20Likes

post #1291 of 1294 Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdome View Post
I use Gizmo a lot for control. What is "clunky and inaccurate"? Are you actually trying to browse Theater View using the remote controls within the app?

You can also try the eos app. There is a free trial in the Play Store. Search for "eos lenworth" or you will get a bunch of Canon apps. I purchased it a few weeks ago and really like it. It has easier volume control for zones than Gizmo.

If you want complete customization, you can get the iRule program for Android. Using JRiver's extensive Web Service Interface commands, you can program your own Android remote with the buttons you want.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1292 of 1294 Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriver View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. It's probably not possible to run a business without pissing off some percentage of the customers.

But we try very hard to serve our customers well, and the business side has continued to grow very well, so I think we're doing most of the right things.

Oddly perhaps, from your perspective, I do believe strongly in great customer service. I was here last night at 10:00 and I'm here again at 7:00, for example. I do the same on our forum.

I just don't have infinite patience for customers who are excessively demanding or aggressive or mean spirited. And JRiver people have limited time to debate the details.

Again, if I've offended you, I apologize.
I've got my issues with JRiver like I'm not used to paying for upgrades (I bought it too close to the end of MC19...), I feel like setting up some aspects of it to be overly complex and I'm no spring chicken to PC's and tech, and the lack of interesting Skins (especially Theater view) however every time I've had a problem and I've posted on your forum usually someone from the company replies and helps me figure out what I want it to do and your devotion to A/V quality (integrated madVR support really pushed me towards you guys) keeps me happy with my JRiver purchase and I recommend it.

I really should post lists of stuff I'd you guys to consider for MC20 on your forums...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Mitsubishi, MartinLogan, Marantz, DIYMA, and others)

post #1293 of 1294 Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been working on my iTunes conversion issue. I am trying to convert all my FLAC files to AIFF which keeps all the info for the artist and album but some of the files fail to convert. Is there a work around to getting these FLAC files converted?
post #1294 of 1294 Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 166
I accidentally imported & ripped a few hundred albums to my SSD C drive, should I Back up my library (icon) and drag and drop it into my empty drive? Would I lose any quality doing it this method?

Also how do I stop ( getting it out of default), Jriver from ripping/importing to the C drive, and on to a drive of my choice?

Thanks

Djoel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page