Windows 10 Creator Update Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 18Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 143 Old 04-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Member
 
1wayjonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post
It's so broken i give up. Re7 works in hdr with hdr on or off. Mass effect does not work at all


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got your PM.

I just purchased MEA to test it out and it does not work auto or manual selection of HDR in Windows.

The game is supposed to auto-detect and launch HDR. I have 24 hours to return the game and will do so. I will look at it again maybe when fixed as I have too many games to catch up on.

Last edited by 1wayjonny; 04-09-2017 at 03:53 PM.
1wayjonny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 143 Old 04-09-2017, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wayjonny View Post
I got your PM.



I just purchased MEA to test it out and it does work auto or manual selection of HDR in Windows.



The game is supposed to auto-detect and launch HDR. I have 24 hours to return the game and will do so. I will look at it again maybe when fixed as I have too many games to catch up on.


Sorry it "does work" or does not??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #63 of 143 Old 04-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Member
 
1wayjonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post
Sorry it "does work" or does not??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry I just edited my post, it DOES NOT work. =(
1wayjonny is offline  
 
post #64 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Member
 
lunnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 37
well I reverted back to NVIDIA previous drivers(378.xx I think) and now if I choose 4:2:2 12 bit in NVIDIA panel and turn off windows HDR mode I can use HDR like I did before(quite ironic...) the creator update : movie with HDR passthru in MADVR and more importantly Mass Effect and Resident Evil are now working again in HDR. I will wait for the next Nvidia Update before trying anything else for now.

-Phil
"Tempo is everything, perfection unattainable..."
lunnar is offline  
post #65 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunnar View Post
well I reverted back to NVIDIA previous drivers(378.xx I think) and now if I choose 4:2:2 12 bit in NVIDIA panel and turn off windows HDR mode I can use HDR like I did before(quite ironic...) the creator update : movie with HDR passthru in MADVR and more importantly Mass Effect and Resident Evil are now working again in HDR. I will wait for the next Nvidia Update before trying anything else for now.


Cool. Can you check which version you rolled back to?

Maybe I should wait to start MEA Until they finish it - sounds like recent update was fanatic for the facial animations


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #66 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Senior Member
 
brazen1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 202
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Hmmmm? I too rolled back and clean installed 378.92 drivers and everything is working perfectly again as it was. Only one problem. HDR on/off setting in Windows is not present. Can't remember if I noticed the setting before or after 381.65 drivers were installed? So, installed 381.65 again and setting appeared. Rolled back again and setting is gone. Since you rolled back, how is HDR on/off setting in Windows still present for you? Please check your driver version in device manager.
brazen1 is offline  
post #67 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Member
 
lunnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen1 View Post
Hmmmm? I too rolled back and clean installed 378.92 drivers and everything is working perfectly again as it was. Only one problem. HDR on/off setting in Windows is not present. Can't remember if I noticed the setting before or after 381.65 drivers were installed? So, installed 381.65 again and setting appeared. Rolled back again and setting is gone. Since you rolled back, how is HDR on/off setting in Windows still present for you? Please check your driver version in device manager.

Yea I rolled back to 378.92. you might be right about the HDR switch not been present anymore, I will look again tonight at home. I've tried so many thinks to get it to work that my memory might be failing me on this one

But the sure thing is it is working like it was before the Creator + NVIDIA update and I only rolled back the NVIDIA update, that is the good news, because rolling back windows version is not fun....

-Phil
"Tempo is everything, perfection unattainable..."
lunnar is offline  
post #68 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 05:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Got response from Nvidia. Promising a fix in next driver


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #69 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Got a response from Nvidia. Promising to fix it next driver


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10k and Cory Gillmore like this.

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #70 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:27 PM
10k
AVS Forum Special Member
 
10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
Liked: 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post
Got a response from Nvidia. Promising to fix it next driver


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now if only we could get UHD bluray and/or HDR netflix and amazon on PC
10k is offline  
post #71 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Member
 
Cory Gillmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10k View Post
Now if only we could get UHD bluray and/or HDR netflix and amazon on PC
It's coming but they'll require a kaby lake CPU as they're the only ones that support HDCP 2.2 or some such. Which is why I went out and got an Xbox One S.
10k likes this.

Sony 65" X850D, Onkyo TX-NR757, Klipsch 7.2, R-28F/2, R-25C/1, R-15M/4, R-12SW/2

HTPC: Corsair 800D case, Intel i7 7700k 4.5GHz (stock clock) Kaby Lake CPU, Corsair H100i CPU water cooler, ASUS ROG Maximus Hero IX mobo, Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB RAM @3000MHz, SLI EVGA 980Ti SC, Corsair AX1200i PSU, Corsair 360GB SSD Win 10, multiple large HDDs
Cory Gillmore is offline  
post #72 of 143 Old 04-10-2017, 09:39 PM
10k
AVS Forum Special Member
 
10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
Liked: 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
It's coming but they'll require a kaby lake CPU as they're the only ones that support HDCP 2.2 or some such. Which is why I went out and got an Xbox One S.
yea I hear you. I've got a gaming htpc with kodi and have painstakingly ripped every single bluray I own to my NAS. You don't want to know how long the Star Trek tng box set took.

I'd love to continue with a single interface but that probably will never happen until/if aacs2 is broken.

In the meantime I have apps on my tv and an oppo203.
10k is offline  
post #73 of 143 Old 04-11-2017, 05:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10k View Post
Now if only we could get UHD bluray and/or HDR netflix and amazon on PC


Soon, but only with Skylake cpu for Netflix


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #74 of 143 Old 04-11-2017, 05:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Murilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4,893
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Is this working on amd cards, see mostly nvidia users, curious about the rx series and hdr with windows 10.
Murilo is offline  
post #75 of 143 Old 04-11-2017, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
LexInVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,299
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Liked: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murilo View Post
Is this working on amd cards, see mostly nvidia users, curious about the rx series and hdr with windows 10.
AMD pooped out drivers for the update this morning. Users are just now downloading them to test and such.
LexInVA is offline  
post #76 of 143 Old 04-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I tested HDR in windows Creator... It's kinda ugly, unusable. is it broken or normal? I tested a HDR clip with
Windows app Movies and tv and it works perfect but not in any other.

the new pdvd 17 has UHD and HDR support.
nickson5 is offline  
post #77 of 143 Old 04-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Senior Member
 
idividebyzero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I hope Nvidia screwed up and this dark picture crap isnt Microsoft's solution to HDR. This is garbage. HDR should kick on when needed and turn off when not being used automatically like it does in everything else.
idividebyzero is offline  
post #78 of 143 Old 04-13-2017, 06:19 AM
Member
 
1wayjonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by idividebyzero View Post
I hope Nvidia screwed up and this dark picture crap isnt Microsoft's solution to HDR. This is garbage. HDR should kick on when needed and turn off when not being used automatically like it does in everything else.
I would like to think that the HDR button is windows is a manual override and applications and games can turn it on automatically as we expect it to do and that it is just broken at the moment.

We have seen it in the past working automatically, hope its a patch per game or Nvidia drivers patch.
1wayjonny is offline  
post #79 of 143 Old 04-15-2017, 07:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wayjonny View Post
I would like to think that the HDR button is windows is a manual override and applications and games can turn it on automatically as we expect it to do and that it is just broken at the moment.



We have seen it in the past working automatically, hope its a patch per game or Nvidia drivers patch.


It has only worked automatically in game specific API specific calls. I hope it's just broken and the hdr button enables it at a system wide level

I reported to Nvidia that games are broken (mass effect). Rolling back 1 driver gets you mass effect in hdr again

They state they are aware ans await next driver

How they released that broken. Driver is crazy given mass effect is their premier game for hdr


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #80 of 143 Old 04-15-2017, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
LexInVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,299
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Liked: 280
Based on my analysis of it thus far, I believe that HDR is one of those things that won't be fully sorted out until the next big update, later this year. The SDK for this Win 10 update doesn't seem to have anything in it regarding full HDR usage, so it looks like my earlier statement about "laying the foundation" still stands. Computex will bring HDR displays from Samsung and maybe some others, so we'll likely expect HDR improvements rolling in gradually through drivers and application updates, towards the end of the year, when the second Windows 10 Update package is released.
LexInVA is offline  
post #81 of 143 Old 04-15-2017, 11:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
I wonder when we will see OLED display. Like a nice 30", hdr

You can get 12" or 55" and can't find anything in between


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #82 of 143 Old 04-15-2017, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
LexInVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,299
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Liked: 280
OLED production is very limited. The hardware required to make them is almost entirely controlled by a single company - Canon - and they can only produce a few of the machines in a year. The companies that buy that hardware only have a small number of production lines, with low yields and limited production capacity, most of which is going towards small devices, with the rest going to UHDTVs and signage. Until you get more capacity and more players in the production of OLED panels, you won't get PC OLED monitors for a decent price.
LexInVA is offline  
post #83 of 143 Old 04-15-2017, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexInVA View Post
OLED production is very limited. The hardware required to make them is almost entirely controlled by a single company - Canon - and they can only produce a few of the machines in a year. The companies that buy that hardware only have a small number of production lines, with low yields and limited production capacity, most of which is going towards small devices, with the rest going to UHDTVs and signage. Until you get more capacity and more players in the production of OLED panels, you won't get PC OLED monitors for a decent price.


I guess but I would fork over $1500 for a 30" display. I can't believe a niche market does not exist.

I just can't do work in front a. 55". Those b6 are down to $1400


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #84 of 143 Old 04-15-2017, 04:23 PM
10k
AVS Forum Special Member
 
10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
Liked: 2146
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post
I guess but I would fork over $1500 for a 30" display. I can't believe a niche market does not exist.

I just can't do work in front a. 55". Those b6 are down to $1400


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For desktop PC use the new ASUS 4k UHD HDR 144hz monitor looks freaking incredible

https://www.asus.com/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG27UQ/

1000nit peak, fald, HDR, WCG etc etc all with 4k 144hz support DROOL. Too bad its launching at around $1500
10k is offline  
post #85 of 143 Old 04-25-2017, 03:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Murilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4,893
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I am not sure how it works exactly but if you put Windows 10 in hdr mode does the player need to support or do anything else? Or is just putting windows 10 into hdr mode enough?
Murilo is offline  
post #86 of 143 Old 04-25-2017, 09:19 AM
Senior Member
 
brazen1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 202
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Updated to new 22.21.13.8189 Nvidia drivers today. Not much has changed regarding HDR video for me. I imagine games are what is being focused on since games are all that's mentioned in driver release highlights. I don't game. Only way HDR renders correctly for me is with HDR enabled in Windows using Movies & TV player in Windowed size. Full screen is unplayable. Windows desktop is unusable too. Washed out and everything is kind of like doubled. PDVD does not switch display into HDR mode with HDR enabled or disabled in Windows setting either. Same as the last driver. Tried many combos of color formats and depths in display and driver settings. Rolled back to 378.92 drivers again. HDR switch in Windows is gone as expected but all is well. HDR 10bit perfect in PDVD and desktop is perfect too using RGB full.
brazen1 is offline  
post #87 of 143 Old 04-26-2017, 05:49 AM
Member
 
lunnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen1 View Post
Updated to new 22.21.13.8189 Nvidia drivers today. Not much has changed regarding HDR video for me. I imagine games are what is being focused on since games are all that's mentioned in driver release highlights. I don't game. Only way HDR renders correctly for me is with HDR enabled in Windows using Movies & TV player in Windowed size. Full screen is unplayable. Windows desktop is unusable too. Washed out and everything is kind of like doubled. PDVD does not switch display into HDR mode with HDR enabled or disabled in Windows setting either. Same as the last driver. Tried many combos of color formats and depths in display and driver settings. Rolled back to 378.92 drivers again. HDR switch in Windows is gone as expected but all is well. HDR 10bit perfect in PDVD and desktop is perfect too using RGB full.
Thanks for letting us know, I almost installed the new drivers last night but decided to wait and I am glad I did. From what I've gathered reading about it in the last couple of weeks until all apps/games get updated to handle the new HDR api from Microsoft we are better to stay with 378.92.

personally until MadVR get updated I won't sway.

-Phil
"Tempo is everything, perfection unattainable..."
lunnar is offline  
post #88 of 143 Old 04-26-2017, 06:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunnar View Post
Thanks for letting us know, I almost installed the new drivers last night but decided to wait and I am glad I did. From what I've gathered reading about it in the last couple of weeks until all apps/games get updated to handle the new HDR api from Microsoft we are better to stay with 378.92.



personally until MadVR get updated I won't sway.


Have a good link explains this?? What new format


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
post #89 of 143 Old 04-26-2017, 09:16 AM
Member
 
lunnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjchmura View Post
Have a good link explains this?? What new format


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've seen it on multiple articles , but the only one I can find today is one in french...sorry : https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index...=3&v_code=6634

here is a google translate of the 3rd paragraph :

"Nvidia has just confirmed this bug and indicates, as you might suspect, that it is related to the fact that Windows 10 Redstone 2 now supports native HDR effects and that it takes control of this Function when a WDDM 2.2 driver is detected. However, games already supporting HDR such as MEA, Shadow Warrior 2 or Hitman have so far directly used an Nvidia driver's API to display HDR images and were not intended for native support by the system. Operation. This explains the malfunctions of the HDR with Windows 10 Creators Update. Enabling the new "HDR and advanced color" setting in the Windows display settings would not change the problem."

-Phil
"Tempo is everything, perfection unattainable..."
lunnar is offline  
post #90 of 143 Old 04-26-2017, 10:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sjchmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 4,308
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Got it. Sad state right? Especially since Nvidia advertised mass effect as the reason to have hdr ans they still have it broken


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10k likes this.

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
sjchmura is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Home Theater Computers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off