Hi everybody, i have another thread
, but maybe question is really more HTPC related:
1. Use my PC to playback 3D, video is NVidia GTX660, CPU-i5-2500K@3,9GHz, soft PowerDVD 12 and TotalMedia 6
2. TV understands 3D resolutions and switches to it
3. Eye-wear Panasonic TY-ER3D4
1. Playback at 1080p/24Hz when TV set to 120Hz manually makes a lot of cross-talk both from PC and TV player
2. Playback at 1080p/24Hz at 100Hz is OK, but not 100% cross-talk free
3. Playback at 720p/60Hz witch seems should be best played at 120Hz has same problem, moreover it set's TV to 120Hz in auto mode and brings ghosting
4. Playback at 720p/50Hz same as 1080p/24Hz at 100Hz, let's call it OK
5. When there is ghosting it seem like TV can not focus 3D, because when i adjust 3D depth on TV or player i can make it look very good for the front of the scene or for the back, but not the whole scene.
6. TV player supports only Half SBS/OU, tryed to play some ripped content, quality is awful comparing to FullHD 3D but problem is the same, more ghosting @ 120Hz.
Tried to switch first eye, no help. Tried to close one or other eye, then if object is ghosted from both sides closing one eye takes half of the ghost ant other - other.
So here is situation. If You need more information i'll give as much as possible.
Really need help, this let's call it higher end TV should do better in my opinion, read ton's of reviews of it, everyone call it perfect
Or maybe i just want too much from it, or don't know enough about 3D
Thanks in advance!