Here is my latest build. This was thrown together quickly after a power outage took out one of my HTPCs and accelerated my build plans. Luckily I had most of the components already.
Sorry for violating run #2 but "wait to use the DVR that has been down while I run some tests and snap pictures of the watt meter
" has a surprisingly low WAF
I will run additional tests and post Kill-a-Watt photos when I can.
- i3 3220T with stcck 3220T cooler (yes I know but I paid less for the "T" version than for a 3220 or 3225)
- Intel DH77EB motherboard
- 8GB PNY DDR3 1333 RAM
- Intel 240 GB SSD 520
- WD 640 GB 2.5" HDD
- Samsung Slim DVD drive
- Inteset CIR Receiver
- Avermedia Duet WB ATSC Tuner
- CityNet 150W PicoPSU w/ 80w/AC-DC power brick
- no case fans
CPU & RAM running at stock speed
Running all latest drivers and BIOS (0097)
Windows 7 Ultimate with minimal configuration changes
I built the PC away from its home in the media cabinet and had it plugged into a Kill-a-watt so I do have a few power observations to share.
- Idle at WMC main screen: 21.7 watts
- Peak while running Windows Experience Index: 37.8 watts
I hope to post some photos tonight or tomorrow.