Audio out of sync with multiple players, mouse stuttering with windows 7...advice needed - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-20-2012, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've an Asrock vision HT with windows 7 installed hooked up to a samsung 3d tv. a logitech bluetooth keyboared/mouse combo is what i use for input.

everything was fine until I started trying to install all the HT software using tutorials here.

The sound is no longer in sync with movies in VLC and windows media player as well as some of the other players mentioned on this forum.

I installed codecs recommended here. sharky or something along those lines is the most recent I installed.

the mouse has stuttered for a little while as well.

any suggestions for where to start looking? I'm an OS X user so am learning windows 7 slowly but surely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-20-2012, 10:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Liked: 690
You'll need to be explicit about which software packages and which versions you've installed. Some of the packages are, shall we say, less useful than others.

Edited to add:
You might try doing a reset to a recent restore point. It's a reasonably reliable way to undo recent software installations -- usually doing a better cleanup than running the official deinstallers.

Selden

Marantz SR7009+MM9000/Atmos 7.1.4 (FH+TM:DefTech PM1000)/LCR+TM amped
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page