Automatic renamer and file mover - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 51 Old 05-27-2012, 09:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Okay. What is happening is that the shows are being put into separate episode folders inside the season or series folder. What settings will point the shows into correct season folder and re-name them for MCM and MB to use?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 51 Old 05-27-2012, 04:19 PM
AVS Special Member

I feel like I'm talking to myself here. Does anybody know how to fix this. If need be I can sort stuff myself but I'd like future TV Series / Episodes to land in the correct folder for MB to use.

post #33 of 51 Old 05-28-2012, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I use sickbeard for downloading and naming.
Beeing that I'm from a not native English speaking country and I need subs.
Well my wife needs them more then me.
I decided to use the scene names what makes it easier to find the correct timed subs.
I use xbmc as front end so I see the episode name.
post #34 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 06:05 AM
AVS Special Member

How do you have it set up so it puts them in the proper folder structure?

post #35 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 02:56 PM
AVS Special Member

So I'm going to use therenamer to fix my messed up files but I need to have some help with the settings in SB and/or SABnzbd so that the T.V. episodes land in the correct folder upon download and unpacking. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

post #36 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy2 View Post

So I'm going to use therenamer to fix my messed up files but I need to have some help with the settings in SB and/or SABnzbd so that the T.V. episodes land in the correct folder upon download and unpacking. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

I just set things up recently. I just used Assassin's paid guide and just followed it to the letter and it just works.

I don't remember all the details and there is alot of configuration, but in Sickbeard you tell what root folder you want the show in.

And in SABznbd you need to set it up in categories so that media identified as tv will be post processed by a Sickbeard script as well as follow the SABnzbd file naming and folder structure you created.

If you end getting it right you can also drag and drop the files in the right directories and then just use Sickbeard to rename everything.
post #37 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 04:35 PM
AVS Special Member

I did set it up per the guide (but replaced the newsgroup with astraweb because I already use them). It is downloading the episodes.

What is the path you have for your TV Series that is picked up by Media Browser?

Mine is H:\\Public Video\\TV Series but SABnzbd says to use Downloads\\complete which drops them on the C:\\ drive. That is not acceptable so I gave it a full path name to the storage drive where Media Browser looks for TV Series.

If you are using Downloads\\complete, how are they ending up in Media Browser?

post #38 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:

I did set it up per the guide (but replaced the newsgroup with astraweb because I already use them). It is downloading the episodes.

What is the path you have for your TV Series that is picked up by Media Browser?

Mine is H:\\Public Video\\TV Series but SABnzbd says to use Downloads\\complete which drops them on the C:\\ drive. That is not acceptable so I gave it a full path name to the storage drive where Media Browser looks for TV Series.

If you are using Downloads\\complete, how are they ending up in Media Browser?

I'm not using Media Browser, I'm using XBMC. But SABnzbd together with Sickbeard are naming and putting them in a hierarchical directory structure for me and naming them what I want.

The root directory they are put into comes from Sickbeard when I add the show I tell them the root directory (same for every show as a default). It is E:\\TV Shows. From there each show has a folder and a subfolder with season. SABnzbd puts it there based on identifying it as a tv show and calling the Sickbeard script.

I am not using Downloads\\complete. Files only go there if they are not Sickbeard related and SABnzbd does not call the Sickbeard script.

Finally I tell XBMC where the TV Shows are and it takes care of setting things up in XBMC. Not sure how Media Browser does it.
post #39 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 04:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Media Browser does it the same way.. You tell it where to look in the configuration settings and it just lists them in the GUi for easy selection.

Okay. It looks like I need to tell Sickbeard in what directory to put the T.V. Shows. What screen is that? I do tell it to put them in the parent directory which is the same as what I put as the complete folder in SABsnzb.

Maybe that is wherein my problem lies... But Sunday I changed SABsnzb to go to H:\\TVDownloads\\complete and left Sickbeard with the parent directory H:\\Public Video\\TV Series. When Game of Thrones came in it still was in an episode directory in the root of H:\\Public Video\\TV Series and not in the Game of Thrones\\Season02 . What season folder format are you using? I'm using the one shown in the guides (Season %02d) which I have not been able to find a description of what exactly that means.

post #40 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 05:01 PM

When you add a show to Sickbeard it asks you where you want to put the show. You can save whatever you choose as default. And from there it creates a subdirectory for the show name.

As best as I can figure the season subdirectory comes from checking a box in SABsnzb to add subdirectories for seasons and then using whatever name you want them called.

I just used the season folder format that was in the guide. Don't have my HTPC in front of me so can't remember what that was. But exactly as the guide had it.

BTW, you can look at the completed downloads in SABnzbd and click "more info" to see if an how the files were post processed.
post #41 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 05:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Yeah. I have told sickbeard to put TV shows in the path I indicaded and in the post processing screen configuration screen I have "Season %02d" for the season folder structure as shown in the guide. I didn't see a location for doing this in SABnbzd in the guide. I think that tonight I will go back through again, step by step, for the 3rd or 4th time to check all my settigs.

I posted some thumbnail pictures a few posts up showing my configuration and what I'm getting in my directory. Can you take a look at it and tell me what you think? I have changed the SABnbzd folder to exactly match the guide as mentioned above and Game of Thrones still landed in the wrong place.

BTW, where in Sickbeard do you drag and drop to rename the files? I was going to use therenamer to do this but if Sickbeard will do it then I'll just use it.

post #42 of 51 Old 05-29-2012, 08:21 PM

Are you sure that SABnzbd is running your Sickbeard script after it downloads a file? If your files are not ending up in the directory you are creating when you add a show to Sickbeard it feels to me like the script is not being run or is failing. As I mentioned you can see this in your SABnzbd download history. I'd also recommend going back and duplicating the settings and instructions in the guide.
post #43 of 51 Old 05-30-2012, 05:58 AM
AVS Special Member

I went through all the settings again. It is creating the show folder(s) but not placing the episodes in season folders but rather leaving them in the H:\\TVDownloads\\complete folder.

post #44 of 51 Old 05-30-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:

I went through all the settings again. It is creating the show folder(s) but not placing the episodes in season folders but rather leaving them in the H:\\TVDownloads\\complete folder.

I believe SABnzbd is not post processing your files by running the sabtosickbeard script you set up. As I mentioned earlier you can check that for sure by reading through your SABnzbd history for each file downloaded.

If the files don't end up in the directory structure you set up in Sickbeard then that is probably the problem. It's staying in the directories set up in SABnzbd.
post #45 of 51 Old 05-30-2012, 08:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Maybe I should delete the script in the config>categories page inSABnzbd and then re-enable it and save. I'll probably throw in a reboot too as it may not be utilizing the new settings.

post #46 of 51 Old 05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Okay. I got most of my files renamed and put in the correct folders using theRenamer. I also re-verified the settings in both SickBeard and SABnzbd and all looked well. I rebooted only to get a "localhost 8081 not available" error. Then it was time to leave for work.. UGH. I think I need to go to this by typing in the url for my router followed by :8081 like this 10.0.0.1:8081 .

post #47 of 51 Old 06-04-2012, 07:05 AM
AVS Special Member

It is downloading shows to the correct series folder but not the putting it in the season folder.

Here's the message I get:

Loading config from C:\\Program Files (x86)\\SABnzbd\\scripts\\autoProcessTV.cfg

Opening URL: hxxp://localhost:8081/home/postprocess/processEpisode?nzbName=Nurse.Jackie.S04E08.720p.HDTV.x264- (I replaced http with hxxp)

IMMERSE.nzb&quiet=1&dir=H%3A%5CPublic+Video%5CTV+Series%5CNurse.Jackie.S04E08.72 0p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE

Error 401 Unauthorized: You need to provide a valid username and password.

post #48 of 51 Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 AM

Thats all you get in history for an episode download? For me I have alot more processing explanations so I don't think it is executing your sabToSickBeard script which is how it gets processed into the folder structure you set up in SickBeard.

Looks like you have a username and password error too so SABnzbd isn't able to login to Sickbeard. That is what you set up in the scripts folder per the guide.

Also adding season subfolders is done in Sickbeard when you add a new show. You check the season folder box so make sure that was done. But I think the problem is you are not fully processing your sabToSickBeard script.
post #49 of 51 Old 06-04-2012, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member

So I put the Sickbeard User Name and Password in the SABnzbd script?

Maybe I put the SABnzbd password in. I'll Check that.

That was probably it. The guide wasn't fully clear but it should be obvious too!

post #50 of 51 Old 06-04-2012, 09:08 AM

Yes you need to put the Sickbeard user name and password into SABnzbd script. Hopefully that solves your problem!
post #51 of 51 Old 06-08-2012, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member

I Did that. Working great now. The guide wasn't clear but this makes perfect sense.

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page