This will setup your server to automatically launch W7CallerID server on startup. These instructions were ripped off from this article about how to do the same with SkyDrive: http://www.wegotserved.com/2012/05/0...server-2011/3/
1. From your servers desktop, Click on the Start Orb and type task and enter. This will launch the Task Scheduler MMC. Under the Action Pane, select the Create Task' wizard.
2. On the General tab, name the task W7CallerID and give it a meaningful description. Next, select the Run whether user is logged on or not radio button, un-check all of the check boxes, and change the Configure for box to Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2.
3. From the Triggers tab, select the new button to define a new trigger. Select At Startup' to begin the task and check the Enable' check box and click ok. All other check boxes can be blank.
4. From the Actions tab, select the new button to define what action this task will preform. Select the Start a program' action. Now you can browse to where the W7CallerID server executable file resides, select it and click OK.
5. On the Conditions tab, you can un-check all of the boxes.
6. On the Settings tab, Check the Allow task to be run on demand' and If the running task does not end when requested, force it to stop' check boxes. Also, select the Do not start a new instance' option, this prevent the server from starting a second instance of this program. Click OK to complete the task.
7. Enter your user password and click ok.
8. This will return you to the Task Scheduler, right-click on the W7CallerID' task and select run. This will start your W7CallerID server application for the first time. In the future, it will start automatically when your server is booted.