Nightingale Sound Card - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-09-2001, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A frequent visitor of these forums suggested that I let you know we have the Zoltrix Nightingale Pro 6 Optical sound card available as well as a variety of other computer related products that may be useful for the home theater enthusiast such as wireless keyboards, wireless mice, sound blaster live, ATI all-in-wonder, etc. We also have the Genie TV, which allows you to watch TV on your computer, complete with remote control, FM radio tuner and video editing software. Please keep in mind that we are primarily a wholesale and direct import distributor, so most of our products are no readily accessible from the Internet. You can go to www.inpax.com and choose shop from the menu to view the products that can be purchased from the web. If you are looking for something that is not listed there such as the ATI all in wonder pro, please email me at jzornek@inpax.com and I can handle the sale for you. I enjoy integrating my computer into my home theater and am always tinkering around trying out new ideas with home theater PC’s. Any questions please feel free to email me and I will try to answer your questions as best I can. Please don’t consider this post spam as I am a home theater enthusiast myself and I know that people are having a hard time finding some of these products, particularly the Zoltrix Nightingale Pro 6.
Closed Thread Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page