Netflix app in WMC-"My List" upgrade just announced to replace "Instant Queue", anyone else worried? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-21-2013, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 12
This new upgrade is scheduled to hit in 2 weeks & has me a bit worried, since the communication between Netflix & Microsoft seems to be lacking... ;-) The Netflix app in WMC is awesome, but it sure does seem to have issues when Netflix makes a change.

http://gigaom.com/2013/08/21/netflix-rolls-out-my-list-a-watch-it-later-list-that-replaces-the-instant-queue/?utm_source=General+Users&utm_campaign=15c181f5a9-c%3Amob%2Ctec%2Cvid%2Capl+d%3A08-21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1dd83065c6-15c181f5a9-99003835
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-21-2013, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 205
I got moderately excited when I saw the first line of the subject,thinking someone at Microsoft or Netflix stepped up to modernize the interface.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Integration for whole home ATSC, CableCARD, FM radio, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, DVD, VHS control & capture, video games, and archived & streaming media playback

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Restore the initial MLL on a 2009 Panasonic plasma
post #3 of 4 Old 08-21-2013, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsoccer33 View Post

I got moderately excited when I saw the first line of the subject,thinking someone at Microsoft or Netflix stepped up to modernize the interface.

I think it is more of a Netflix change. I am worried that Microsoft has no idea its coming so it will screw up the Netflix plugin in WMC... Time will tell.
post #4 of 4 Old 08-22-2013, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter

It did get screwed up, but fortunately it's an easy fix. Login to your netflix account online, click on "My List" (new Instant Queue), in the top right corner you can select "Manual". This will allow you to go back to the old way of being able to manually organize and control where you want things on your Queue.
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page