AVS Forum Addicted Member
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Augusta, GA (for real)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1) It is my understanding that the meter is based on error rate and not real signal strenght.
2) When you select a resolution the received resolution is always scaled to that resolution. 720p is my sweet spot, so that is what I always use.
3) The 6 MHz bandwidth assigned to each channel can hold up to 5 SD programs or 1 HD + 1 SD programs. Most stations are not transmitting more than one program currently. PBS intends to use the SD subchannels for education programming.
4) I donâ€™t know the answer. Iâ€™ll have to ask accessDTV.
5) Not at the present time. Iâ€™ve ask the accessDTV engineers if it can be programmed support standard 4:3 resolutions.
6) I have no idea why you are having problems with the PC Speaker setting and the SB Live card. I completely stopped using SB Live card over a year ago for some of the same problems.
Best Regards, Cliff
Digital Connection, LLC
[This message has been edited by Cliff Watson (edited 05-05-2001).]