HDMI display not starting in new HT - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-19-2010, 04:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with my home theater in my new house. I have a custom built HTPC running Windows 7 and have been using it faultlessly for the past six months connected via HDMI to a Panasonic plasma. I have just moved into my new house and have it connected to a Panasonic PT-AX200E via an Onkyo TX-SR576 using HDMI.
When I boot the HTPC (with the amp and pj on) I get no display whatsoever from the pj. The only way I can get the display to work is to plug a LCD monitor into the HTPC via VGA and then when the HTPC has fully booted then plug the HDMI in, wait for the 2nd monitor display to appear on the pj and then disconnect the VGA which in turn makes the pj display return to normal.
Anyone got an idea of how I can fix this problem?
Thanks heaps in advance!

Cam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammo View Post

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with my home theater in my new house. I have a custom built HTPC running Windows 7 and have been using it faultlessly for the past six months connected via HDMI to a Panasonic plasma. I have just moved into my new house and have it connected to a Panasonic PT-AX200E via an Onkyo TX-SR576 using HDMI.
When I boot the HTPC (with the amp and pj on) I get no display whatsoever from the pj. The only way I can get the display to work is to plug a LCD monitor into the HTPC via VGA and then when the HTPC has fully booted then plug the HDMI in, wait for the 2nd monitor display to appear on the pj and then disconnect the VGA which in turn makes the pj display return to normal.
Anyone got an idea of how I can fix this problem?
Thanks heaps in advance!

Cam

A little bump if you don't mind.
Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page