Can't ever comment on when what might be shipped by who for how much, sorry. Google for CES announcements such as: http://www.gigabyte.com/press-center...e.aspx?nid=963
But the build was fun. The LC-08 Silverstone case is designed for a nano board, so:
1. Cut out the fixed back panel with a Dremel to hold a standard backplate
2. Remove nano mounting studs, drill new mini spaced holes
3. Move the supply to where the hard drive was supposed to be
4. Replace the light & switch bracket with a thin custom board and even cut the catch off the power connector- a mini board is a VERY tight fit in that case! If the board has a different layout this may not be required.
5. Cut out more baseplate metal to make things fit and then repaint it.
The motherboard is an internal reference design, the Bluray drive is from HLDS - it's a slimline BD drive that includes
a 32GB SSD - all runs off one SATA cable - saves a lot of space and heat.http://hlds.co.kr/press/e_list.php?table=e_product
I had an earlier build that stacked a 2.5" SSD between a regular BD slimline and the supply using an extra bracket - I expect the HLDS drive might be hard to find.