Advanced MPC-HC Setup Guide - Page 120 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 59Likes

Old Today, 11:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Just giving my earlier post a bump - would love any ideas or advice. If there would be a more appropriate thread or forum to post this question in, please let me know. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oso101 View Post
I'm having trouble switching between headphones & HDMI audio using ReClock with MPC-HC.

I have everything set up according to this guide. The trouble is that when a video is playing and I plug in headphones, the audio doesn't automatically switch from HDMI out to the headphones. If I stop the video, close MPC-HC and start it again, then I'll have headphone audio. But then if I unplug the headphones, I won't get HDMI audio. I need to close and reopen the player again for it to switch.

I solved the problem by switching MPC-HC's audio renderer setting from ReClock to system default - everything works fine and I can plug in & unplug headphones and the audio will switch appropriately.

So, is this an inherent limitation of ReClock, or is there a way I can both use ReClock AND be able to easily switch between headphones & HDMI audio?

I'm running Windows 8.1, wiwth RealTek audio drivers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement