divepython
Ok, here's your mod.

 

Medion - DENON 4310.zip 1.224609375k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Medion - DENON 4310.zip (1.2 KB, 1 views)

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #142 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedmond31 View Post

Thanks i shall try, but i was thinking it would be easier to leave generic pnp which give me perfect video with so called DVI.
and only needing to modify Onkyo sound info so that Windows gets correct speakers setup at 5.1 (even if it cost me bitstreaming) and not sending rear sounds to front speakers !!
do not not hesitate to correct me if im wrong and many many thanks for your time

Well,with PDVD9 or TMT3 .170 you can decode DTS HD & TrueHD and send non donwsampled (> 48khz) 5.1 LPCM with number of channel auto-switching. TMT3 works with reclock if you want WASAPI exclusive. No lights on AVR but as for good sound, that's pretty much as good as it gets ... No need to override the EDID this way.

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #143 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
well thanks again , i have to try harder! its just a pity i have to reformat to test DVI combination with LPCM as rollback to PNP doesnt go to DVI (i have disabled system restore and did not bother to Ghost my setup prior EDID)
fedmond31 is offline  
post #144 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Try removing all hidden instances of the override by opening a command window, then run these commands:

set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1
devmgmt.msc

Then go to monitors and uninstall any oveeride instance and click the option "Delete the driver software for this device".

Finally reboot.

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #145 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Newbie
 
fedmond31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
does not work, have not any hidden instance, shall format tomorrow its good sometimes !!
thanks again for your most helpfull effort
cheers
fedmond31 is offline  
post #146 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Newbie
 
sutyi987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Tulli!

Can you help me?

i have: Denon AVR 1610 and Samsung LE32R81BX

DTS HD and TrueHD bitstreaming don't work with 5850!

Thanks

 

SamsungLE32R81BX-Denon1610.zip 1.7978515625k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip SamsungLE32R81BX-Denon1610.zip (1.8 KB, 1 views)
sutyi987 is offline  
post #147 of 4009 Old 02-20-2010, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutyi987 View Post
Hi Tulli!

Can you help me?

i have: Denon AVR 1610 and Samsung LE32R81BX

DTS HD and TrueHD bitstreaming don't work with 5850!

Thanks
As your AVR is a DENON you should be able to bitstream DTS HD without an EDID override (as explained in the OP). However I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and so I attach the mod. Please let me know how it goes , for if you're able to bitstream with the override then we'd have an instance of a DENON needing the override to bitstream both HD audio formats.

 

SamsungLE32R81BX - DENON 1610.zip 1.2158203125k . file
Attached Files
File Type: zip SamsungLE32R81BX - DENON 1610.zip (1.2 KB, 3 views)

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
post #148 of 4009 Old 02-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Newbie
 
sutyi987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulli View Post

As your AVR is a DENON you should be able to bitstream DTS HD without an EDID override (as explained in the OP). However I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and so I attach the mod. Please let me know how it goes , for if you're able to bitstream with the override then we'd have an instance of a DENON needing the override to bitstream both HD audio formats.

Hi!

Bitstream don't work with the mod!
sutyi987 is offline  
post #149 of 4009 Old 02-21-2010, 02:49 AM
Newbie
 
chili123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
goodmorning Tulli. I am coming from the netherlands and i am new on this forum. I have an onkyo tx-sr606 and an lg 37lc2r. I have got an ati 5450 card.

DTS HD is working fine. DOLBY TRUE HD is not working. Could you please help me and make an mod for me?

greetz.

Jeroen.
chili123 is offline  
post #150 of 4009 Old 02-21-2010, 04:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold
 
Tulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by chili123 View Post

goodmorning Tulli. I am coming from the netherlands and i am new on this forum. I have an onkyo tx-sr606 and an lg 37lc2r. I have got an ati 5450 card.

DTS HD is working fine. DOLBY TRUE HD is not working. Could you please help me and make an mod for me?

greetz.

Jeroen.

Try the (*) Samsung LCD + ONKYO AVR mod, or any of ther LCD + ONKYO AVR mods on lits in the OP. You'll bitstream TrueHD with any of them. If you run into video issues with your LG capture the EDID and post it, and I'll do the mod.

EDID Overrides (capture, install/uninstall, troubleshooting)
Tulli is offline  
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off