Originally Posted by Mntneer
I've had similar things happen, where I can tune in QuickTV but not WMC. I typically have to then re-run the HDHomerun setup at, clicking on the "repair media center" button on the last tab, and then in some cases re-run the "Setup TV signal" within WMC.
I've done all of the following to no avail:
- Reboot, warm and cold all HTPCs
- Soft reset from command line of HDHRPrime
- Power reset of HDHRPrime
- Uninstall HDHomeRun software and reinstall
- Turn off Media Center features and turn them back on (reinstall WMC)
- Change logon user for MC Receiver service
- Update HDHomeRun software
- Perform "repair" through HDHomeRun setup
- Rerun TV signal setup several times in various configurations
- Tear my hair out and lose valuable WAF points
- Change VTC settings, trying every selection
Hopefully someone from SD will answer my post there.