Frustrated!!! - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 33 Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 164
That is a setting in your AVR based on input source and/or content type. You'll need to fix that in your AVR'S settings.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 05-09-2013, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm moving my whole Home Theater setup into another room soon, hopefully this weekend. I will re-load my HTPC and prolly buy Assassin's guide and follow that. Hopefully everything will work out!
post #33 of 33 Old 05-13-2013, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Alright, here's the latest update!

So I did move my Home Theater to a smaller room and with the move, I think I fixed the issue (though I did NOT re-install the OS)

So I'm not entirely sure what exactly was the cause or what fixed the issue but here are some possibilities:

1) Reconnecting the speakers to the receiver (even though I've triple check my connection before)
2) Mess with Receiver settings (even though I tried that as well before)
3) The biggest difference is due to me waiting on speaker mounts and wire, I've only connected my center channel and 2 front speakers and I changed the Speaker Configuration in Windows to 5.1 instead of 7.1

After all that, I started playing with some music and on 1 music video, no sound was there which got me thinking that there was no sound coming from my Front R&L speaker; therefore, I change some settings on my receiver and everything was loud and clear now! smile.gif

Now, I will be investing in a sub, looking into a new receiver and sell some speakers. Definitely selling a pair on B&W 686 with Floor Stand and possibly my Swan Diva 6.1 with Swan CS3 center channel. All because I had to move to a smaller room, I would have to downgrade frown.gif
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page