- Epson 3010
- Denon 2312CI
- Self built HTPC with newer ATI HD card capable of DD-HD/DTS-HD, etc, via HDMI.
- HDMI Cables. PC to Receiver - Standard 1.4b 6ft. Receiver to projector - Premium monoprice 25ft.
Projector flickers / dim's slightly on HTPC inputs sometimes (not consistent). The flicker can be explained like a dimmer is on the projector bulb being turned up and down slightly.
Weird side note:
Turning off the ceiling fan in the room causes the projector to go black for about 4 seconds, then comes back as normal. It only does this with the HTPC.
- Changed source to other devices (Uverse receiver / Xbox 360). Issue is only seen on HTPC.
- Changed receiver inputs to other known working ones (Uverse / Xbox). Still exists.
- Changed HDMI cables to other known working (Uverse one). Still exists.
This has allowed me to narrow it down to something with the signal the PC is sending / power issue with the PC.
Where should I go from here? Most likely culprits...GPU, PSU, put a power conditioner on the PC, etc.