MAC Ripping Station - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-08-2013, 05:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I've just joined your site after finding this post: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1155408/ripping-station-hardware-sw-suggestions

I'm hoping there are Mac users on AVS who might be able to help. Here's my dilemma: I have a number of Bluray Dics, over 400 DVD's and approximately 7-800 CD's that I'd like to preserve and archive on a HD(s). The discs are not only a variety of movies but some also contain an assorted archive of Mac files (imagery, sound files and working, client design files).

I've tried all the usual forums (read cdrlabs and cd freaks etc) but am still in the dark and am not finding a suitable, inexpensive solution.

What I'd like is as an automated procedure as possible that will rip/copy the content of the discs onto a Mac formatted drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many, many thanks, Tim

ps: Although this is my first post and relatively unrelated to the usual AVS threads, I've found a number of useful threads that will help with my personal AV needs...so I'll be around and contributing in the future. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-08-2013, 06:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACDesigner View Post

Hi,
I've just joined your site after finding this post: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1155408/ripping-station-hardware-sw-suggestions
I'm hoping there are Mac users on AVS who might be able to help. Here's my dilemma: I have a number of Bluray Dics, over 400 DVD's and approximately 7-800 CD's that I'd like to preserve and archive on a HD(s). The discs are not only a variety of movies but some also contain an assorted archive of Mac files (imagery, sound files and working, client design files).
I've tried all the usual forums (read cdrlabs and cd freaks etc) but am still in the dark and am not finding a suitable, inexpensive solution.
What I'd like is as an automated procedure as possible that will rip/copy the content of the discs onto a Mac formatted drive.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many, many thanks, Tim
ps: Although this is my first post and relatively unrelated to the usual AVS threads, I've found a number of useful threads that will help with my personal AV needs...so I'll be around and contributing in the future. Thanks again.

You will probably get better responses in the mac forums. http://www.avsforum.com/f/115/htpc-mac-chat
post #3 of 3 Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Thanks Nimo, will do.
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page