Windows 8 - Netflix App or WMC plug-in? - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #91 of 120 Old 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I was poking around online and found this useful site which has surround sound audio tests. IE explorer seems to be a bit behind as it only plays AAC. Chrome on the other hand plays all of them except for AC3. So I guess 5.1 is possible through a browser, but would have to be remixed to AAC on their end. If any W8 users are curious, check out my link above and report back with your findings but I suspect they will be the exact same as W7.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 120 Old 11-06-2013, 02:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I upgraded to Win 8.1 and my MCE remote no longer seems to control the Windows 8 Netflix app (play,pause,stop). Anyone else notice this?
post #93 of 120 Old 11-06-2013, 02:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbaldwin View Post

I upgraded to Win 8.1 and my MCE remote no longer seems to control the Windows 8 Netflix app (play,pause,stop). Anyone else notice this?
The Win 8 (or 8.1) Netflix app has never worked with a remote. Are you saying it used to work?
post #94 of 120 Old 11-06-2013, 02:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Play and pause always worked for me once you used a keyboard and mouse to actually select which movie or tv show you wanted to play. I'd have to check and see if that still works though, I haven't used it in a while.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
post #95 of 120 Old 11-06-2013, 02:16 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post

The Win 8 (or 8.1) Netflix app has never worked with a remote. Are you saying it used to work?

Yeah, play/pause/stop works fine with my MCE remote on the Win8 app as well, since an update early on, at least. You'll see that reported here and there by others so we're not imagining it smile.gif

Haven't gone to 8.1 yet, and probably won't until the smoke clears, so I can't confirm any changes.

Kineska - Cinema, soapbox, music & musings
post #96 of 120 Old 11-07-2013, 08:06 AM
AVS Addicted Member

OK, thanks. Looks like I missed it when those got enabled a few months back, and are now apparently disabled again in 8.1. But I have to ask what is your process for starting the app, picking a title, searching, etc.? There's no way to do most of that with a remote anyway, right, so why even bother?
post #97 of 120 Old 11-07-2013, 08:23 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

OK, thanks. Looks like I missed it when those got enabled a few months back, and are now apparently disabled again in 8.1. But I have to ask what is your process for starting the app, picking a title, searching, etc.? There's no way to do most of that with a remote anyway, right, so why even bother?

How do people do anything outside of WMC with a remote anyways? I currently use HippoRemote on an old iPod touch to function as my multi-function remote. That way I can switch between WMC remote and touchpad easily. It would be nice to be able to do things with just a regular remote though. I'm thinking of getting a Harmony and using it to simulate a mouse with the arrow keys, but I'm wondering if there are better solutions. Maybe programming a remote to simulate key presses? The Win 8 start screen does work well enough with keyboard arrow keys.
post #98 of 120 Old 11-07-2013, 09:02 AM
AVS Addicted Member

I think we all do something like that. Using a Harmony or other universal as a mouse is very awkward. Hippo or a real keyboard/mouse is still the best option IMO. Of course iMon/LIRC that you're alluding to also work ok.

I try to make my system 100% remote friendly. So I use a universal remote, WMC for TV/DVR and a BD player for everything else (Netflix, file streaming, etc.). The only time I need a keyboard/mouse is for occasional web surfing.
post #99 of 120 Old 05-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked: 81
This thread seemed like an appropriate place to discuss this:

I've noticed that the Netflix metro app doesnt switch my TV's frame rate to 24hz like my Samsung BD player does. As a result (I'm not sure it's related) I get a screen flicker every minute or so via metro app. No screen flicker via BD player and it's Netflix app.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Living room theater set-up:  
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1124-K.
Speakers/Sub: (4) NHT Classic Two and an NHT TwoC center + PSA-XV15 subwoofer.
HTPC: z97 mobo, 16GB mem, i5-4440, SSD+HD, LG BD drive, Win 8.1 pro w/WMC + MB3.
Content sources: OTA Winegard HD7698P, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Netflix etc.
HDTV: Sharp LC-60SQ15U (ehhh).
post #100 of 120 Old 05-18-2014, 01:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhughy2010 View Post

This thread seemed like an appropriate place to discuss this:

I've noticed that the Netflix metro app doesnt switch my TV's frame rate to 24hz like my Samsung BD player does. As a result (I'm not sure it's related) I get a screen flicker every minute or so via metro app. No screen flicker via BD player and it's Netflix app.

Any ideas/thoughts?
Use the BD player to watch NetFlix?
post #101 of 120 Old 05-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olyteddy View Post

Use the BD player to watch NetFlix?
I wish it were that easy. My cabinet doesn't have room for it. I pulled it in from a different room to try it out.

HTPC: z97 mobo, 16GB mem, i5-4440, SSD+HD, LG BD drive, Win 8.1 pro w/WMC + MB3.
post #102 of 120 Old 05-19-2014, 07:34 AM
AVS Addicted Member

^^^
Forget the BD player and Win 8 then. A Chromecast or Roku takes hardly any space at all.
post #103 of 120 Old 05-19-2014, 07:55 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
I have to agree with this guy here. I use the Netflix app in the Roku player, and its like much better than the windows version shaw.
btw, what apps cast from adroid to roku besides the Netflix and youtube apps?
post #104 of 120 Old 05-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

^^^
Forget the BD player and Win 8 then. A Chromecast or Roku takes hardly any space at all.

I'm strongly considering purchasing the Amazon Fire TV due to the DD+ and the Amazon Instant Video support.  

post #105 of 120 Old 10-15-2014, 03:05 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
new Netflix 8.1 app working with remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post

You can get the latest Netflix metro (Windows 8 / 8.1) app working with a remote using autohotkey with this script:
https://gist.github.com/holgate/01d73c6ac33ab4b6d66f

INSTALLATION INFO
1) install Autohotkey
2) in Windows 8.1's Search, search for "Change the Size of Apps on the screen" and make sure it is set to "Default" or "Larger". The latter makes it more comfortable to read from a usual TV-sitting distance.
3a) If it's set to "Default" download & run this .ahk script: https://gist.github.com/holgate/01d73c6ac33ab4b6d66f
3b) or, if it's set to "Larger" download & run this .ahk script: https://gist.github.com/holgate/7dcc49ef9d202a5a199e
4) start the Netflix metro app and press LEFT or RIGHT on the keyboard to test it out

The experience is much nicer than the old Netflix Media Center plugin design IMHO

NOTE1: If your display isn't set to 1920x1080 pixels you'll likely need to modify the coordinates.
NOTE2: You can convert the script to a standalone .exe once your up-and-running, so you don't need to run via autohotkey.
ncarty97 and jhughy2010 like this.

Last edited by mholgate; 10-19-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: create two separate scripts for Default & Larger settings
post #106 of 120 Old 10-18-2014, 10:44 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for the script! This is amazing that you were able to do this!

But for some reason, it didn't work for me. I am new to autohotkey, so maybe I did something wrong?

Larger wasn't supported for my screen for some reason, so I went with the default settings. Resolution is 1920x1080

I commented out the larger screen section, and uncommented the default ( I assume it is done by removing semicolons).

Loaded it up on the HTPC.

When I hit the back button, the small menu in the right corner comes up (the same one that you see when you press pause).
When I hit the forward button, the red timeline bar comes up.

Any suggestions on how to fix it? .

Thanks!

Last edited by hgupta; 10-18-2014 at 11:01 AM.
post #107 of 120 Old 10-19-2014, 06:34 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgupta View Post
Thanks for the script! This is amazing that you were able to do this!

But for some reason, it didn't work for me. I am new to autohotkey, so maybe I did something wrong?

Larger wasn't supported for my screen for some reason, so I went with the default settings. Resolution is 1920x1080

I commented out the larger screen section, and uncommented the default ( I assume it is done by removing semicolons).

Loaded it up on the HTPC.

When I hit the back button, the small menu in the right corner comes up (the same one that you see when you press pause).
When I hit the forward button, the red timeline bar comes up.

Any suggestions on how to fix it? .

Thanks!
I had about the same results. "Larger" wasn't an option for me either and I think that is what causes it not to work correctly.
post #108 of 120 Old 10-19-2014, 07:31 AM

script updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rob3 View Post
I had about the same results. "Larger" wasn't an option for me either and I think that is what causes it not to work correctly.
Didn't realise most people didn't have the 'Larger' option available.
Consequently, I've updated the script to work with 'Default' mode:

and for those with 'Larger' option should use this version of the script instead:

https://gist.github.com/holgate/7dcc49ef9d202a5a199e

Let me know if this helps.

Note: updated my original post above (post #105) to reflect this.

Last edited by mholgate; 10-19-2014 at 07:47 AM.
post #109 of 120 Old 10-19-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mholgate View Post
Didn't realise most people didn't have the 'Larger' option available.
Consequently, I've updated the script to work with 'Default' mode:

and for those with 'Larger' option should use this version of the script instead:

https://gist.github.com/holgate/7dcc49ef9d202a5a199e

Let me know if this helps.

Note: updated my original post above (post #105) to reflect this.
Thanks again for trying to accommodate us!

Still not working for me (with the same issues I had above), but I am willing to try to debug it. Wish I knew more about autohotkey scripts.

During playback, forward button brings up the timeline/progress bar but doesn't advance the movie at all.
Back button brings up the menu as when you hit pause or volume up, but doesn't do anything.

I think I need to adjust the distance that the mouse jumps between thumbnails in the main menu. It skips over some movies.

I have discovered some aspects of the netflix app that should might be useful to improve the script, but it would make the script way more complicated. The netflix app does allow keyboard/remote navigation in many places. It's just a matter of getting there. If you press the [-] in the bottom right of the screen, it a takes you to genre selection. But here, after pressing tab, the up, down, left, right and ok keys on the remote start working again to allow navigation. At that point, going forward you can use the remote buttons again to navigate and select a movie. Maybe a keyboard shortcut or button press would be ideal for getting us to this section (maybe the dvd menu button for those with MCE remotes? )

Thanks again!
post #110 of 120 Old 10-19-2014, 04:33 PM

Just updated the script again - this time adding access to the Categories Grid menu (accessed via the '-' in the bottom-right of the Netflix main menu).

On my MCE remote I press the small Yellow button at the bottom, and it sends Alt-Win-Y to open the Categories Grid.
post #111 of 120 Old 10-19-2014, 10:14 PM
AVS Addicted Member

I think it would be useful to know what remotes are being used. Some that claim to be MCE or RC6, while they can control media center, aren't really, and work differently. So the keys your script expects would probably break in those cases. Ortek, Adesso, Hama and Diamond are good examples of this.

What remotes/dongles are you using hgupta and mholgate?
post #112 of 120 Old 10-19-2014, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
I think it would be useful to know what remotes are being used. Some that claim to be MCE or RC6, while they can control media center, aren't really, and work differently. So the keys your script expects would probably break in those cases. Ortek, Adesso, Hama and Diamond are good examples of this.

What remotes/dongles are you using hgupta and mholgate?
Mine are Microsoft RC6 with the programmable volume and power buttons. I wonder if perhaps I can isolate any remote control difference by using the keyboard shortcuts instead?
post #113 of 120 Old 10-20-2014, 01:00 AM

I'm using an old, white RC6 Philips MCE remote, but some keys (such as SkipPrev, and coloured buttons at bottom of the remote) are remapped using Advanced MCE Remote Mapper Tool to the keys mentioned in the Comments section at the bottom of my script links. Some keypresses are not detected by autohotkey, hence the need to remap.
post #114 of 120 Old 11-20-2014, 08:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
You can get the latest Netflix metro (Windows 8 / 8.1) app working with a remote using autohotkey with this script:

INSTALLATION INFO
1) install Autohotkey
2) in Windows 8.1's Search, search for "Change the Size of Apps on the screen" and make sure it is set to "Default" or "Larger". The latter makes it more comfortable to read from a usual TV-sitting distance.
3a) If it's set to "Default" download & run this .ahk script: https://gist.github.com/holgate/01d73c6ac33ab4b6d66f
3b) or, if it's set to "Larger" download & run this .ahk script: https://gist.github.com/holgate/7dcc49ef9d202a5a199e
4) start the Netflix metro app and press LEFT or RIGHT on the keyboard to test it out

The experience is much nicer than the old Netflix Media Center plugin design IMHO

NOTE1: If your display isn't set to 1920x1080 pixels you'll likely need to modify the coordinates.
NOTE2: You can convert the script to a standalone .exe once your up-and-running, so you don't need to run via autohotkey.

This worked brilliantly on my setup.. with Intelliremote and the MCE Remote infared adapter..

Two questions though.. i tried looking through the hotkey to see how i could reduce the skip ahead and skip back times to something smaller.. right now they jump in 5 minute increments.. i'd like to set it so that they jump forward 1 minute and backward 30 seconds.. i tried toying with the script code but didnt have much luck in the short time i tried..

The other is on the search feature.. seems this works via my remote but of course the only entries that can be made in the metro based search box are the number keys on the remote, with no ability to do multiple key presses of the digit to make letters appear.. is there some trick to this as well?

Thanks

Tech, the Universe, and Everything:  http://tech-stew.com
Just Plane Crazy: http://flight-stew.com
post #115 of 120 Old 11-21-2014, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm75 View Post
This worked brilliantly on my setup.. with Intelliremote and the MCE Remote infared adapter..
Glad to hear it's working well for you. Out of interest, are you using the "Default" or "Larger" version of the script?

Quote:
the search feature.. seems this works via my remote but of course the only entries that can be made in the metro based search box are the number keys on the remote, with no ability to do multiple key presses of the digit to make letters appear.. is there some trick to this as well?
To get Netflix search working properly you'll need to convert the numeric numbers in your remote to alphas using a T9 / predictive text script.
Here's the one I use that's compatable with my old white Philips MCE remote: https://gist.github.com/holgate/fd87c9ee0b66d7dc4df2

Quote:
i tried looking through the hotkey to see how i could reduce the skip ahead and skip back times to something smaller.. right now they jump in 5 minute increments.. i'd like to set it so that they jump forward 1 minute and backward 30 seconds.. i tried toying with the script code but didnt have much luck in the short time i tried..

To increase the number of skip/jump increments, you'll need a lot of code repetition (or assistance from an autohotkey pro - try their forum to do this more efficiently)...

Search for "; TIMELINE BAR" and add/modify the following incremental variable definitions...
Code:
increment := 50 ;was 10
timelinebar02Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *1) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar04Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *2) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar06Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *3) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar08Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *4) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar10Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *5) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar12Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *6) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar14Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *7) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar16Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *8) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar18Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *9) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar20Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *1) + timelinebar0Xpos
timelinebar22Xpos := ((timelinebar100Xpos - timelinebar0Xpos) / increment *2) + timelinebar0Xpos
;...etc...
Then you'll also need to modify the "GetProgress" function accordingly...

Code:
  GetProgress:
  MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY  
  MouseMove, MouseX+1, MouseY+1, 0  ;move the mouse to make the progess bar appear
  ;Click right  ;click right mouse button to make the progess bar appear
  Sleep, 500  ;wait for UI to react/update
  PixelGetColor, barColor, timelinebar06Xpos, timelinebar0Ypos
  if (barColor = timelinebarColorBg) {
    barProgress := 0
    if (lastKeyPressed = "skipPrev") {
      jumpPos := timelinebar0Xpos
    } else if (lastKeyPressed = "skipNext") {
      jumpPos := timelinebar08Xpos
    }
    Goto, jumpToTimelinePos
    return
  }
  PixelGetColor, barColor, timelinebar08Xpos, timelinebar0Ypos
    barProgress := 8
      jumpPos := timelinebar0Xpos
      jumpPos := timelinebar10Xpos
    }
    Goto, jumpToTimelinePos
    return
  }
  PixelGetColor, barColor, timelinebar10Xpos, timelinebar0Ypos
    barProgress := 10
      jumpPos := timelinebar06Xpos
      jumpPos := timelinebar12Xpos
    }
    Goto, jumpToTimelinePos
    return
  }
  PixelGetColor, barColor, timelinebar12Xpos, timelinebar0Ypos
    barProgress := 12
      jumpPos := timelinebar08Xpos
      jumpPos := timelinebar14Xpos
    }
    Goto, jumpToTimelinePos
    return
  }

;...etc...
if you manage to improve, feel free to fork my file on gist.
post #116 of 120 Old 11-21-2014, 10:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Glad to hear it's working well you. Out of interest, are you using the "Default" or "Larger" version of the script?

To get Netflix search working properly you'll need to convert the numeric numbers in your remote to alphas using a T9 / predictive text script.
Here's the one I use that's compatable with my old white Philips MCE remote: https://gist.github.com/holgate/fd87c9ee0b66d7dc4df2

To increase the number of skip/jump increments, you'll need a lot of code repetition (or assistance from an autohotkey pro - try their um to do this more efficiently)...

if you manage to improve, feel free to k my file on gist.

Looking at that code, i'm not sure how it currently transforms a skip ahead into 5 minutes to be able to work backwards to turn it into 1 minute.. maybe if i stare at it longer i can figure it out though

On the button presses.. i had some weird anomaly.. now intelliremote + tripletap is working again.. hadnt had this issue on win 7, odd (i rebooted and its fine again).

Not to be greedy, but, at least in the xbox netflix app, if you "skip ahead" or maybe fast forward, you get presented with visual representations of each frame in the future.. i guess this doesnt exist in the win 8.1 app right? IE: The fast forward and rewind buttons dont do anything.. just the |<-- and -->| are the skip forward and back by 5 minutes on my end at least.

One other thing...

I am using the large setting.. and.. if i leave my resolution at 1920x1080 on my rear projection, then as noted before by you before, netflix works fine..

If I try to "resize" my screen which i normally do.. to 1882x1048 resolution, then it doesnt quite work out.. so i guess my question is, is there an easy way to debug the code to change the script to reflect 1882x1048

You mentioned in one post that this can be converted into a standalone exe somehow.. how does that work exactly?

Thanks again

post #117 of 120 Old 11-21-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Looking at that code, i'm not sure how it currently transforms a skip ahead into 5 minutes to be able to work backwards to turn it into 1 minute
Currently, the code chops up the total duration into 10 parts. If that equals roughly a jump of 5 minutes for the episodes you watch on Netflix, then this tells me that the episodes you watch have a duration of roughly 50 minutes. Therefore, if you'd like the Skip remote button to jump only 1 min then you'll need it to divide by 50 instead of 10. With a few mods to this autohotkey script you can even just make the FFWD and RWD buttons skip ahead 1/50th of the video duration, and leave the Skip forward/Skip previous buttons as they are (skipping 1/10th of the video duration).
Quote:
Not to be greedy, but, at least in the xbox netflix app, if you "skip ahead" or maybe fast forward, you get presented with visual representations of each frame in the future
You'll have to ask Netflix for that - that functionality doesn't exist in the Netflix metro windows app and therefore not possible to enable in this script. Would be nice though.
Quote:
I am using the large setting.. and.. if i leave my resolution at 1920x1080 on my rear projection, then as noted before by you before, netflix works fine.. If I try to "resize" my screen which i normally do.. to 1882x1048 resolution, then it doesnt quite work out.. so i guess my question is, is there an easy way to debug the code to change the script to reflect 1882x1048
Yes, you'll need to just tweak the values for all the variables at the beginning of the scriot that don't work for you. Set your display to 1882x1048, run a program that displays current mouse coords, such as pmeter, run the Netflix app and move your mouse over the button you wish to correct, quit the Netflix app and record the value of the (unmoved) mouse.
Quote:
You mentioned in one post that this can be converted into a standalone exe somehow.. how does that work exactly?
Just right click on the ahk file in File Explorer and select Convert. I could supply my exe files, but I wanted to open source the script instead - to encourage others to improve the script with new functionality (such as the FFWD/RWD to jump 1/50th of video duration.
post #118 of 120 Old 11-21-2014, 02:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Currently, the code chops up the total duration into 10 parts. If that equals roughly a jump of 5 minutes for the episodes you watch on Netflix, then this tells me that the episodes you watch have a duration of roughly 50 minutes. Therefore, if you'd like the Skip remote button to jump only 1 min then you'll need it to divide by 50 instead of 10. With a few mods to this autohotkey script you can even just make the FFWD and RWD buttons skip ahead 1/50th of the video duration, and leave the Skip forward/Skip previous buttons as they are (skipping 1/10th of the video duration).
Ok thanks for that, so its video length dependent either way then i would assume, since in 10 segments.. so a 100 minute movie would then have 10 minute jumps.. i guess no way around tweaking them to somewhere in between, which really isn't universal time jumps, but still better than nothing at all.

post #119 of 120 Old 12-01-2014, 02:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes, you'll need to just tweak the values for all the variables at the beginning of the scriot that don't work for you. Set your display to 1882x1048, run a program that displays current mouse coords, such as pmeter, run the Netflix app and move your mouse over the button you wish to correct, quit the Netflix app and record the value of the (unmoved) mouse.
Finally got around to trying to tweak this for the resized resolution of 1882x1048.. didnt work out so great.. i tried resizing by 38 and 32 pixels on each axis for each of the variables.. i started with the search box one.. that seemed to work, but when i went beyond this i ran into problems.. after about 45 minutes of trying to tweak variables i just gave up.. i think ill just plug in a mouse or use the remote mouse app in the meantime for resized resolutions unfortunately

post #120 of 120 Old Yesterday, 12:57 AM

Quote:
i think ill just plug in a mouse or use the remote mouse app in the meantime for resized resolutions unfortunately
You may find it easier to take screenshots of Netflix in your (1882x1048) resolution then use a desktop computer (running photoshop or something similar) to find the coordinates of each button/element.
You can use Windows' on-screen keyboard to do screen capture. Just run it, then start Netflix, move the keyboard mostly offscreen, then press the PrtScreen btn on the on-screen keyboard to copy a snapshot to the clipboard. Or if plugged in, just use a regular keyboard's PrtScn btn.
Reply Home Theater Computers

Tags
Logitech

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page