Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Couple ?s on a upgraded case for my prebuilt PC

Couple ?s on a new upgraded case for my prebuilt PC

Here’s the case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146061

I was thinking of using one of these fans for the front intake.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103052

1.theres no MOBO speaker so will I be able to reuse the orginale speaker?

2.this case has 4 External 5.25"Drive Bays do’es this mean I can install on thetop a DVD player,

BD burner, HDD hot swap tray and a HDD?

3.Yes I would like to be able to reuse the HDD hot swap tray in the orginale case will this be possiable?

4. if the cooling is fine w/ a front intake fan and a case exhaust fan should the side and top ventilations be taped up or covered?

5.my orginale case has the PSU on the top will the intel H57 MOBO still fit in this case because it’s PSU is on thebottom? My concern is the USB, eithernet,HDMI ect. ports on the MOBO lining upon the hole in the back of the case?

6.doe's NZXT have a rep. for not honoring the rebates?

7.doe'es my orginale case have any monatary $ value like will I be able to unload it to some rube that maybe thinking of building a PC or server?

STB

Samsung PN58C500/Amp: Yamaha RX-V465/Polk DSW1KProSub/DefTECH SM450/C1CC/Pro80/Sony BPX37 BD/Magnavox515HTPC-CPU: I3 550, 3.2 GHz/Mobo: Intel H57/RAM: 6GB DDR3 1333/HDD: 1TB/2TB Internal, 1TB external/Tuner: 1600-950 Haupague/W7 64 OS Remote: Harmony 700

Last edited by stevethebrain; 06-28-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 06-28-2014, 01:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevethebrain View Post
Yeah

Quote:
2.this case has 4 External 5.25"Drive Bays do’es this mean I can install on thetop a DVD player,

Yeah

Quote:
3.Yes I would like to be able to reuse the HDD hot swap tray in the orginale case will this be possiable?
If its a standard 5.25 tray then yes.

Quote:
4. if the cooling is fine w/ a front intake fan and a case exhaust fan should the side and top ventilations be taped up or covered?
Leave it alone, it can draw/exhaust air naturally.

Quote:
5.my orginale case has the PSU on the top will the intel H57 MOBO still fit in this case because it’s PSU is on thebottom? My concern is the USB, eithernet,HDMI ect. ports on the MOBO lining upon the hole in the back of the case?
If you have standard ATX hardware, it will fit fine in a ATX case.

Quote:
6.doe's NZXT have a rep. for not honoring the rebates?
I don't know...

Quote:
7.doe'es my orginale case have any monatary $ value like will I be able to unload it to some rube that maybe thinking of building a PC or server?
You can sell anything for the right price.

Last edited by Mrkazador; 06-28-2014 at 01:12 PM.
post #3 of 26 Old 06-29-2014, 04:45 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

this case has a 3 3/4" mount hole just under the four 5.25" slots is this a standard mount for card readers?

this case has a power and reset button what is a reset button?

The way the HDDs are positioned where the wire connections are inside the cable management will require a 90* SATA power and Data cable . My PSU has four 90* however they are spaced out where I maynot be able to use all four connections.

So I may need a adaptor like this
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?seq...Fabm7AodHUQApw
Monoprice has a Voltage disclaimer I'm concerned about.
How may Volts doe's a modern SATA3 type HDD use?

On my current PC case I'm using one of these Molex to SATA adaptors for DVD and HDD removeable tray w/ out any issuse.
so is there a differce between the Ebay and the Monoprice adaptors?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-4Pin-Mo...item5aebf0c498

Perferablley I like to have a SATA power cable like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pin-Molex-...item4173c031cb
w/ more connections spaced apart like 1"

attached image of current case will I be able to reuse the flip covers for DVD and hot sway HDD tray?
Thanks STB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	acerhdd.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	141034  

Samsung PN58C500/Amp: Yamaha RX-V465/Polk DSW1KProSub/DefTECH SM450/C1CC/Pro80/Sony BPX37 BD/Magnavox515HTPC-CPU: I3 550, 3.2 GHz/Mobo: Intel H57/RAM: 6GB DDR3 1333/HDD: 1TB/2TB Internal, 1TB external/Tuner: 1600-950 Haupague/W7 64 OS Remote: Harmony 700

Last edited by stevethebrain; 06-29-2014 at 05:52 AM.
post #4 of 26 Old 06-29-2014, 12:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Quote:
this case has a 3 3/4" mount hole just under the four 5.25" slots is this a standard mount for card readers?
I see no mention of any external 3.5" bays in the spec page. I do see the 3.5" tray in the photo but I don't think you can mount a card reader there, theres no opening in the front.

Quote:
this case has a power and reset button what is a reset button?
To perform a hard reset. You should be able to hold the power button for a few seconds to do a hard reset or just press the reset button, both do the same thing.

Quote:
How may Volts doe's a modern SATA3 type HDD use?
Molex doesn't carry 3.3v which is why that adapter tells you that warning. You would have to look at the HDD/SSD manufacturers page to confirm. I think some hard drives can downconvert the 5v voltage to 3.3v internally if needed.

Quote:
attached image of current case will I be able to reuse the flip covers for DVD and hot sway HDD tray?
I'm not familiar with that case so I'm not sure. It should be possible if you don't mind a bit of modding.
post #5 of 26 Old 06-29-2014, 07:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

see image I attach in post 3 just under the removable tray is my card reader

is a card reader normalley mounted in a 5.25" bay?
Thanks STB

post #6 of 26 Old 06-30-2014, 05:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Here’s a image of the rear of current case note the two USBports just under the case fan.

https://www.google.com/search?q=acer+m3910&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=L kaxU7v3JJKTyATL7oKYBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1047&bih =518#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=e2BsYraZG-m7cM%253A%3BFYPkxxRwOr7eiM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fww w.filmitsolutions.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252Ffs_p006_0_ 4.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.filmitsolutions.com %252Feasy-rooms%252Facer-m3910%252F%3B794%3B596

I only plan on using three PCIe ports.

Maybe I could cut one of the 7 expansion slot and relocatethem into expansion slot piece?

I like the idea of a rest button however the current case doe'snt have one so I'm assumming the intel H57 MOBO doe'snt surport a reset?

still waiting for response on the card reader I sure hope it won't be a pain to install in the new case?
Thanks STB

post #7 of 26 Old 06-30-2014, 06:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Liked: 425
The card reader probably will have to stay with the Acer case. even if it is removable (which it doesn't appear to be) it almost certainly isn't a standard size, you you'll have a hard time mounting it in any normal drive bay. If you must have a card reader, they can be had fairly cheap in 3.5" and 5.25" versions depending on what your upgraded case has available.

The removable drive bay, is likely also a proprietary design, so I wouldn't count on being able to reuse it either. Again, replacements can be found reasonably cheap.

Doubtful that you'll have USB ports in the same place in the new case, but it will likely have front USB ports that can be used. If you absolutely must have additional USB ports in the rear... you guessed it, expansion slots with USB headers can be found relatively cheap.

I'd say even if you needed all 3 you could find them for under $50 total on newegg/amazon.

Old motherboard may or may not have a header for the reset button. if it does it will likely be right next to the power and HDD LED headers.

RAID protection is only for failed drives. That's it. It's no replacement for a proper backup.
post #8 of 26 Old 06-30-2014, 08:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhieb View Post
The card reader probably will have to stay with the Acer case. even if it is removable (which it doesn't appear to be) it almost certainly isn't a standard size, you you'll have a hard time mounting it in any normal drive bay. If you must have a card reader, they can be had fairly cheap in 3.5" and 5.25" versions depending on what your upgraded case has available.

The removable drive bay, is likely also a proprietary design, so I wouldn't count on being able to reuse it either. Again, replacements can be found reasonably cheap.

Doubtful that you'll have USB ports in the same place in the new case, but it will likely have front USB ports that can be used. If you absolutely must have additional USB ports in the rear... you guessed it, expansion slots with USB headers can be found relatively cheap.

I'd say even if you needed all 3 you could find them for under $50 total on newegg/amazon.

Old motherboard may or may not have a header for the reset button. if it does it will likely be right next to the power and HDD LED headers.
I have a dremel tool to cut a small hole in the unused expansion cover for the two USB ports that ar’nt in the APX cutout.

If the card readed can’t be relocated maybe I can just cut the front dust cover and shove it in the cover again w/ the dremel.

As for the removeable tray since this new case has toolless design I’ve decided to not reuse the tray, also I’m thinking it would be better to install the 7200RPM HDDs in the 5.25 bays slitely moved back enough for a front intake fan.

Then use the actuale HDD bays for the 5400RPM HDDs because the top appears to have better cooling plus I have short 7” SATA cables that would be to short to extend though the cable management it would be a straightshot to MOBO if I use the top 5.25 bays for HDDs.

Besides the dremel making stuff fit nice I have waxed lacing cord (stronge string) and 3M doublesided tape).

Here’s a link to my MOBO maybe you can circle where the reset button could be?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-A...411210788.html

I’ll post up some images of my progress.

edit any tips on actualley recieving rebates from cooler master and NZXT.

Thanks STB

Last edited by stevethebrain; 06-30-2014 at 08:52 AM.
post #9 of 26 Old 06-30-2014, 11:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 196
Good plan. Good luck. Moving the external drives to this case might solve your thumbnail issue.

post #10 of 26 Old 07-02-2014, 10:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Here is a quick answer:

If the current computer uses standard motherboard be it ATX, uATX, etc., then it will fit standard sized cases, with everything lining up. That is the idea behind most standards, that parts become interchangeable if they comply with a standard.

If your pre-built computer does not have standard motherboard, then you will have to modify or scrap the idea.

In my experience, even if the manufacturer used seemingly standard motherboard, the front panel connectors, mounting points, and sometime the power supply connectors (Dell) were not standard, and required modification.

Be prepared to re-pin standard connectors to fit a pre-built motherboard.

This is personal opinion, but the case you chose is fugly for an HTPC, and you will most likely have to hide it somewhere behind the entertainment center.

6 TV's in the house on FiOS and we only pay $4.99/month to connect them all!!! Power to the CableCard and WMC7!!!
post #11 of 26 Old 07-03-2014, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

I have’nt taken the old PC apart yet. So I have’nt physically traced each wire.

Couple? s on the swap

1. the twisted pairs of green, red and blue wires are these for on/off switch, headphone jack and microphone from the front panel?if yes what is each color? Attached image (SATAport2) of wires are in the lower right.I don’t believe these wires are color coded on the new case or is the color code a standard? And are these wire’s normally located just under the SATAports?

I'm hoping the pins on the MOBO are keyed so I wil plug the correct wire into the correct pin.

2. On the current case are the four front USB wires grouped together (image SATAport2)

And plugged in just to left of SATA ports see the blue color code at the wires connection on MOBO?

3. when a HDD is installed of course it must be repluggedinto a active SATA however must it be replugged into the exact same SATA port?

Example: if the Z drive is currently plugged into SATA #4 must the Z drive be replugged back into SATA #4 ? Or can the Z drive be replugged into any active SATA port?

4.this new case has the HDD mounted differently from the oldcase I would prefer to not mount the HDD upside-down is the silver side supposed to face up and the exposed PCB

(printed circuit broad) face downward?

5..The small module is this the card reader? Second Attachedimage.(009)

6. I'm thinking all the other ports w/in the ATX cut out like HDMI, USB, VGA ect. will remain plugged into the MOBO during the transfer?

the only stuff I have to actualley dissconnect from the MOBO is the 24pin power and CPU power correct?

Thanks STB
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	SATAports2.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	146530   Click image for larger version

Name:	009.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	146538  
bryansj likes this.

Last edited by stevethebrain; 07-03-2014 at 08:54 AM.
post #12 of 26 Old 07-03-2014, 07:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
I have’nt taken the old PC apart yet. So I have’nt physically traced each wire.

Couple? s on the swap

1. the twisted pairs of green, red and blue wires are these for on/off switch, headphone jack and microphone from the front panel?if yes what is each color? Attached image (SATAport2) of wires are in the lower right.I don’t believe these wires are color coded on the new case or is the color code a standard? And are these wire’s normally located just under the SATAports?
Green, red and blue twisted pairs are your power power switch, power led and HDD led.
Color codes aren't standard. The wires on the new case should be labeled.
The new reset switch will go in this same spot on the motherboard.

Quote:
I'm hoping the pins on the MOBO are keyed so I wil plug the correct wire into the correct pin.
The USB wires and the front panel audio wires will be keyed. The power switch and LEDs won't be.

Quote:
2. On the current case are the four front USB wires grouped together (image SATAport2)

And plugged in just to left of SATA ports see the blue color code at the wires connection on MOBO?
Two of the wires are for the 4 USB ports. The black wire is for the card reader(also plugged into a usb header).
The forth wire is for the front panel audio (it's not shown in your picture, but its the one all the way to the left)

Quote:
3. when a HDD is installed of course it must be repluggedinto a active SATA however must it be replugged into the exact same SATA port?

Example: if the Z drive is currently plugged into SATA #4 must the Z drive be replugged back into SATA #4 ? Or can the Z drive be replugged into any active SATA port?
If you are running RAID, put the drives back in the same order.
If no raid, then it doesn't really matter. General rule of thumb is to place boot drive in the first port.

Quote:
4.this new case has the HDD mounted differently from the oldcase I would prefer to not mount the HDD upside-down is the silver side supposed to face up and the exposed PCB(printed circuit broad) face downward?
You can mount a harddrive in any position. Typically you mount label side up.

Quote:
5..The small module is this the card reader? Second Attachedimage.(009)
The silver box with black cord looks like a 3 1/2" card reader. The little black plugs look like extension cables for the front cover, so it can be removed without unplugging things from the motherboard.

Quote:
6. I'm thinking all the other ports w/in the ATX cut out like HDMI, USB, VGA ect. will remain plugged into the MOBO during the transfer?
Yes
you will also have to push out the cover and reuse it in your new case.

Quote:
the only stuff I have to actualley dissconnect from the MOBO is the 24pin power and CPU power correct?
All the wires will have to be removed. The only thing you don't remove is the CPU and memory.

That proprietary rear usb port will probably have to be removed to get the motherboard out of the case.

post #13 of 26 Old 07-03-2014, 07:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Couple ?s on a new upgraded case for my prebuilt PC

Here’s the case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146061

I was thinking of using one of these fans for the front intake.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103052

Looks like the speaker is soldered to the motherboard next to the sata ports

Quote:

Yes, Not sure why you would want both DVD and BD. The Bluray will be able to do both.

Quote:
No, it is proprietary to the case.

Quote:
Leave it alone for now.

Quote:
It will line up fine. There is a chance you will need extension wires for the ATX power wires.

post #14 of 26 Old 07-04-2014, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

I hope I don’t have to cut each of the front panel connecters for the red, green and blue they appear to be combined into one connecter at the MOBO.

I’m thinking the new case has each front panel connecter indivualley I don’t have a closeup yet. Of the MOBO front panel wire’s pins.

Here’s a video that has explained a lot about connecting the front panel wires hopfully the new cases wire’s will be labled.

this case has alot of vents I was thinking if I get good cooling w/ Two front fans and a exhaust case fan then just cover the top and back to keep dust out.

The CPU cooler has a tube this tube;s end is vented outside the case I believe the new case will obstruct more than half of this tube?
also doe's this CPU cooler intake air or exhaust air?

In the BIOS the HDD's are set to Raid 1 so I should continue to use the same SATA ports?

before I get a SATA controller card w/ SATA3 capibility which is the desired or fastest port for the OS drive?

looks like I'll have to cut the card reader out of old cases front panel.

you say "you will also have to push out the cover and reuse it in your new case." you are referring to the piece that surounds all the ATX rear ports?

I'll reuse these 2 extra rear USB ports either though a water cooler hole or a unused reusable expansion slot.
Thanks STB
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mobo1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	147538   Click image for larger version

Name:	2extraUSBports.png
Views:	23
Size:	946.4 KB
ID:	147586  
bryansj likes this.

Last edited by stevethebrain; 07-04-2014 at 07:35 AM.
post #15 of 26 Old 07-08-2014, 07:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

If the MOBO is’nt labeled w/ power/reset/LED activity ect. Including polarity.

What do you Guy’s think since the front panel connecter at the MOBO appears to have all connecters combined(as sean in post14 attachment)will I have to cut and reuse the front panel connecter at the MOBO?

If the MOBO is labeled then maybe the new case’s connecters will fit and I won’t have to cut and reuse the combined MOBOconnecter?

still waiting on response about the CPU cooler from post 14.

Attach image of MOBO and a description of MOBO connections

Thanks STB
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mobolables.jpg
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	152969   Click image for larger version

Name:	mobodiscriptions.png
Size:	620.5 KB
ID:	152977  
bryansj likes this.

post #16 of 26 Old 07-09-2014, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
If the MOBO is’nt labeled w/ power/reset/LED activity ect. Including polarity.

What do you Guy’s think since the front panel connecter at the MOBO appears to have all connecters combined(as sean in post14 attachment)will I have to cut and reuse the front panel connecter at the MOBO?

If the MOBO is labeled then maybe the new case’s connecters will fit and I won’t have to cut and reuse the combined MOBOconnecter?

still waiting on response about the CPU cooler from post 14.

Attach image of MOBO and a description of MOBO connections

Thanks STB
The OEM motherboard may not have been labeled, but the aftermarket motherboard should be labeled either on the motherboard itself or in the accompanying literature.

Yes, you will need to separate the pins from the OEM connector and match them to the new motherboard.

6 TV's in the house on FiOS and we only pay $4.99/month to connect them all!!! Power to the CableCard and WMC7!!!
post #17 of 26 Old 07-09-2014, 05:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueiedgod View Post
The OEM motherboard may not have been labeled, but the aftermarket motherboard should be labeled either on the motherboard itself or in the accompanying literature.

Yes, you will need to separate the pins from the OEM connector and match them to the new motherboard.
He is swapping cases not motherboards.

So don't chop the plug on the old case wires. Just put the new case plugs in the same spot, paying attention to polarity on the led's

post #18 of 26 Old 07-09-2014, 05:47 PM
AVS Special Member

I don't see this going well for some reason.
vcrpro3 likes this.

post #19 of 26 Old 07-10-2014, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

The MOBO front panel wires is'nt labeled

there are three sets of twisted pairs of wires at the MOBO all three are combined into one connecter.

at the front panel I have a blue & white at the top of the on off button, a red & white at the bottom of the on/off button and a green & white appears to be a small LED probablley a HDD activity light.

would the blue white be the on and the red white be the off?

this PC never had a reset buttom so I won't use it on the new case's front panel.

how to determine the polarity of the green,blue and red like is white usalley the negative?

Thanks STB

Last edited by stevethebrain; 07-10-2014 at 08:38 AM.
post #20 of 26 Old 07-10-2014, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

think I'll start my guessing here
http://www.intel.com/support/motherb.../cs-009016.htm

post #21 of 26 Old 07-10-2014, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

The good news is I got the sys. To bootup w/ the new case’s on off switch.

the new case’s on off switch. is currently the only front panel wire I have connected.
In this location pins 8-6 in the intel link above.

the new case has a reset switch I'm thinking of plugging into locations 5-7 will look at the polarity of the orginal wire to determine positive and negative.

the intel site has the HDD activity LED as pins 1 -3 is this actualley
power LED?

intel site has power LED as pins 2-4 the new case has two connecters one PLED+/other PLED- here so there must be a polarity?

Thanks STB
bryansj likes this.

post #22 of 26 Old 07-10-2014, 05:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Try this. Don't worry too much on the polarity on the power switch or reset switch, just the leds.

1 - Hard disk LED(+)
2 - MSG LED(+)
3 - Hard disk LED(-)
4 - MSG LED(-)
5 - Reset Switch(-)
6 - Power Switch(+)
7 - Reset Switch(+)
8 - Power Switch(-)
9 - Reserved
10-Key

post #23 of 26 Old 07-11-2014, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Resolved the front panel wiring.

Good news is sys. Bootups fine and recognizes OS SSDX:/drive and Y:/

Bad news is I have 4 storage drives K:/ and Z:/ are notshowing up.

I looked into the BIOS and saw ports 1,3,4,5

Ports 2,6 are listed as not recognized.

I switched the working X:/s SATA port w/ the none workingK:/ K:/ drive won’t come up in my computer however even after the switch theX:/ still shows up in my computer.

Also the DVD is’nt showing up in my computer.

I have all drives SATA power and DATA connected.

I believe the DVD must be connected to a dedicated SATA port?

Thanks STB
bryansj likes this.

post #24 of 26 Old 07-11-2014, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

the Western digiat smart reconizes all the drives
attach SS.
I connected one of the none functioning internal drives as a USB still the drive dos'nt show up in my computer. attach SS.

I should mention I was able to install the 5.25" hot removable HDD tray this is where one of the none functioning drive was before I connected w/ USB.

also the CD mysteryiously appeared as a CD not a what it usalley is a DVD.

edit I also checked each drive in device manager and DM see's all the drives and locations and says this device is functioning properly.

Thanks for any assitance
STB
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sssmartsees5hdd.png
Views:	9
Size:	641.6 KB
ID:	156657   Click image for larger version

Name:	ssmycomputersees3hdd.png
Views:	11
Size:	860.9 KB
ID:	156665  

post #25 of 26 Old 07-11-2014, 11:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Right Click on Computer / Select Manage / Select Disk Manager.

Right Click on the "non-functioning" drives and select Online to enable them.

post #26 of 26 Old 07-11-2014, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansj View Post
Right Click on Computer / Select Manage / Select Disk Manager.

Right Click on the "non-functioning" drives and select Online to enable them.
excellent advice as usalle however
I was unable to select Online to enable them so I just reformatted the none functioning drive this was the internal not the HDD in the tray, so now after reformat it appeared in my computer

it also resolved the dupilcate issue.

I'll ditch the hot swap tray can't understand why the drive is'nt being reconized all it is is a 5.25 holder.

Bryan I'd prefer not to reformat this next none functioning drive. so what am I missing this step select Online to enable

Thanks STB

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page