Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_J View Post
I have the S16t with IR310.
The problem with the iMon drivers is that I cannot turn of that round window that shows the status: it is always there, even if I switch it off in the settings (I believe they call it the "magnetic window").
I didn't play with settings for long time, but I have unchecked magnetic window in my Wesena e7. I also set "Run FrontView" to NEVER. I have clean screen and the only info popping out is a Touch Frame confirmation when I touch the screen.
Quote:
I'm running the preview of Windows 10, so that may be the issue,
I don't think so. Please check settings in iMON manager step by step.
Quote:
but the iMon drivers haven't been updated in a long time, which is a bit worrying.
EventGhost has a plugin to allow input from iMon, but it also needs the drivers. LIRC (under Linux) seems to have direct support, without the drivers, but WinLIRC does not.
Check Soundgraph forum, please.
Regards

Zygmunt
Perfect Home Theater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 97 Old 10-21-2014, 09:31 AM
V_J

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thanks!
It is the setting "display IR indication".
Now to start enjoying it...
post #93 of 97 Old 12-01-2014, 04:51 AM
V_J

I had a small issue with the case: the front USB3 connector was quite unstable. I suspect it was caused by the blue cable that connects to the mainboard (it had a kink in it, like it got squeezed somewhere - not even sure it was not my fault). As the warranty procedure was a too mush hassle, I contacted OrigenAE and just ordered the replacement part (S-FRIO-P6). With hassle, I mean that I would either have to ship out the case to Germany (no pc for several weeks, I have no spare case) or the part to Korea (opening/closing of the case). It just arrived, and I plan to install it on Saturday (I have to remove the case, and plan to make some order in the cable mess behind it, so I need enough time).

Zygmunt: Is the S-FRIO-P6 part difficult to screw in: any pitfalls to be aware off; particular tools needed? Any suggestions to have the least issues? I suspect removing the ODD holder would give enough access.

Thanks!

Jörg
post #94 of 97 Old 12-01-2014, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_J View Post

Zygmunt: Is the S-FRIO-P6 part difficult to screw in: any pitfalls to be aware off; particular tools needed? Any suggestions to have the least issues? I suspect removing the ODD holder would give enough access.

Thanks!

Jörg
No particular tools at all. Just screwdriver philips #2 . Remove ODD to have full access to this board. Pay attention to USB cables, connect them in the same way.

Regards

Zygmunt
Perfect Home Theater
post #95 of 97 Old 12-01-2014, 11:54 AM
V_J

Ok, thanks!

Jörg
post #96 of 97 Unread 12-05-2014, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Hi Guys

I have S21T since 2007 and my cables connecting 12" monitor to S-THUB-P2 broke. Unfortunately I was checking these cables with computer ON so I fried S-THUB-P2 and damaged video card connected to it.
When you have a problem with picture on 12" monitor, check cables with computer OFF!
I ordered several sets of cables. If your S21T is older that 2009 or you move your screen up and down frequently - order cables now.

I will get S-FRIO-P6 board and couple of cover plates for S chassis. Anybody interested? (KMD, I remember about your S16V-B)

Regards

Zygmunt
Perfect Home Theater
post #97 of 97 Unread Today, 04:26 AM
V_J

Small question... I'm not too fond of the iMon system: big delays on keypresses, bad software, and I wonder if there are alternatives... Origen used to have IR110, which is IRTrans compatible, they also had some other modules that are now discontinued...

Are there alternatives that can be installed inside an S16t, that work e.g. with WinLIRC or IRTrans?

Thanks!
Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page