Cyberlink is pleased to announce the availability of PowerDVD 10 Ultra
. PowerDVD 10 ushers in the era of high quality 3D video in the home, with support for a full range of 3D Video formats and display systems, including dual-stream sequential frame. PowerDVD 10 supports all available 3D display hardware, with hardware accelerated dual-stream MVC decoding available on the latest graphics hardware.
PowerDVD 10 is designed to be a Universal Video player, with the highest possible video decoding and playback performance on any hardware platform. In addition to all of the previously supported video formats (WMV, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC (H.264), DV, HDV, AVCHD), PowerDVD 10 adds support for MKV, Flash (H.264 only), DivX and Real video. PowerDVD is also a universal music player, with a great new user interface that allows you to quickly find and enjoy your media (including support for Windows 7 Libraries).
PowerDVD 10 adds several options, giving videophiles the most powerful video enhancement tools available anywhere.
* TrueTheater HD - upsamples SD video
* TrueTheater Lighting - improves color, contrast and brightness
* TrueTheater Motion - eliminates motion judder when playing 24P content on a 60 Hz display
* TrueTheater Noise Reduction - reduce noise caused by high video gain or compression artifacts
* TrueTheater Stabilizer - image stabilization improves home movies shot from small handheld cameras
* TrueTheater 3D - adds depth to DVDs in real-time
PowerDVD 10 Ultra customers will get a free upgrade to PowerDVD 10 Mark II, which will offer full support for Blu-ray 3D. Mark II will be available when Blu-ray 3D titles are launched, later in the spring or early summer.
We have been meeting with the press, and showing them demos of the amazing 3D quality available with PowerDVD 10. This really has to be seen to be appreciated.
I'll be around to answer questions and engage in constructive conversation.