XBMC Media Center : Setup Guide, Knowlege Base & Support - Page 113 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 18Likes
post #3361 of 3362 Old Today, 02:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 211
I'm always inches away from loving XBMC/KODI but there always seems to be a few roadblocks...

1. Like one billion audio/video/system settings. Yes, I think I've been told this is for flexibility, but I'm just not used to this coming from a PCH 400 that just played all files right...when it I got it to find the files, lmao.

2. Right now the issue is VC-1 file playback. Jumpy/frame drops all over the place...Back to the Future, Lethal Weapon, etc. All others seem to be fine. Anyone have any suggestion for the "magic setting"? I run an Intel NUC DN2820FYKH to a Marantz 7702 PRE PRO to an EPSON and Panny PJ.

I've reset all settings to default to no avail and tweaked what I could to no avail.

Really irritating. Almost as bad as trying to find an easy way of listing multiple "user favorites" on the home screen which seems- unbelievably so to me- miserably impossible.

Thanks for any help, here!

James

Actual phone call (see pic to left):

Tech (responding to laughter): "I'm sorry sir, did I miss something?"

Me: "Yeah, a case of Diet Mountain Dew walking across my living room."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3362 of 3362 Unread Today, 05:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Try the interlacing/deinterlacing options. Sometimes it helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page