How can I rip my blu ray collection with all menus and special features using 123Copy DVD/Blu Ray Platinum edition? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-12-2014, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I have a very large collection of DVDs and Blu Ray discs.  I am trying to rip them into a portable hard drive to create a home theatre system dedicated to my media content.  When I try to copy my movies the program asks if I wish to copy the entire disc, but they don't seem to copy properly and do not work.  Has anyone used this program to accomplish a full copy including all menu and special features onto their hard drive?  Right now I am copying them, movie only, as mp3 and watching them through my iTunes, but I am willing to watch them through Windows Media Center also once my collection is complete.  I would just like the system to be able to pull up my movies and their special features if included and work them through a remote control.  I am considering using Apple TV as my media player, any other suggestions?

Thanks for any input, I appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-12-2014, 10:51 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Welcome to AVSForum.

Try this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1336046/ripping-blu-rays-ii

-Bill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unofficial OPPO FAQS:
|
|
|

post #3 of 3 Old 03-12-2014, 02:24 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 834
ISO or folder format

-

"Too much is almost enough. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page