*Official* Asus E35M1-M Pro AMD Zacate motherboard thread - Page 21 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #601 of 602 Old 01-05-2013, 08:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys!

I've this mobo (the non-pro version). My OS is linux mint. I've tried infinite combinations to get a better performance in flash streaming video. I finally decided to install the catalyst drivers (flglrx) and the flash streaming is more or less ok with chrome and its pepper flash plugin. The fact is that it depends a lot of the server I connect to. In some servers, the flash streaming is perfect, but in other the flash is a bit choppy. It is not a problem of the server, cause my laptop can play it perfectly.
I was wondering if by installing an additional graphics card could improve the quality, maybe an asus en210?
Does anybody has this mobo with a dedicated graphics card and running linux? I would like to exchange some experiences

Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 602 Old 01-05-2013, 08:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys!

I've this mobo (the non-pro version). My OS is linux mint. I've tried infinite combinations to get a better performance in flash streaming video. I finally decided to install the catalyst drivers (flglrx) and the flash streaming is more or less ok with chrome and its pepper flash plugin. The fact is that it depends a lot of the server I connect to. In some servers, the flash streaming is perfect, but in other the flash is a bit choppy. It is not a problem of the server, cause my laptop can play it perfectly.
I was wondering if by installing an additional graphics card could improve the quality, maybe an asus en210?
Does anybody has this mobo with a dedicated graphics card and running linux? I would like to exchange some experiences

Thanks!!!
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page