post #121 of 122 Old 05-14-2013, 05:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I want to build a thin mini-ATX system, but I need several key things:

- IR receiver
- integrated graphics that can play 1080p content
- S/PDIF connection (optical or coax is fine)
- HDMI out

Now, I think the DQ77KB and the DH61AG meets this criteria, but I simply cannot find any information on how to actually convert the internal S/PDIF header to something I can plug a cable into... any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 122 Old Today, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJbravo View Post
Quote:Originally Posted by txhobbyist 

Question, is anyone running Windows 8 with WMC on this board? I would like to use the recording LED driver from Intel but so far it has only been released for Win7. I used Orca to modify the .msi for Windows 8 and it installed correctly, but so far nothing lights up when recording. The LED is attached to Prog_LED and Ground pins (1&2).

Hiya, I just came back to this thread when searching for another solution (what are the odds...) and saw your question. I'm about to try getting the Recording LED light working under Win8 as well, so thanks for your info about 'Orca' - I'll have a read up on that.

I just wanted to add that I think the pins to use are pin 1 (Prog_LED) for the + LED wire and pin 5 (+3.3V) for the - LED wire, in case you haven't worked that out already. I haven't tried this yet myself, but that was what was mentioned on a Missing Remote review of the case I'm using. (They were using a different driver, but I'm keen to try the Intel one first.)
I have a DH61AG and I've connected the recording LED as you described (pin 1 and pin 5). It's working great except for one issue. When the PC is in S3 sleep, the LED comes on. It appears that the RECORDING_LED pin goes low during that state for some reason. Can anyone confirm if that's the case with their system? Thanks.
Reply Home Theater Computers