I have a Revo 3610 that is probably ready to be replaced. It has served me well, but it's always been a slow machine and it seems to be slowing down more lately.
Here's what I want to do (in order if priority):
- Watch MLB.tv in HD (through browser, presumably)
- Use WMC as a DVR with my OTA antenna. (don't need much storage, I only have about a dozen hours of programming at any one time)
- Occassionally watch tv shows through the browser
In the nice, but not required category:
- a Blu-Ray would be cool
- given that I don't need much drive space, having the OS on a SSD would be nice for quick performance and booting
- I've been using Windows 7, but it seems like Windows 8 might actually be pretty good for this type of use.
I'd love to stay under $600. Not against building my own (though I've never done it before), but pre-built has more appeal, all things being equal.
Here's the closest match I've found so far:
Hit me with some ideas!