Got the HomeRun Prime set up and it's working awesome, after having to replace the first CableCard Verizon gave me.
The first weekend, I could have sworn I noticed it recording one show while I watched another, on one computer (my Living Room PC, WMC on Win7).
The past few nights, it's only been allowing me to only have one show active at a time. If I have a recording scheduled, and I'm watching a show, it doesn't allow me to continue watching when the recording starts.
What makes this worse is WMC is configured to change the channel and start 2 minutes before the show starts...causing me to miss the end of the show that I'm already watching, or miss out on recording the next show.
Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?
- HDHomeRun Prime w/ Cable Card for Verizon FiOS
- 5 Windows 7 comptuers that have the software installed and tested to the HomeRun with WMC, but only one of them was active.
- An Xbox360 MCE that extends the living room computer and has been able to watch a different channel than the PC, but I haven't tried this recently.
- HDHomeRun is plugged directly into my network switch, which is plugged into my Cisco ASA. Everything is on the same Vlan/Subnet so nothing should be hitting the firewall.
- The living room computer (the one that is trying to record) is on the same switch via copper. Three of the computers are wired, 2 are wireless laptops.
At the time this has been happening, only one tuner was active...however, I have been able to watch TV on multiple computers using two or three tuners at a time.