JRiver Media Center Owner's Thread - Page 66 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 247Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1951 of 1955 Old 05-30-2015, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 1,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 46
... we're still working ...

Jim Hillegass / JRiver Media Center
jriver.com or Owners Thread at AVSForum
jriver is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1952 of 1955 Old Today, 07:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
desertdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Elkhorn, NE
Posts: 2,267
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 471
I just saw that build 20.0.114 with the fix for TMDB has now been released.
JimSatala77 likes this.
desertdome is online now  
post #1953 of 1955 Old Today, 07:37 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 8,061
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdome View Post
I just saw that build 20.0.114 with the fix for TMDB has now been released.
Just keep in mind that version 20.0.114 isn't considered a "stable" release, so those who have their update channel set to Stable won't get this update right away.
JimSatala77 likes this.
gsr is online now  
post #1954 of 1955 Old Today, 08:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
desertdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Elkhorn, NE
Posts: 2,267
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
Just keep in mind that version 20.0.114 isn't considered a "stable" release, so those who have their update channel set to Stable won't get this update right away.
Anyone can manually install the latest update regardless of update channel settings. I posted the info here so that those that want TMDB to work again but have update channels set to "stable" can still choose to update. Once you update to the latest version, update channels won't try to revert you to an older build like the one that is currently considered "stable".
JimSatala77 likes this.
desertdome is online now  
post #1955 of 1955 Old Today, 10:47 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 8,061
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdome View Post
Anyone can manually install the latest update regardless of update channel settings. I posted the info here so that those that want TMDB to work again but have update channels set to "stable" can still choose to update. Once you update to the latest version, update channels won't try to revert you to an older build like the one that is currently considered "stable".
Right. I was just pointing it out so that someone who is setup for automatic stable updates wouldn't get frustrated because they didn't get version 114 right away. Or someone who is setup for manual stable updates won't run into the same situation if they manually check for updates in the app.
gsr is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Home Theater Computers



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off