Realan E-I5/E-I7 mini ITX case builds - Page 8 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
post #211 of 212 Unread Today, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi, could anyone who owns this case tell me the absolute maximum height of a CPU cooler which will fit? If you take out everything above the MB, including SSD, optical drive and any mountings for these, whats the the distance between the CPU heatspreader and the case lid? I'm planning a future build and want to stick the largest cooler possible in this case...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 212 Unread Today, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephead69 View Post
Hi, could anyone who owns this case tell me the absolute maximum height of a CPU cooler which will fit? If you take out everything above the MB, including SSD, optical drive and any mountings for these, whats the the distance between the CPU heatspreader and the case lid? I'm planning a future build and want to stick the largest cooler possible in this case...
The biggest cooler I've put in that case with the configuration you describe is the Scythe Big Shuriken at 58mm tall. You need to remember to leave a little room above the fan for some airflow.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page